Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saiba007

Goldie

saiba007

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
lucky her

Mumbai: All you guys…this can be a real crush! Smitten right, left and center, stunner Katrina Kaif is reportedly crazy over 'Twilight' stud Robert Pattinson. And, if all goes well, she'll be meeting Pattinson this week during her annual family holiday in London.

Katrina says that she got hooked to the 'Twilight' quartet hottie the moment she saw the film. "I went and bought all the four 'Twilight' books - 'Twilight', 'New Moon', 'Eclipse' and 'Breaking Dawn'. I can't put them down. I've been racing through the adventures of the hottest vampire, Edward Cullen, for the last one week. I finished reading three books in less than four days. Now I'm into the fourth and I just can't get enough," she said.

The lady seems to be head over heels. See for yourself what she said, "You don't understand. This is like an obsession for me. I can't get Robert Pattinson out of my head. I see the love of my life in every object. I've never felt this way about any man before".

Kat is in London for Christmas and is hoping to meet Pattinson this week.

"Obviously, I can't stand under his window to get his attention. So yes, the meeting has to be more formal. He says he's single, but I don't believe him. That's what they all say," says the actress.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalipranavnondescriptArushi.-Alina-mallika_14-Seri--prabz-romiebee2002

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gusse ho is meeting robert" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i want to meet him tooooo

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
this doesn't sound like katrina...

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I hate Rob, I hate Kat. Awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navi

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wowwww lucky pattison!!!!!!!!!

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentdevil.

I hate Rob, I hate Kat. Awesome.

I have been noticing you posts in this forum for a while, and it seems like you Hate twilight and everything about it so what are you doing in this forum? this is for the people who likes it, everything you say about it is negative, its ok if you dislike twilight because thats you opinion and I can't do anything about it. there are people  who loves the books, and honestley? your ruining it for them. people doesn't come a fansite/forum just to insult the book/movie. go ahead and share you opinion but why waste time typing coments if you don't even like twilight?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
ewwwwh, kat needs help..
shes like a 25 year old woman whos obsessing over a teen sensation heartthrob..twilight- books that were written for teens
i mean c'mon seriously kat, go read some stephen king
what is wrong with kat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentdevil.-Navichashmish97

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
pomegranate: There's no sign stopping me saying "Get out if you don't like Twilight." I can visit here even if i don't happen to be a HUGEEE fan.

This isn't for only people who like it, this forum is made for discussing. I'm not stopping anyone from going gaga over Twilight so don't stop me from posting MY opinions about Twilight :)

And honestly how am i ruining a book for someone? I don't understand that. Ruining the book would be like me telling someone the plot before they read it. How is me 'disliking' Twilight ruining it for them? I'm not stopping them from enjoying the book. If they get offended it's not my problem.

No i don't come here just to insult it, i come to check on the actors too. I happen to be fans of TL/JB, Emmet, Rosalie and the rest of the wolf pack. Not everyone happens to like the characters from the book. Many hate Jacob, but I'm not telling them to get out. Go ahead hate on Jacob, i don't care. I don't like Edward & Bella so i should stop coming here? Niceee.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top