Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DineshRam

DineshRam

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
OK, the more I watch this bullcrap show, the more convinced I am that it is all humbug, crap, sham, fake, bogus, cheating....
Celina Jaitley said she was German, fighting in WWII (here we go, another celebrity who is NON-INDIAN, yes, they all want to be GOREY, whites....LOL!) in 1942. Then next life, she is Sylvia, who is 38 years old in 1974.
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????

If she/he died in 1942, then add 38 years to 1942 = 1980. So, how come 'Sylvia' is 38 years old in 1974? She can only be 32 in 1974, assuming she was reborn immediately after the death in 1942........so for those 6 years from 1974 to 1980, did LOVELY (and ever so bullcrap faking beauty) Celina's soul, atma was in two bodies at the same time??????   LOL!!!

ANOTHER proof that she crapped on that show:
when Dr. Jayin asked the name of the commanding officer in 1942, she said "captain Henderson".
Are you Shytting me?????  Henderson is NOT a German name. It is Scottish/English. What the hell??????
I think our beauty queen bullshytted or tried to bullshyt us .........

Aray......Nakal karne ke liye kuch akal to chahiye, Celina Ji.
Don't think you can fool us all.

This show is crap...Ravi Kishen, you need to get OUT of this show - and save your reputation, what is left of it.
Dr. Jayin - you are a big BULLSHYTTER tooooooooo..........

PEACE!

Edited by DineshRam - 25 December 2009 at 11:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiacharruCherryPrincess_Jiya_AmbyCiousKMH_Arjuhishivani003gossipgurlsRagMastapinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROOF CELINA JAITLEY SHOW BOGUS, FAKE" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Its a kind of an impossible show,so i feel its scripted,but however,in reality i do believe in past life!but not the crap THESE r showing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess

pavelonmove

pavelonmove

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
as far as i remember sylvia was 28, not 38.....although i dont quite believe that the show is genuine, specially after that dude who survived the rajdhani express accident claimed that the person with whom he changed his seat was his friend in his past life (he died pretty young in his past life and the name of this old fellow is diff from his frnd in past l;ife and his past life ended in 1980, so his frnd couldnt have died and become an old man in this lifetime).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
watch it again.. sylvia was 28 year old in 1974..

beautiself

Goldie

beautiself

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
May b the details have been lil blurry n instead of 30 might have said 38... Not that I support this show but coz I believe in pj concept... Sometimes this lifetime memories itself we don't remember n rpjk would b more difficult.. She genuinely seemed she was clear what she saw, we could see emotional journey she went thru infront of all.. Details may b wrong but feeling will not b, can't b all fake...

Vaibhavi6

Vaibhavi6

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hi

I agree with u as now i am realizing too that celina acting in that show looked fake but let me correct one thing she was 28 and not 38. Pls watch the video 1ce again.

She opened her eyes in between the show in the beginning of the show.

I think 1st they use rakhi and show her swayamvar, and ofcourse she is drama queen who always want to be in the media. This time they use this fake Pichhle janam....

Vaibhavi6

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
she said 28 however one thing is strange to me that she is born within 3-4 years.

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
One more thing how did she her past life husband Edward met her in 2006. when did he die???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top