Suggestions / Comments

Custom EMOTIONS?......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Namz94

IF-Sizzlerz

Namz94

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well i had this thought a few days ago...

I know we have a variety of emotions on IF, but i was thinking, isnt it possible to upload our own emotions on to the emotions page thing???

Like on MSN, you have custom emotions, emotions you upload and they come under the 'custom' catogory. Isnt it possible to have that on IF??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.whoa..khushixbaz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custom EMOTIONS?......" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namz94

Well i had this thought a few days ago...

I know we have a variety of emotions on IF, but i was thinking, isnt it possible to upload our own emotions on to the emotions page thing???

Like on MSN, you have custom emotions, emotions you upload and they come under the 'custom' catogory. Isnt it possible to have that on IF??

awesome idea
there are times when i wanted to use other emotions that are not on list
but can't, the custom emotions wud solve this

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
goood idea!

Jagavi_Naik

IF-Rockerz

Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

I agree with you Namz..it would be fun!! :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top