Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sajan VM - pehli baar mohabbat on pg 8 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
*reserved*Big smileROFL
*edited*Big smile

shit.......shit..........shit..........KAVSAngryhow rude yaa.......my xams r goin on and i am watching ur VM and commenting hereShockedROFLcan ne1 beat ur SG insanity kavs?ROFL

okie..........Pehli baarEmbarrassed

the opening was FabClapsam realizing waala sceneEmbarrassed

gunjan playing with the rain and then sam holding her handsEmbarrassedand then d barn sceneDay Dreaming*sigh*..EEKS..........SillySillythe pool scene!!!Sillythen the flower sceneDay Dreamingthat 1 scene amidst the shitto sheena trackThumbs Downgets me a biiiiiiig wide grinBig smileDay Dreamingmade for each other...so happy 2 c each other after such a long break.....u knw kavs its one of my fav..and fav of fav frm that scene is when gunjan guesses out that samrat wanted to hug gunjan...awwwwwwwwEmbarrassed...and i noticed a natural thing now....dint notice it b4........if u observe carefully....wen samrat is standing with the flower u can a cute cat walkinEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...pool scene again.........it love at 1st site for samratEmbarrassedhe obviously had a small instinct of likeness towards her........towards her innocenceEmbarrassedand then the confession hug......frm dat hug my fav is wen samrat looks upEmbarrassed.............then again the flower scene wid the FB of confession hugDay Dreamingthe chand scene...........Day Dreamingpoooooool scene!!!!!SillySillySillyy do we love dis scene so much??SillySillyawwwwwww aakhri baar mohabbat ki hai.........gunjan runs 2 samrat and hugsDay Dreamingwith the FB of samrat.....................gunjan doesnt want to lose samrat at any costEmbarrassedkhwaabon scenes*sigh* fantastic scene selectionClapand then gudgudana sataana...........aww sam playing with gunjan's penEmbarrassedgaal pe tipana...........holi sceneBlushingv'day dateDay Dreamingmy fav was samrat's cute lil frndEmbarrassedand then their tea at the stallSmileKJ danceSillyi still remember the crazy januable talks we had on KJEmbarrassedand as mads said..............the ending..............*sigh* all the promo scenes used 2gether.........reminds me of binu's avi...the one where samrat closes his eyes and imagines gunjanDay Dreaming...superb VM kavs.......love u.........make moreHug

Edited by aabha_monaya - 24 January 2010 at 2:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madskavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sajan VM - pehli baar mohabbat on pg 8 (Page 9)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
loved the vm................................veryery swweet...loved ur scene-mixing talent!! keep rocking as always, ...do make more like this one...really an interesting vm and worth-watching ppl!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@abha - ROFL ROFL ROFL
when will that reserved post get edited??

btw nenu arya song tho vm cheyali anukuntunna
tell me which one should i use

edho priya ragam vintunna - arya 1
or uppenantha e premaki - arya 2

naku 2nd song istam, kani SG ki 1st song suit avuthundi....em cheyalo ardham kavatledu

@samratrocks - aww, thanks alot for those lovely words
i'm glad that u liked it
will defo make more whenever i can

bte ur good name plz??... sry for this

Aabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMGG kavs ... that was SOOOO amazingg !!! Clap truly, u hav come a LONG LONG way since ur first VM ... way to go gal Hug

awww, what I adored THE most was the "thode bheege bheege se thode num hain hum" line the second time wher u included the pool scene ... it looked SO cute ther Blushing adored it !!!

the one wher u showed "jheele paani paani hain bas tum aur hum.." and them both jus standing ther .. awww, that was too cute !! and then for the first pehli baar mohabbat long one the way u showed gunjan running all the way towards him.. it was cute ..

only thing I cudnt agree wit u on the extreme first short pehli baar mohabbat, after the pool scene .. coz that sort of indicated tht it was love at first sight for SaJan .. and I believ, it NEVER was that for them .. they got to kno each other..and then fell in love .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but I ADORED the khwaab ke bojh mein ka entire para ... every scene u took .. aww, and them drinking the tea at their stall ...

and the END ... u cobined all the promos and it looked soo awesome .. because the music is in bits and pieces na .. and the promos are jus like that ... it made the entire last part SO SO beautiful ...

awww, keep making more kavs Hug

Aabha.Mkavya.b

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey Kavya!! I'm Ishita..... Have seen your VMs.... I specially liked the first one but this one was waaaayyy more awesome. I liked how you blended the SG terrace scene and the pool scene...It looked beautiful.....

Aabha.Mkavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

OMGG kavs ... that was SOOOO amazingg !!! Clap truly, u hav come a LONG LONG way since ur first VM ... way to go gal Hug

thanks alot mads Hug  Hug
i thought u want b able 2 watch it in near future, as i haven't seen u being active frm few days... but i'm glad 2 see ur comment so soon Smile

awww, what I adored THE most was the "thode bheege bheege se thode num hain hum" line the second time wher u included the pool scene ... it looked SO cute ther Blushing adored it !!!

the one wher u showed "jheele paani paani hain bas tum aur hum.." and them both jus standing ther .. awww, that was too cute !! and then for the first pehli baar mohabbat long one the way u showed gunjan running all the way towards him.. it was cute ..

when i heard the lyrics saw the meaning once again, i started thinking once again that was this song made for sajan only (dont we have some countless songs like this??)... n those parts u have mentioned jus are my fav's .... i did them with full in moood, but for the later parts, i wanted few other videos, my luck wasn't that good, suddenly i had some problems in converting the formats n i was disappointed,  somewhere in the middle, i was all furious n did something, but luckily, even in anger it didn't go as bad as i expected, thanks 2 sajan for that

only thing I cudnt agree wit u on the extreme first short pehli baar mohabbat, after the pool scene .. coz that sort of indicated tht it was love at first sight for SaJan .. and I believ, it NEVER was that for them .. they got to kno each other..and then fell in love .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mads, seriously i'm laughing here... u knw y? when i was adding this clip, i remembered u, once u said that u dont belive in love at first sight (even i dont ), but i always had a feeling that samrat had some sort of interest in gunjan fmr the start for various n most impotantly bcoz of her innocence, which was clear 2 him  on the very first sight, though this is not same frm  gunjan's side

but I ADORED the khwaab ke bojh mein ka entire para ... every scene u took .. aww, and them drinking the tea at their stall ...

and the END ... u cobined all the promos and it looked soo awesome .. because the music is in bits and pieces na .. and the promos are jus like that ... it made the entire last part SO SO beautiful ...

i'm very happy 2 listen this fmr u mads.... i'm glad u liked this part

awww, keep making more kavs Hug

will try my best... thanks alot mads

madsAabha.M

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Hey Kavya!! I'm Ishita..... Have seen your VMs.... I specially liked the first one but this one was waaaayyy more awesome. I liked how you blended the SG terrace scene and the pool scene...It looked beautiful.....

thanks alot Ishita, i'm glad u liked both of them n those scenes
my 2nd vm is on page 2... incase if u wanna watch

ps: btw did u understand 1st vm?? asking  jus 2 know incase u understand telugu

Edited by kavya.b - 23 January 2010 at 12:16pm

aa123.80

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesome vm..
loved it very much..