Pakistani Serials

Tamasha Ghar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

did anyone watched Tamasha ghar last night???
it was kind of suspense
i know only two ppl from cast, Noman Masood and Iffat Omar.
this drama was about "Shak" and many other emotions like love/ haterd etc
i watched from the middle and it was like Iffat is thinking about her past and is quite while her voice in background tells us her story and the scenes

summary

Noman and Iffat loved each other and got married. Noman's frined's wife goes to Noman's house with her head bleeding and said that her husband hit her and so stays at their house.
Iffat starts suspecting that there's something fishy but then doesnt talk about it. Noman's frined arrives at Noman's house and is kinda drunk. Iffat starts scolding him that why he hit his wife then he tells her that his wife's having an affiar with some rich man. I didnt told this to anyone coz i didnt wanted ppl to sympthesise that oh his wife ditched him etc. so i kept my mouth shut but tonight she asked Divorced and i got annoyed so hit her. then Noman comes there and sees his friend there he shouts at him saying that you r disgusting that u have hit ur wife then throws him out. Iffat asks him if he's that "rich man" but Noman shouts at her saying that y r u thinking like this. then they argue and then after sometime they both start talking. Noman says that his frined's wife'll leave tomorrow morning so iffat should go to sleep now as its late in night. Iffat goes from there. then they show Noman's frined's wife (Shama) crying in pain and stands near dining table. Noman gets up from couch and goes upto her and they both kinda hug it wasnt that Noman hugged first but it was like Shama puts her head on Noman's shoulder and then Noman consols her. Iffat who's holding glass of water sees them passing from there and is shocked then drops the glass on floor.

then i missed 15 mins n when i again watched it, it was that Iffat in present saying to therself that she dont know wat to do now. should she go back to her house where Noman lives or should she leave him. then says that "Main sub kuch kismat par chorti hoon" and then as she's walking she sees Noman sitting on bricks and crying. she walks upto him and then stands there. Noman who's still crying looks up at sobbing Iffat. then they both hold each other's hand and leave that place.

the drama ends here

plz if someone watched it post the 15 mins review that i missed

Aji

Edited by scorpion134 - 16 November 2005 at 2:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamasha Ghar" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
oh wow kewl aji thanxxxxxxxx

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch that drama..thanx for the summary aji i really like Noman Masood i had a crush on him long time ago when he did "Bandhan" Embarrassed Embarrassed ....

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aji... i didn't watch it...

Dashing Boy

IF-Dazzler

Dashing Boy

Posted: 17 November 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thanx!!!!i too didnt watch it.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 17 November 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged
no one watched it Cry now how will i know wat happened in the 15 mins i missed? Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top