Dance Premier League

Is there goin 2b a 2nd season to DPL...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Guys is there going to be a 2nd seson to DPL....I mean its so sad that 3 months went so fast.....and DPL has come to an end.....I really want DPL to continue...They should have a 2nd season and go on.....with the show.....What say Guys?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija_89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there goin 2b a 2nd season to DPL..." in Dance Premier League forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

redbull143

redbull143

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i hope not !!1

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I think they had planned to initially but the show didn't have that many viewers so maybe not unless they have something solid to catch ppls eye...

_aditi_

_aditi_

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hey... i hope so!! i loved DPL regardless of what any one says!! and on the facebook page of dpl they did say that they wud be a season 2! So fingers crossed there shud be a season 2!! its a good show.. they did have a few hitches  but they can be sorted out  and present it in a better way! Smile 

Edited by _aditi_ - 29 December 2009 at 12:22pm

-.nandini.-

minnie1234

Groupbie

minnie1234

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I LOVED DPL, so i def hope they have a second season with dancers like those in season 1.... :)

-.nandini.-

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
just watch Dance India DanceTongue

sunandshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.