Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I dunno for how long but it has to end ....it has to
chalia thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I dunno for how long but it has to end ....it has to

I am also unable to see Arjan again abusing Khemi especially when she is pregnant with his child.
He has all the patterns of an abuser with those repeated apologies and whining.😡
chalia thumbnail
A marriage in the making!

DM has gone to Jamkhambadiya. Its been two days and he has not called home. Santu is sitting on their bed and thinking about DM. She decides to call him.

DM: hello!  (silence) Arre, who is it? Why don't you speak?

Santu: Its me.

DM: (recognizes her voice but wants to play) "me" means who? Ok, let me guess. Are you Sheela, Nirali or Heena? Oh no no, it must be Samyukta? Come on now. Which one of you darlings is it? Speak up!

Santu: (totally nervous now quickly hangs up) Hey Khodiyar maa, what is this? Just like all the serials on star plus by Ekta Kapoor, I am hearing about my "souten". What should I do now? Please help me maa. Santu lies down and dozes off. But she is so worried that she cries in her sleep and her cheeks are wet.

DM decides to come back home and surprise Santu. He tiptoes into the bedroom and sees her sleeping on her side with one closed fist under her dependent cheek. DM walks around to her side of the bed when he sees her feet. The heels are chaffed, broken, crusted and bleeding from working in water for long hours of the day. DM feels very helpless and sits by Santu. He sees her wet cheeks and feels remorseful for his joke on the phone.  DM walks to the dressing table and gets cream from the drawer. Carefully so as to not wake Santu, he gently smoothes cream on the chaffed heels of her feet. Then DM lies at her side and caresses her cheek.  Santu wakes at his touch and is shocked because it is so unexpected. She is about to scream when DM closes her mouth and whispers into her ear, "its me"!

Santu is overwhelmed by worry and emotion that she burrows her face into his kurta, and hugs him breaking into sobs at the same time.

DM: What is it my Sanntuudi? I thought of surprising you and you are crying and wasting time.

Santu: Who are all those women? Heena, Sheela, Nirali, Samyukta?

DM: Aha! Who do you think I am? Rasputin? I was teasing you. Arent you happy to see me?

Santu: Malik, have you had dinner? I will go'''.. (Now DM shuts her mouth in the way that all the Gopikas dream about after every Sanraj scene.😳 He slowly lifts his lips from hers and laces his fingers through hers)

DM: Chat phat! Chat phat! Cant you think of better things to do than cooking, making chai, singing lori or praying? I have come back for the night and you want to waste time. Hey Khodiyar maa, where was your focus when you created this wife of mine? She hasn't a romantic bone in her body!

Santu smiles tremulously and puts her palm on DM's cheek. She then hugs him and sighs contendedly, thanking maa in her mind for the false alarm.

After a while, DM tells Santu "Go now and get me something to eat. I am famished".

Santu goes downstairs to the kitchen where Toral is heating up some milk to take to Hiten. Toral smiles and stifles a giggle when she sees Santu.

Santu: What happened Toral? Why are you laughing?

Toral: Pappa is back home isn't he sasu maa? (Toral smiles on her way out and winks at Santu)

Santu carries a thali of food upstairs to her bedroom and gives it to DM. She then looks at herself in the mirror and an embarrassed expression crosses her face. 

Continue the story from here girls, come on spice it up!
Edited by chalia - 14 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chalia it is toooooooooooooooooooooooo gud. DM applying cream on Santu feet.

👏

He may forgotten that he is Dharamraj Mahiyavamshi, malik of dharampur

i think DM artificial mooch is placed on Santu
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago
chalia thumbnail
Its anyone's story from here Vidya, let your imagination run along now. I will not post scenes for sometime. I am writing a poem. Need the neurons. So you all carry on from here.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chalia now i lost my self after seeing this stupid track

just i will see santu crying/tired face, If i try to imagine any thing. like to read some body imagination.
chalia thumbnail
i agree with you. I am not so good with romantic scenes. My fingers freeze up at the right moments and i get inhibited. I like to depict somethings very subtly and i suppose that is not so interesting? So now i am going to take a small break till my poem is ready.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalia

i agree with you. I am not so good with romantic scenes. My fingers freeze up at the right moments and i get inhibited. I like to depict somethings very subtly and i suppose that is not so interesting? So now i am going to take a small break till my poem is ready.

I think you are fab... we know exactly how the characters are feeling and its what makes reading your work so interesting... gr8 work chalia... really enjoy reading it.. 👍🏼
fuzzyface thumbnail
Hey Doc
funny one esp with the joke on Ekta nice one
loved it :D
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Toral must have seen Santu 's tedi bindi.
well nice work Chalia, very well executed-really hope such scenes do come up in future..