Posted: 14 years ago
i know jineejigz πŸ˜›
What does your name signify koshi?
kiwi1947 thumbnail
Name: Kirin
Birthday: 6 April
Fav Actors: Christian Bale, Keanu Reeves, Suni Devi
                                        Shows I watch: Ugly Betty, Heroes and any Documentary

I usually watch more western programes but this drama is actually interesting amazingly, I am hooked.
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ welcome Kirin 😊 you're gonna love it here

JAZ

iwantitall thumbnail
jazziieee u stolee myy joobb 🀣

ahemm Welcuuumm Kiraann πŸ€—
Viduu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope i am not too late to make an intro πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Name : Vidya

Fav Actors ( TV) : Chandana Sharma and Gaurav Khanna........

Shows i watch : Used to watch Love ne mila di jodi in star one and still watch it in YT ( Youtube Zindabad) and offlate caught up with LTL.....

Why LTL : Love the Angry young man Datta and Mishal plays it to perfection......... and my second reason to watch the show is the nautanki of Bajji......... love his friendly character........
offlate i have started to like the way naku starts her dialogue with " meri aai bolti.........
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Katy_AZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Viduu

Hope i am not too late to make an intro πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Name : Vidya

Fav Actors ( TV) : Chandana Sharma and Gaurav Khanna........

Shows i watch : Used to watch Love ne mila di jodi in star one and still watch it in YT ( Youtube Zindabad) and offlate caught up with LTL.....

Why LTL : Love the Angry young man Datta and Mishal plays it to perfection......... and my second reason to watch the show is the nautanki of Bajji......... love his friendly character........
offlate i have started to like the way naku starts her dialogue with " meri aai bolti.........
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm soo connected to this name "Vidya" hehe..
I'm gonna welcome u!!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cool.sindhya

nivedithaa πŸ€— ohh cannn i call u nivzz??? πŸ˜ƒ myy names sindhya.. u cann call me cindy πŸ˜› soo whos ur fav charactor in LTL?

yeah u can call me nivzz.... or as u like i m also on apnicommunity.... n ppl call me nivu ther....lol....ok i will call u cindy..... my first fav in ltl  is naku's mom.... trying 2 protect her 2 daughter 2 d level best from the bad elements of society her's is unique character..... n next is mishal.. i mean dutta....n then naku..... n ofcourse kalavati.... she is one smart vamp yaar.... who is urs???....sorry for the late reply net connection problem at my home for 2 days....btw wher r u from.......i m from chennai india....
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh!! How did I miss this!! Well, So here I am -

Name: Niks
Birthday: 27 Dec
Fav Actors: Movie - SRK, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Rani Mukherjee, Madhuri Dixit 
             TV Actors - Ram Kapoor, Satish Shah
Shows I watch: LTL, Kasamh Se, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, Remington Steele, How I met your Mother, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, NCIS, The Good Wife, Psych, CID, Monk and many more comedy and detective serials!!

-DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

Happy to introduce myself ..

Name:  Roopa

Birthday:  7th March

Favorite Actors:  TV Actors:
  Mishal Raheja, Mahi Vij, Vinay and most of the LTL cast. Though I do watch few other serials no actor has left an impression as the cast of LTL.

Movie:  Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mukherjee.

Shows I Watch:

Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Uttaran, Comedy Circus and dance reality shows.