Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Sajan VM - pehli baar mohabbat on pg 8 (Page 12)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aabha_monaya

Originally posted by kavya.b

Originally posted by aabha_monaya

*reserved*Big smileROFL
*edited*Big smile

na janma dhanyam aipoyindi.... ne reply lo *edited* ani chusi

ayyayoD'oh......like that eh.......bagundeLOL

shit.......shit..........shit..........KAVSAngryhow rude yaa.......my xams r goin on and i am watching ur VM and commenting hereShockedROFLcan ne1 beat ur SG insanity kavs?ROFL

no way, we are absolutely insane... no one can beat us in this

and i just love this insanityEmbarrassed

i too love that Embarrassed

okie..........Pehli baarEmbarrassed

the opening was FabClapsam realizing waala sceneEmbarrassed

gunjan playing with the rain and then sam holding her handsEmbarrassedand then d barn sceneDay Dreaming*sigh*..EEKS..........SillySillythe pool scene!!!Sillythen the flower sceneDay Dreamingthat 1 scene amidst the shitto sheena trackThumbs Downgets me a biiiiiiig wide grinBig smileDay Dreamingmade for each other...so happy 2 c each other after such a long break.....u knw kavs its one of my fav..and fav of fav frm that scene is when gunjan guesses out that samrat wanted to hug gunjan...awwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

hena??? this one particular scene is a gift in the complete s**t track
i jus love it when she runs away frm him.... she reads  samrat's mind very well.... n bechara he'll b wondering, 'how come she came 2 know?' i love SG scenes in this yellow dresses... the scenes atr this, when he supports gunjan n all.... i love them

i loved all those scenes.....could be one of the bestest scenes of allEmbarrassed @ maroon i loved her expressions and the way she runs away.....wish i was a guy and was my best frnd/gal frndLOLEmbarrassed

that scene is always among the fav scenes of sajan....i jus love their connection, they dont need words, eyes speak volumes

...and i noticed a natural thing now....dint notice it b4........if u observe carefully....wen samrat is standing with the flower u can a cute cat walkinEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...pool scene again.........it love at 1st site for samratEmbarrassed
he obviously had a small instinct of likeness towards her........towards her innocenceEmbarrassed

xctly, i was saying mads abt the same... it may not b love but some kind of attraction started at that moment itslef... who wont attracted 2 her?

most of the serials show love at 1st sight.....but it doesnt happen.....its 1st attraction then frnds then BFFs and then loversDay Dreamingthis thing is getiin me goosebumps nowEmbarrassed

dont even compare sajan with any other, they are unique, jus amazing.... but for them we wouldn't haven't watched this show all these days

and then the confession hug......frm dat hug my fav is wen samrat looks upEmbarrassed

even i liked how he looked n i added that knowingly...... i felt that it suited that particular lyric very much

*sigh* mohit/samrat looks really cute and sweet thereBig smile

i know, aftr all he's our meetha pan

.............then again the flower scene wid the FB of confession hugDay Dreamingthe chand scene...........Day Dreamingpoooooool scene!!!!!SillySillySillyy do we love dis scene so much??

u have said the answer in the starting of ur reply.... we are insane.... that's the answer n they are januable

haha heights of insanityROFL

ROFL ROFLROFL

SillySillyawwwwwww aakhri baar mohabbat ki hai.........gunjan runs 2 samrat and hugsDay Dreamingwith the FB of samrat.....................gunjan doesnt want to lose samrat at any cost

i jus love that scene... ful of emotions n love, i've watched that scene for more 10 times keeping my vm aside

that scene srsly got me tears in my eyes.....even d confession dint get me tears.......it was so poignant.....the pain of future separation......wanting to spend the last few hours prob 2getherEmbarrassed

i'd praise praise Cvs for their thought of giving us such a wonderful scene.... we can never get bored even aftr watching it for some countless times

Embarrassedkhwaabon scenes*sigh* fantastic scene selectionClapand then gudgudana sataana...........aww sam playing with gunjan's penEmbarrassedgaal pe tipana...........holi scene

thank u Tongue

Big smilewelcum

Blushingv'day dateDay Dreamingmy fav was samrat's cute lil frndEmbarrassedand then their tea at the stallSmileKJ danceSillyi still remember the crazy januable talks we had on KJEmbarrassed

i remember those crazy discussion very well, we had no life except for watching n discussing sajan....they were the days *sigh*

i miss those days.........and now i miss piyu,hemu,our whole MPL gang even moreDisapprove
ne news bout kanz?

no... but i'm missing very much
MPL gang got scattered very badly.... no rabo, no anjy, no divz.....

and as mads said..............the ending..............*sigh* all the promo scenes used 2gether

thank u Embarrassed
.........reminds me of binu's avi...the one where samrat closes his eyes and imagines gunjanDay Dreaming
which one? , i have stopped going 2 CG frm a long time

arey that blue one.....now i am too lazy to give the link......there was a promo na....where a voice frm behind says....."samrat apni aankhein band karo aur jo ladki pehle dikhegi woh hi tumse pyar karti hai"...it was bluish cyanish avi.......remember?

i dont rememebr seeing that avi but i remeber that promo.... that was gud but a bit dramatic
i like the other promo for samrat's realization, aftr the court scene how he remembers the qualities he wanted for his dream gal n sees them in gunjan... i wish they aired it in the episode

...superb VM kavs.......love u.........make moreHug

thank uHug

n yeah, i'll go for, edho priya ragam vintunna .... i like that song too
gud decision.............Big smilewell havnt watched many telugu films now.....time constraintCensored

i understand, i have been through that stage... for ur info, no tnew telugu movie is gud
waiting for some more 2 release

kani uppenantha has become latest obsession along with few other songs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

-ChicoUsman- IF-Rockerz
-ChicoUsman-
-ChicoUsman-

Perfect Bride Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Awewsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thank u  usmaan Tongue
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
hey Kavya..
Wud u believe it if I said this was the first fully SG Vm I watched ..*hides muh* I have seen SG in a lot of MJHT Vms par this one is the first one,..I cant believe this either Confused
However..the important thing is I loved it :D

It had most of my fav SG scenes -pool scene, KJ scene, after KJ tea scene, the holi scene, the classroom pencil scene.. & the yellow dress one (I just love the farmhouse scenes )...

(ah yes yes I do love a lotta SG scenes LOL )

Loved the way u blended the scenes n used them in the VM ..Well done :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.Mkavya.b

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Kavya!

The VM is fabulous!

Love the SaJan scenes used.... so aptly put together!

Fantastic!

-Mahi

kavya.b

-Lipsa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lipsa-
-Lipsa-

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Fantastic VM kavya loved the scenes on pehli baar *sigh*
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG kavz!!!! beautiful VM yaar!!! loved it!!!! *sigh*...d scene selection was sooo perfect!!! u used like most of my all time fav scenes!!!! (yayyyyy) amazing work!!! i saw it like a few days ago bt i'm still drooling abt the VM!!!!! keep it up!!!
sorry for the late comment...busy wid studies and all!!
-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hi Kavya!!Big smile
Loved ur VM!!
Beautiful work..loved all the scenes u used!!
Keep making more..

Go to top