Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Suhana Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
another TELLY BUZZ article pertaining GAurav Khanna in YEH PYAAR NA HOGA KAM...
then the serial name was Ishq....

Gaurav Khanna to play the lover in 'Ishq'..

01 December 2009 | 2:55pm   Comments 104 Comments
Gaurav Khanna will play the male lead in COLORS' and Creative Eye's upcoming romantic show 'Ishq'...

COLORS which has been dealing with shows with a social message is all set to launch its first love story tentatively titled 'Ishq', produced by Creative Eye, in association with Rajita Sharma (who was the writer of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai). This will be Rajita's debut show as producer.

Ishq which will be written more or less on the lines of the very popular movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge, has Yami Gautam as the female lead. Yami was earlier seen in Imagine's Chand Ke Paar Chalo.

It was reported that the channel and production house were looking for a fresh face to play the male lead. However, the news coming in is that talented actor Gaurav Khanna has been finalized to play the male lead in Ishq.

According to our source, "Gaurav Khanna has been finalized to play the lead in the show. He will play a rich guy from a Lucknowi family, who is flirtatious in nature. Yami and Gaurav will play the much-in love couple whose families are at loggerheads. Even here, the female lead will be from a poor to middle class family. The show is set in Lucknow, and the shoot for the same has already begun".

Ishq will launch after the culmination of Bigg Boss at the 9.30 PM slot, while Playtime Creations' upcoming show Laagi Tujse Lagan with Mahi Vij as the lead will be aired at 9 PM time slot.

When contacted, Gaurav Khanna told us, "Talks are on, but nothing is finalized. I am at Lucknow right now, so will be able to give you an answer only after I get back to Mumbai".

Gaurav is presently playing one of the protagonists in Star One and Shakuntalam's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. Gaurav Khanna has earlier played the lead in COLORS' Jeevan Saathi.

We tried calling Producers Rajita Sharma and Dheeraj Kumar, but both were unavailable.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GAURAV KHANNA FAN CLUB (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!Big smile  I'm Ashu Smile

Im gonna watch this show only for gaurav...he's dammn hot! Embarrassed Embarrassed when i saww the promos, i was so happy to see him...plus im from lucknow so im gonna enjoy this show (i hope!) Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana Ahmed

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
yeaaah dear count me tooooooooooooooo me always a gk fan...

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I love Gaurav sinse Kumkum days..so count me inEmbarrassed

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Count me in Big smile

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Me in .. for sure!!! Big smile Jahan GK .. wahan main! Day Dreaming LOL 

My love story with GK goes back to his Kumkum days ... and still continues with Love Ne Mila Di Jodi .. and now this! All I wanna say is .. Gaurav ke liye 'yeh pyaar na hoga kam'!!! Wink Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4ever--Divzfan--

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Count me in too

Suhana Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saw him today?????????????????
wasnt he just wow???

amazing variation in character... i mean the one in LNMDJ and here in YPNHK....
the guy is a briallant aotr, i must say... pulling off two totally opposite charecters with equal ease...
i mean when we see Prithvi.. we go absolutely dead by his attitude and here Abeer is all successful in making us fall in love with his cuteness....

i loved him sa much at two places...
1: when he says meri pasand ki larki bas meri pasand ki hogi.... his expressions were just wow....
2: and whole kite fying sequence was amazing....

btw he has got funny nik name LALLA....lolz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.