Suggestions / Comments

last participated topic list

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

can v hav a feature through which v can ourself edit last 10 participated topic list lyk delete or clear da topicz v'r nt gonna use or be part of again..??!!

als it'l be gud if v'l be given a feature whereby v can hav sm quicklinkz 2 sm specific amount of topicz where v roam da most, n v can edit it accordin 2 our preferencez 2..!!

Edited by cuttie_pinal - 26 December 2009 at 9:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "last participated topic list" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
That's a cool suggestion!

I like it, so we can have like our personal list of 10-15 topics that we can flag... the topics we visit everyday or something. I'd love that.

Because a lot of times my last 10 participated topics are some shops I visited and next time I log in I want to check on all the topics I regularly reply to. So that will help.

-Mahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttie_pinal

can v hav a feature through which v can ourself edit last 10 participated topic list lyk delete or clear da topicz v'r nt gonna use or be part of again..??!!

als it'l be gud if v'l be given a feature whereby v can hav sm quicklinkz 2 sm specific amount of topicz where v roam da most, n v can edit it accordin 2 our preferencez 2..!!
Originally posted by -Mystery-

That's a cool suggestion!

I like it, so we can have like our personal list of 10-15 topics that we can flag... the topics we visit everyday or something. I'd love that.

Because a lot of times my last 10 participated topics are some shops I visited and next time I log in I want to check on all the topics I regularly reply to. So that will help.

-Mahi
The Quick Link Feature Is Already Given. Here Are Details

Details : My Post Lists Topics From Newer To Older On Replys Given By Your Self. Aversion To That My Watched Topics(There Is No Limit You Can Add 10 Or 100 Any Number Of Topics) In Dashbord Dropdown Contains Extra Function To Remove Any Topic From List And For Full Forum Section There Is My Forums Dropdown Just Right To PM Inbox Icon In Search Bar.

But Still Good Idea If We Can See My Watched Topic With My Last 10 Topic And Popular Topic.

By
Hardik Kansagra

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged
My understanding is that "My Watched Topics" is different than this. Doesn't it send you like Emails when there are replies or something?

I tried using it once, but it was different than this suggestion, I think which is more convenient.

-Mahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
As Hardik said we already have that feature. whichever topic u want to have just click on and that topic will get added to ur list and if u want to watch that list just visit http://www.india-forums.com/watched_topics.asp  and u can see all those topics in which u r interested !! If u want more details do pm me !! Big smile

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

@ ishan.k : yup my watch topic list iz der bt wat i m suggestin iz quite more handy, as mahi n hardik said.. smfin nearby last participated topic n popular topic list..!!! als IMO eliminatin popular topic list wont do ny harm 2.. nt det useful.. wel nt 4 meh dnt knw bout othaz..!!

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

My understanding is that "My Watched Topics" is different than this. Doesn't it send you like Emails when there are replies or something?

I tried using it once, but it was different than this suggestion, I think which is more convenient.

-Mahi

Ya You Are Right Mahi Dear If You Have Any Topic In Watched List System Will Email You When Your Topic Is Quoted For Replys Else It Wil Not Send You Email. You Can Still Switch Off This From Your Profile(Receiving PM Alert On Email Wil Not Affect).

Path To Go :
1) Update Profile -> Preferences Tab -> Then Say No On "Notify me of replies to posts,Sends an email when someone replies to a topic you have posted in."
2) Remove Right Mark From "Email Notify me of Replies" At Post Reply Form

This Is Just Addiction Of Operations As Requested By You And Other Users.

By
Hardik Kansagra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top