Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

well wow very intelligent comment from you... and using YOUR (and some other "mature" Vindoo fans who "liked" your comment therefore agree) logic, it is safe to say that all of Vindoo's groupies are just like him, "badeeeee dilwala".. abusive, foul mouthed and violent...

ok, i'll be violent and foulmouthed, and u go on beat up ur wife like a friigin coward...

Originally posted by: nkatrak

lololol..well said..the fact is that all BI -supporters are silent here coz they know truth and dont need to keep yelling......so u will only hear vindoo's praises all over this forum.....but AB proved the truth last nite..and now some ppl r having a problem getting over it....so they say AB is lying..LOL πŸ˜†

silent, u, ya right, u are making absurd threads abt a guy who ran away, and u are even spamming vindu congrtas thread and even the goodbye thread.... and u call that silent... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† chiila tum log rahey ho, humein zarurat nahin, vindu to jeet gaya, aur bak bhag gaya... πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

If Bhaktiyaar trust his fan he would not leave the show, but he doesn't trust them, so he simply doesn't deserve to win, Vindu is much deserving............

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
lala_land thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AB also proved Bakri is such a laalchi human being....
all he was trying to prove was bakhti and tannaz only cares about the money. He kept telling Bakri that he lost out on rest of the 90 lakh rupees.....
all the references made were to sum of 1 crore compared to bakri's winning of 10 lakh. There was no reference made to being the love of DESH....
so it is very likely that there was sarcasm involved when AB told bakri that he was getting lots of votes, and he still quit. Points made after were clearly to exploit Bakri's cheapness and lalchi-ness lol

Bakri ended with superb reply. ABCL kaa haath raha HAHAHHA

all he cares about is money **not his fans or their votes** and AB very cunningly proved it outright

EDIT: forgot to mention what AB said to bakhtiyaar hahaha
acha bakhtiyaar hum chahte hai ki aap apni biwi ko khoob saara paissa laa ke de !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lala_land - 14 years ago
Just spoke to Bakhtiyaar and asked him about what Amitji said was true or not......He mentioned that he personally inquired regarding this with the highest voting authorities and checked the leaderboards himself and each week he was on top

So its confirmed......real DESH KA AADESH...only and only Bakhtiyaar πŸ˜› πŸ‘

P.S. For those who don't believe me , PM me if you want to speak to him
den1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just spoke to Bakhtiyaar and asked him about what Amitji said was true or not......He mentioned that he personally inquired regarding this with the highest voting authorities and checked the leaderboards himself and each week he was on top

ok..ok whatever..........but i dont wanna speak to bakht.......do you know sharapova too😍
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ab toh Reality shows main bhi reality nahi baachi!
urooj thumbnail

Nice to know u talked to bhaktiyar 😊...Can u pm me his phone # plzzz...I want to talk to him

Nkatrak, we all know vindu is a winner and we also know that bhkatiyar used to get highest votes. Both vindu and bhaktiyar moved on in their life...They got money and fame and hopefully will get more work........I think you should move on too....you won't get anything for doing this ..It's silly to talk abt the same thing in each topic....you are just increasing the work for mods......

@ take my suggestion as a friend....I know You are craziest bhaktiyar fan and i respect ur opinions....I like bakhtiyar too but it doesn't mean we should fight with others discussing the same thing...
hehehe, wat a scam, pm if u want to talk to bhakhthiyar ... πŸ˜†  hey guys, p.m. if ya want to talk to guru dronacharya, he used to my buddy from fencing skool πŸ˜›
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhishma_p

hehehe, wat a scam, pm if u want to talk to bhakhthiyar ... πŸ˜†  hey guys, p.m. if ya want to talk to guru dronacharya, he used to my buddy from fencing skool πŸ˜›

lol pitama.. can I pm you some targets for Arjun to practice on?? It is desperately required..