Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mrinalbharatram

mod this ypnhk_fan is troubling me sending private messages tell me wat to do?? is there any option to block this person so tat he can't send messages to me

Just ignore the PM's.
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ypnhk_fan

Moderator this Mrinal is unnecessarily blaming me, he doesn't have any right to judge me in public thats why i sent him PM...

Simple solution - Stop giving anyone the chance to judge you .. and they will stop blaming you.
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ypnhk_fan

Moderator you have always taken side of other fans but not my side....u must be neutral in your judgement.

Give me 1 reason to side you..
Eksie thumbnail
@ ypnhk_fan - Whatever issues you have .. please PM me. This is the Help Desk, and I don't wish to turn it into a Fight Club.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi eksie/help desk
please can you find out when the show chak doom doom finishes.. just so i can hope to see our show Mon-Fri.. chak doom is soooo boring.. cant believe we had to sacrifice our excellent show for this.. kids are great, but no punch in the show
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

hi eksie/help desk

please can you find out when the show chak doom doom finishes.. just so i can hope to see our show Mon-Fri.. chak doom is soooo boring.. cant believe we had to sacrifice our excellent show for this.. kids are great, but no punch in the show

Vaish .. not sure when exactly it will get over, but I'm guessing it will last 10-12 weeks, coz thats the standard time span for reality shows.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks eksie.. usme at least 4 -5 weeks toh ho gaya.. so maybe another 2 more months..
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone give the youtube link of that part when abher r locked by kulcha on roof. I actually want to see that part when abeer wear monkey cap and leher says it suits him. Plz give me that abher roof funny scene. It was on 29 january and i searched it but dont found only that part while got all others.
mrinalbharatram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpitmj

Can anyone give the youtube link of that part when abher r locked by kulcha on roof. I actually want to see that part when abeer wear monkey cap and leher says it suits him. Plz give me that abher roof funny scene. It was on 29 january and i searched it but dont found only that part while got all others.

here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKgkwyJhw1Y
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks mrinal. i'm searching it for a long time. Thanx again