Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~* YPNHK Members Introduction *~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

wicckked

Groupbie

wicckked

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

D.O.B: 24/05/91

Nationality: Indian

Fav. Color: All are my fave on different occasions

Fav. Food: My mom's hand-cooked meal, anything that involves paneer, chocolate & McDonalds

Current Fav. TV shows: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Sasural Genda Phool, Mahi Way, Rishta.com, somewhat MJHT & Odhani.

Fav. Movies: Lots & Lots

Fav. Celebrities: Gaurav Khanna, Rati Pandey, Shilpa Anand, Ragini Khanna, Juhi Parmar, Hussain Kuwajerwala, Arjun Bijlani, Shahid Kapoor, SRK, Big B, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol, Preity Zinta, Sonam Kapoor, Konkona Sen, & many more...

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: The promos! LOL I think the promotion for YPNHK worked because I was attracted by the promos & articles written related to the shows. And of course Gaurav Khanna is the main reason to keep on continuing to watch the show. Plus the cute scenes of AbHer & the chemisrty I saw in the initial episodes. This show has somewhat realistic scenes (I like it).

Reason for being in Forum: Reading updates & discussing about the show & making friends.

Advice for YPNHK makers: Keep it simple & realistic till the end!

Edited by wicckked - 09 June 2010 at 7:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1hinzregularinfotvrasikaEnigma.-Aysha-Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* YPNHK Members Introduction *~ (Page 10)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bsmm

Groupbie

bsmm

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
D.O.B. ; Oct  19
Nationality: Indian
Favourite Colours : Blue , Steel Grey
Favourite Food : Fish, in many different ways
Interests: Classical Music, Animal Life
Favourite TV Shows : Now YPNHK, otherwise watch Animal Planet, NatGeo or Discovery
Favourite Celebrities: George Clooney, Catherine Zeta Jones, Gregory Peck, Cary Grant
Reason for attraction to YPNHK :  Chanced upon the early Promos in December '09, and loved Abeer building up his pitch to Leher.
Now love seeing them together.
Reason for being in the Forum: It is refreshing to see so many younger points of view, particularly how passionate and articulate some of you get.  Plus, now I understand better why my wife is such an ardent SRK fan!

Advice for the YPNHK makers: This show was very appealing to start with as it showed young people falling in love, along the way it has seen a little too much of drama. Realism would help an older audience love the show even more. But I am ill qualified to comment on this because YPNHK is the only serial that I have watched after Buniyaad, many years ago.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedMarina.India1regularinfoNeebaEnigma.-Destiny-Dreamygal301-Aysha-Eksie

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

D.O.B: 18-03-1990

Nationality: Pakistan

Fav. ColorBlue

Fav. Food:  ...

Interests:...

Current Fav. TV shows: Love ne Mila Di jodi / YPNHK

Fav. Movies: Andaz Apna Apna

Fav. Celebrities: Amir Khan, Madhuri.. Gaurav Khanna, Chandana Sharma

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: Simplicity in characters and ofcourse GK

Reason for being in Forum: .....

Advice for YPNHK makers: . Next time

Edited by Shabz101 - 29 May 2010 at 4:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo-Aysha-Eksie

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

D.O.B. 11th June

Nationality: British Indian

Favourite Colours : Pink, Purple, Red, Black, White

Favourite Food : Indian, Chinese

Interests: Family/Friends, Indian Tv, Photoshop, Partying lol

Favourite TV Shows : DMG until recently (the show has been butchered I.M.O), but now its YPNHK

Favourite Celebrities: Karisma/Kareena Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover, Jennifer Winget, Gaurav Khanna and Yami Gautam

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: LMAO it sounds really stoopid but I saw the avies that Rida had made of AbHer's wedding and I was like Aww! So I went and youtubed the episode and came out a fully fleged AbHerian <3

Reason for being in the Forum:  Updates/Pics of the show, meeting fellow Abherians <3

Advice for the YPNHK makers: Keep giving us adorable Abher scenes please, not too much dramabazi...keep the show going well into its 1000th episode <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoEnigma.sam.-Aysha-Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top