CID

CID vs CID classic Cases

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Since Sony has been airing old episodes and most of the us who are lucky watch the old epis. I'm sure you guys can see the difference. So what do you guys like or dislike in CID and CID classic cases?Big smile I will give my views as you start with yoursBig smile

Edited by priya_sparsha - 26 December 2009 at 3:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID vs CID classic Cases" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

For one, I don't like them showing CID for 7-8 hours daily. I am not able to find time to do anything else. I am sure many of this forum members who are students appearing for board exams etc are at risk of ...............................sorry if I am scaring anyone.Wink

I wish they show just 3-4 episodes daily starting from episode 1, rather than showing 2004 episodes first, then moving onto 2002 and so on. They have to start from the beginning. They will have enough stuff for a year.

I am not very sure about what you mean by 'classics'. The ones that are shown at 8PM daily cannot be really called 'classics'. They are just the 2008-2009 episodes, shown at random. Because in one episode they showed this lady called Shruti entering Abhijeet's house, cooking for him etc and in the next day's classic cases they didn't show the next episode. I badly wanted to see what happened because I have not seen this Shruti -Abhijeet affair when it was first aired. (If anyone can give me details, I'll be grateful)

The old episodes have good cases, but the chemistry between Daya, Abhijeet and ACP is missing. I have posted before...there was one episode where Daya and Abhijeet have a big argument, then there was another episode where Abhijeet is accused of murder and Daya doesn't seem convinced that Abhijeet is innocent, and one scene where ACP calls Daya a 'Sentimental fool'. (This was really hurting)Cry

Such things don't happen these days.  Daya and Abhijeet are now shown as good friends, and if Abhijeet were wrongly accused of  murder, Daya would be the first one to support him. In the case in the pre-2002 episodes, they are just shown as colleagues.

And yes, the very recent episodes...mostly after Oct09 are really crappy. Only one episode a month is worth watching.

1997-2009 - CID has some good points, some bad. But it is now an epic...it is worth watching just  for this reason.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

For one, I don't like them showing CID for 7-8 hours daily. I am not able to find time to do anything else. I am sure many of this forum members who are students appearing for board exams etc are at risk of ...............................sorry if I am scaring anyone.Wink

I wish they show just 3-4 episodes daily starting from episode 1, rather than showing 2004 episodes first, then moving onto 2002 and so on. They have to start from the beginning. They will have enough stuff for a year.

I am not very sure about what you mean by 'classics'. The ones that are shown at 8PM daily cannot be really called 'classics'. They are just the 2008-2009 episodes, shown at random. Because in one episode they showed this lady called Shruti entering Abhijeet's house, cooking for him etc and in the next day's classic cases they didn't show the next episode. I badly wanted to see what happened because I have not seen this Shruti -Abhijeet affair when it was first aired. (If anyone can give me details, I'll be grateful)

The old episodes have good cases, but the chemistry between Daya, Abhijeet and ACP is missing. I have posted before...there was one episode where Daya and Abhijeet have a big argument, then there was another episode where Abhijeet is accused of murder and Daya doesn't seem convinced that Abhijeet is innocent, and one scene where ACP calls Daya a 'Sentimental fool'. (This was really hurting)Cry

Such things don't happen these days.  Daya and Abhijeet are now shown as good friends, and if Abhijeet were wrongly accused of  murder, Daya would be the first one to support him. In the case in the pre-2002 episodes, they are just shown as colleagues.

And yes, the very recent episodes...mostly after Oct09 are really crappy. Only one episode a month is worth watching.

1997-2009 - CID has some good points, some bad. But it is now an epic...it is worth watching just  for this reason.

i appreciate this but sorry priya i like cid as well as cid classic cases and also cid old episodes but they should show episodes of 1997 ,1998 ,1999 2000 because i started watching cid from 2000 because
i was born when cid started . my family used to see from 1997. i used to see cid from 1998 but i cant understand what is going on . so from 2000 i came to understand what is cid and from then i started watching cid . its a very big story

Edited by tgodse - 26 December 2009 at 11:20pm

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

This episode was telecast on 2 may 2008. Shruti case was stretched to 2,9,16,23 may

I know about written updates:-

16 May:-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=944959

23 May:-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=950873

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yaar. Daya n Abhijeet r like BHAI now. not frndz!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

LOLLOLLOL yeah inseparable bhais. See Daya Sir's reaction when Abhi Sir was taken inside during the Kidney episode. He was so restless, if ACP was not there he would have broken the hospital for find him. And Abhi Sir just did not know what to do when Daya Sir almost died trying to save him, he was almost going to thrash the daylights out of that Doctor. More than the stories, these days I see CID for the sheer bonding within the team especially Abhi-Daya Jodi. Aankhon Aankhon Mein Kab Kya Ishara Ho Jata Hai and it does not even look like it was directed. It comes across so naturally. 12 years of togetherness at work, must be so fantastic. I wish I had a gang like that to be with.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 29 December 2009 at 6:27am

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

LOLLOLLOL yeah inseparable bhais. See Daya Sir's reaction when Abhi Sir was taken inside during the Kidney episode. He was so restless, if ACP was not there he would have broken the hospital for find him. And Abhi Sir just did not know what to do when Daya Sir almost died trying to save him, he was almost going to thrash the daylights out of that Doctor. More than the stories, these days I see CID for the sheer bonding within the team especially Abhi-Daya Jodi. Aankhon Aankhon Mein Kab Kya Ishara Ho Jata Hai and it does not even look like it was directed. It comes across so naturally. 12 years of togetherness at work, must be so fantastic. I wish I had a gang like that to be with.

yup same here. Embarrassed bhai'ly pyaar LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top