Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~* Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Help Desk *~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

charming_chiya

charming_chiya

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelopez

AMAZING..HATTS OFF TO THE CREATIVE TEAM !! ITS SO MUCH LOOK LIKE LUCKNOW....THE CREATIVE TEAM AS DONE A FABULOUS JOB...!

BUT WHAT'S THE CONTROVERSY ALL ABOUT???

we should do hats off to Rajita sharma, she was a part of creative.
She has already been in lucknow for years. i think none other than her can describe lucknow so well

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Help Desk *~ (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charming_chiya

charming_chiya

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
my little suggestion to go show rock on- one shud replace the

Heroine's sister

mecoolboy9896

mecoolboy9896

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
The Heroin Sister is the cutest Of all in audition...

When they sended the CD of her audition Creative eye stopped audition for Bittan and Selected her...

She is a Cute angel...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I have a request for the Devs of this forum. There is no button to create a new poll - can you look into the matter please and pass on the request to the back-end developers? We could have some lively discussions and votes in this forum.
Thanks
Bubble

-Aysha-

NAKSHFAN_289

Groupbie

NAKSHFAN_289

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Plsssss..can anyone upload the BG music of Abeer...or moderators pls creat new thared for audio n music shop...plsssss..help..i'm waiting....

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

I have a request for the Devs of this forum. There is no button to create a new poll - can you look into the matter please and pass on the request to the back-end developers? We could have some lively discussions and votes in this forum.
Thanks
Bubble
we don't hv a dev team yet..but will try to bring this into the notice of GMs soonEmbarrassed

soapbubble

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAKSHFAN_289

Plsssss..can anyone upload the BG music of Abeer...or moderators pls creat new thared for audio n music shop...plsssss..help..i'm waiting....

Hey u might get all the audio and BG music of this show in this threadEmbarrassed

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by soapbubble

Thanks
Bubble
we don't hv a dev team yet..but will try to bring this into the notice of GMs soonEmbarrassed
Ok I had a talk with a GM regarding this matter..there is some technical problem ..it will b fixed soonBig smile

soapbubble

Post Reply New Post

Go to top