Vindoo will keep in touch with Poonam ji (article)

Posted: 14 years ago
Dara Singh's son swears to bury differences with co-contestants, but says he won't keep in touch

He screamed, he fought, he shaved off his hair, he cussed, he cried, he spoke incessantly to the cameras. It's been an eventful 12 weeks for Vindoo Dara Singh in Bigg Boss 3. Now the actor is on top of the world having won the third season. "I also won a car which I thought was meant for the runner-up!" says Vindoo. The Kambakkt Ishq actor insists that his three-month stay in the Bigg Boss House was the most wonderful experience of his life: "It's even more valuable to me than my first film Karan."

Vindoo Dara Singh and his wife after his win in Bigg Boss 3 pic/Sujit Jaiswal

It wasn't a smooth stay. Singh talks of how he was in a spot of trouble during the first few weeks of the game. "But I never lied even once. That's what helped me," he says.

A vivid memory of Vindoo in the House is that of him bursting into tears every other day. The actor claims this isn't how he normal is, saying, "I have never cried in my life. I don't get angry. The circumstances in the House are crazy. The time when I had to become the chor and steal food was the worst time ever."

Vindoo holds Bhojpuri star Kamaal Rashid Khan responsible for his unpopularity among the other inmates. "I didn't realise it, but Kamaal had started a lot of hanky panky within the first week. I was made out to be the biggest villain. When he left, he told me I'd be next to go," says Vindoo. Dara Singh's son did get nominated nearly every week, something he's almost proud of. However, he was saved every time by viewers' votes. "I didn't understand what these guys were playing at, but the viewers did and they saved me week after week," he says.

While he admits that he had severe issues with husband-wife duo Tanaaz and Baktiyaar Iraani and Pravesh Rana, Vindoo is clear that what happened in the House is over and done with. "None of them are fools or bad people. I'll hug them all if I happen to meet them. I've promised Baktiyaar that I'll get him to meet Sunny Deol.

But apart from that, I won't really be in touch with most of them. Except for Poonamji (Dhillon). She's a wonderful person. It's because of her that I fought 10 fights lesser than I would have," he says.

Courtesy: http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/dec/271209-vindoo-bigg-boss-winner.htmEdited by Decoder - 14 years ago
Dina is smart. I am sure she briefed him on what all went behind his back else he would start distributing all his money to the bhukkads. 😆 😆

Originally posted by Decoder

Dina is smart. I am sure she briefed him on what all went behind his back else he would start distributing all his money to the bhukkads. 😆 😆

😆

sahi hai, big b ne achchi mirchi laga di ballika vadhu ko 😆

What happend to the trophy he is having in his hand in the pic, it changed, or is it only me who thinks so? 😕
Baktiyaar kept talking bad of vindoo on stage also telling he did not want to compete with low people who call others nagin,kaminey etc. Now he wants vindoos help to meet sunny deol. I bet if vindoo shares some of his prize money he will be the first standing in the line holding a big taila to take the maximum maal. What a loser. Hats off vindoo even after all this he is ready to help baktiyaar meet sunny.
Originally posted by Natkat

Baktiyaar kept talking bad of vindoo on stage also telling he did not want to compete with low people who call others nagin,kaminey etc. Now he wants vindoos help to meet sunny deol. I bet if vindoo shares some of his prize money he will be the first standing in the line holding a big taila to take the maximum maal. What a loser. Hats off vindoo even after all this he is ready to help baktiyaar meet sunny.
  vindu just talks no-sense...i just watched his inertviw on tv..it is full of crap..he said he will not  keep in touch with housemates  expect poonam but will give party to all of them...does it make any sense...mean u r giving party to make them jealous???....
Edited by fire_gun - 14 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

vindu just talks no-sense...i just watched his inertviw on tv..it is full of crap..he said he will not  keep in touch with housemates  expect poonam but will give party to all of them...does it make any sense...mean u r giving party to make them jealous???....

We give parties to share our happiness and acheivements. When I get a raise or a job I give a party to my friends, do you mean I want to make them jealous?😲
Well he is giving a party to share his victory.But that doesnot mean he has to keep in touch with all of them after that .

Originally posted by sunandshine

<br><br>We give parties to share our happiness and acheivements. When I get a raise or a job I give a party to my friends, do you mean I want to make them jealous?😲<br>
Originally posted by sunandshine

We give parties to share our happiness and acheivements. When I get a raise or a job I give a party to my friends, do you mean I want to make them jealous?😲
  but why u will give party those people if u r not willing to keep in touch with them...