PROOF CELINA JAITLEY SHOW BOGUS, FAKE

DineshRam thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OK, the more I watch this bullcrap show, the more convinced I am that it is all humbug, crap, sham, fake, bogus, cheating....
Celina Jaitley said she was German, fighting in WWII (here we go, another celebrity who is NON-INDIAN, yes, they all want to be GOREY, whites....LOL!) in 1942. Then next life, she is Sylvia, who is 38 years old in 1974.
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????

If she/he died in 1942, then add 38 years to 1942 = 1980. So, how come 'Sylvia' is 38 years old in 1974? She can only be 32 in 1974, assuming she was reborn immediately after the death in 1942........so for those 6 years from 1974 to 1980, did LOVELY (and ever so bullcrap faking beauty) Celina's soul, atma was in two bodies at the same time??????   LOL!!!

ANOTHER proof that she crapped on that show:
when Dr. Jayin asked the name of the commanding officer in 1942, she said "captain Henderson".
Are you Shytting me?????  Henderson is NOT a German name. It is Scottish/English. What the hell??????
I think our beauty queen bullshytted or tried to bullshyt us .........

Aray......Nakal karne ke liye kuch akal to chahiye, Celina Ji.
Don't think you can fool us all.

This show is crap...Ravi Kishen, you need to get OUT of this show - and save your reputation, what is left of it.
Dr. Jayin - you are a big BULLSHYTTER tooooooooo..........

PEACE!
Edited by DineshRam - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its a kind of an impossible show,so i feel its scripted,but however,in reality i do believe in past life!but not the crap THESE r showing!
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as far as i remember sylvia was 28, not 38.....although i dont quite believe that the show is genuine, specially after that dude who survived the rajdhani express accident claimed that the person with whom he changed his seat was his friend in his past life (he died pretty young in his past life and the name of this old fellow is diff from his frnd in past l;ife and his past life ended in 1980, so his frnd couldnt have died and become an old man in this lifetime).
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
watch it again.. sylvia was 28 year old in 1974..
beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May b the details have been lil blurry n instead of 30 might have said 38... Not that I support this show but coz I believe in pj concept... Sometimes this lifetime memories itself we don't remember n rpjk would b more difficult.. She genuinely seemed she was clear what she saw, we could see emotional journey she went thru infront of all.. Details may b wrong but feeling will not b, can't b all fake...
Vaibhavi6 thumbnail
Hi

I agree with u as now i am realizing too that celina acting in that show looked fake but let me correct one thing she was 28 and not 38. Pls watch the video 1ce again.

She opened her eyes in between the show in the beginning of the show.

I think 1st they use rakhi and show her swayamvar, and ofcourse she is drama queen who always want to be in the media. This time they use this fake Pichhle janam....

Vaibhavi6
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she said 28 however one thing is strange to me that she is born within 3-4 years.
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more thing how did she her past life husband Edward met her in 2006. when did he die???
DineshRam thumbnail
I did not watch the show again, but I will believe you all who are saying she was 28, not 38.
My sincere apology - I heard it as 38 and hence I posted that. It was not intentional.

In any case, Captain Henderson is not a German name. How does one explain that? And also, the soldier's name - Salvine? What sort of name is that?

Also, the episode about the twin brothers - Nowman and Salman - he said his brothers name was Vincent Williams - that is fake. Williams is NOT a french name.

I think they are trying to fool people in India by just cooking up some name, because most people in India cannot tell the origin of foreign surnames. If I was living in India too, I would not have known or even thought about surnames and their nationalities. Only because I have lived in the US since the past 22 years and due to exposure to Americans from varied backgrounds and my particular interest in nationalities, I can tell which surname relates to what national origin.
Caligirl thumbnail
if she dies in 1974 at age 28. Edward was probably about same age. if he didn't die with her in the accident he should be in 60s and old man lol! why don't celina hire someone to find her lost Edward