India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Apu and Valentines Day

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Hi guys this is old but very apt cuz feb14th is coming up!

Not a superman
but anyman
Not a superman
but anyman
Films
< name=banner> </>
International
CANDY & CANDLELIGHT
Stars share their plans for Valentine's Day Apoorva AgnihotriApoorva Agnihotri
Valentine's day gives you the opportunity to be really vocal about your feeling for someone who's ignited that spark in you. At other times in the year, you are a little restrained because there's no way you can suddenly go to her and blurt out, "I love you, I really do." But on this day you can do that knowing that she'll take it in the right spirit and if she feels the same way about you it'll make her feel on top of the world. Well, that's what I'm planning to do this Valentine's day. Say "I love you" in all the ways I know and make her day, I hope.
Sunil ShettySunil Shetty
Chances are that I'll be out of town on an outdoor shoot. I'm hoping my wife Mana will be able to join me. If she's there we might just go out for a candle light dinner. I know that's the usual with most couple but after 14 years of togetherness what's left for us to do. However, even a quiet dinner weaves its own magic on Valentine's day.
Marc RobinsonMarc Robinson
I'll be in Goa on Valentine's day. The sea, the sands, soft music and moonlight. Can you think of a more romantic location? But unfortunately, the only romancing I'll be doing will be for the camera. However, I don't know what could happen after "pack-up". I really don't know. I can only dream.
Shilpa ShettyShilpa Shetty
I have not planned anything special because I know I have a busy schedule that day. I'll be working most of the day and I'm not very sure if I can even stagger to a party or do anything even more exciting later. But I really don't mind even if I do nothing more than romance in reel life. I'm a workaholic and I think this is the best way you can spend Valentine's day.
Arshad Warsi  Arshad Warsi
I'll be in Ooty but alone. At the moment the prospects are lonesome. It could be all work and no play. But...
Salil Ankola  Salil Ankola
February 14 you will find me in Little Italy with my lovely wife. That's our favourite joint. And who knows, if I can beg the weekend off from my producer, I may even drive down to a resort in Dahanu. That sure would be more exciting and adventurous than a dinner of pizza and lassagne.
Sonu NigamSonu Nigam
I'll be spending Valentine's day with my friend who's flying down from Delhi. And it's a he, not a she. Now don't get any ideas. He's a buddy I've known for years and we'll have a quiet stag party, far away from prying eyes. I have a lot of girlfriends and I could have planned a romantic evening with any one of them but if I chose one I would upset the other so I thought I'd play safe and spend Feb 14 with a boyfriend. That would keep all my girlfriends happy. Anyway, I've yet to stumble upon my dream girl so I can wait for my dream date.
Arbaaz KhanArbaaz Khan
Valentine Day gives you an excuse to spend some time with your loved one, remind her yet again that you care. I don't have anything special planned. It's not something I look forward to all year but at the same time I have to admit that it's a red letter day and I can't ignore it. Maybe a long romantic dinner with my girlfriend Mallaika. That's enough for me, thank you.
Neelam hspace10   Neelam
What am I doing for Valentine's day? Nothing really at the moment. There's no one I can plan the evening with. But may be I'll think of something exciting on that day.
Atul Agnihotri  Atul Agnihotri
Sadly, I'll be working. But if I am not, I would like to spend time with my wife, just the two of us. Probably at the Piano Bar, which is my favourite hangout to wine, dine and dance.
Jackie Shroff  Jackie Shroff
I'll present my wife withsa paper heart and give my children a treat. I might cook for them.
Priya Gill  Priya Gill
I don't really have a dream date with whom I could spend my Valentine's day. And since Valentine's Day is spent with special people I choose to spent time with my family for they are very very special to me.
Javed hspace10  Javed
I'll be in Chennai performing at a show. Doing a lot of masti for the Madrasi misses. My missus will be home in Mumbai though. So it won't be much of a Valentine's day.
Sunita Rao  Sunita Rao
February 14? Isn't that day supposed to be dedicated to lovers? Well, I'm a very romantic person but I never do anything but work on that day. I invariably have a show scheduled on that day but I don't mind. But then work is special for me. If I have a boyfriend I have a quiet celebration later, otherwise no sweat.
Shaan &amp; Sagarika  Shaan-Sagarika
We'll be many miles away from our sweethearts. I'm leaving my hubby and Shaan is leaving his girlfriend behind in Mumbai to fly out to Calcutta for a show there for the Bengal Engineering College. So we'll be crooning all our favourite love songs but they'll be for the ears of the Bong engineers only. Well, that's life...and love.
Sanjay KapoorSanjay Kapoor
I don't give much importance to Valentine's day but my girlfriend Maheep is already making plans and expecting a gift. Two years ago, when I was shooting for Auzaar I got together with Maheep, Sohail Khan, Pooja Bhatt, Salman and Somy and we went out for dinner. I remember we had a blast and that was my best Valentine's day yet. This year it'll be a quiet dinner with Maheep alone at the Zodiac Grill.

Rajeshwari Sachdev 

Rajeshwari Sachdev
This Valentine's day I'll be praying to God to give me a good Valentine next year. On second thoughts I think this Valentine's day I'll pamper myself. I'll go to a card shop, buy myself lots of cards and sweets and goodies, and wait for my dil to go pagal. Just like Madhuri Dixit's in Dil To Pagal Hai.

Short Takes
Nostalgia
Not a superman
but anyman

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

hey thanks for the article. It does seem to be quite quite old.......maybe 6-7 years...because here both Arbaaz,Sonu Nigam and Shaan talk about their girlfriends.Arbaaz has now been married for six years.Sonu Nigam has been married for two and the rumours of his breakup with his wife Madhurima are still raising dust.

Is Apurva talking of Mahima's sister who must have been his then girlfriend??

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing hawahawai.. Smile
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the articleSmile.............i seen it before
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Is this Rajeshwari Sachdevi Purab's ex-wife.. (just had a doubt)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top