Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sajan VM - pehli baar mohabbat on pg 8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
heyyyyyy Kavs !!! Awwwwwwww !!! What sweet Vm's !! And that too on your first try !! Tum Paas aye is a personal favorite song and you have a done a great job sweetie !! Clap Now I wanna see more Vm's from ya !!! Do PM me whenever you make another and I should get the VM soon !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sajan VM - pehli baar mohabbat on pg 8 (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
awww kavs .. its SO cute !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and ur first one, so its good Clap

and dont worry, u wil get better wit time..definitely! when I started making VMs..even I didnt much hav the patience to make it perfectly n all..but as u get used to making VMs...u get into the skin of it n then u wil manage..m sure !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and is SG v are talking abt ... so they can help anybody learn patience, I mean .. v tolerate a crappy show for them ... Wink so ek VM kya cheez hain yaar !!! ur love for them wil make u better..dont worry! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraAabha.Mkavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

heyyyyyy Kavs !!! Awwwwwwww !!! What sweet Vm's !! And that too on your first try !! Tum Paas aye is a personal favorite song and you have a done a great job sweetie !! Clap Now I wanna see more Vm's from ya !!! Do PM me whenever you make another and I should get the VM soon !! LOL

thank u so much naveen
i'm very glad that u liked it
i was afraid while posting them ... now i'm really happy 2 see this frm u all
will sure pm u when i make another one

thank u once again naveen

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

awww kavs .. its SO cute !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and ur first one, so its good Clap

and dont worry, u wil get better wit time..definitely! when I started making VMs..even I didnt much hav the patience to make it perfectly n all..but as u get used to making VMs...u get into the skin of it n then u wil manage..m sure !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and is SG v are talking abt ... so they can help anybody learn patience, I mean .. v tolerate a crappy show for them ... Wink so ek VM kya cheez hain yaar !!! ur love for them wil make u better..dont worry! Embarrassed

thanks alot mads
i hope i'll improve for my nxt one

n u know what, one of my frnds said that my 1st vm was better than the 2nd one bcoz the end seq's didn't match... i'll try 2 b as patient as possible this time

@bold - point 2 b noted mads!!!
but for them i would have never stared making VMs... now, again they are my hope....lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsAabha.M

-Aastha_Mohit-

IF-Rockerz

-Aastha_Mohit-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
awsome blossom fantastic d mindblowing vm kavya
loved it a lot dear
keep it up...
i saw ur vm almost 5 times
its just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good dear...

kavya.b

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
KavzHug,Missing talking to you...How are you my bhootni partner??Omg sweets,i just watched your VM on Tum paas aaye,you know what....is it really your 2nd VMShockedShocked??It's awesome yaar,you choose my all time favourite song and i liked your scene selection a lot...i enjoyed watching every bit of itClapClapClap!! Great job Kavz,keep it up and do make more VMS on our januable SaJanBig smileTongueSmile!! Please do PM me whenever you make another mix,i would love to commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!

kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@aastha - thanks alot aastha
 5 times n this VM!!!.... this is something which i never expected
thanks for watching n liking it

@maria - Hug  Hug
miss u too my bhoothni partner, i dont even remember the last we talked
we being the partners, we are not in touch, this bad frm both the sides... both of us should b active
but if SG are active, for sure all of us will b active once again.... ryt?

thanks a lot maria
i'm Glad that u liked the VM... i was afraid if i got the meaning wrong in any part... i'm really happy that u all liked it
will surely pm u, wen i make the nxt one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-Aabha.M

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
we being the partners, we are not in touch, this bad frm both the sides... both of us should b active
but if SG are active, for sure all of us will b active once again.... ryt?

Ditto...I completely agree with you,i am missing my januables very very muchCry...MJHT has lost its charm for me totallyOuch...I wish that our SG will be back with the big bang and then we all crazy SGians will be active once againWink!! Don't worry,we'll keep in touch thru scraps !! Take care,love uuuHug...

kavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top