Bandini

Of polarities and promises! (updated page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi is setting his financial affairs in order. However, he is beginning to "see" how gullible and good hearted his wife actually is. His heart goes out to her and he is wondering how he can strengthen her shoulders.
Toral: Good morning pappa. I have come to take your blessings. Today i begin my life as your eldest daughter in law.
DM: Have a long and prosperous life my dear! You are the only educated DIL in the house at present. I hope i can expect that you help your friend Santu to manage the family and home. You can help with the business too if you are inclined to.
Toral: Pappa, Santu is my friend first and then my MIL. I will always look out for her welfare. If you do not mistake me, i would like to share my opinion about a few things with you.
DM: Dont hesitate my dear. Speak freely and frankly.
Toral: You have given Santu the title of maalkin by virtue of her being your wife pappa. Do you know when Santu will actually become completely empowered as the mistress of this house?
DM: When she learns to make some decisions herself rather than look up to me for everything.
Toral: No pappa. When you love someone, you must let them know. With that comes trust, respect and empowerment. I can see you do love Santu pappa, but have you ever told her?
DM: Look here girl, i am no spring chicken. I have been married before............
Toral: Pappa, it is hard to completely surrender your heart. You are feeling vulnerable. But, try it once pappa and see how Santu grows to wear and absorb her mantle as maalkin.
Toral takes DM's blessings and leaves him pondering about their conversation.
DM (to himself) here i am trying not to make Sanntuudi too emotionally dependent on me and ........ If she is too emotionally attached to me, will she be able to pick up the pieces of her life when i am not around anymore? Why am i assailed by such morbid thoughts these days? This younger generation is too full of open conversations. Some things are understood.
Santu (comes to DM with tea): Malik chai. What are you muttering about malik?
DM looks at Santu and sees her heart in her eyes. He sees himself clearly in her eyes, her lover, her husband and messiah. DM sighs deeply. Was Toral right in assuming that Santu needed his verbal affirmation to understand herself? Santu sits by DM and puts her hand on his palm.
Santu: See how easily and comfortably my palm fits into yours malik. It is preordained!
DM: Eh Santtuddi! Thenk you haan!
Santu looks at DM questioningly.
DM: For loving me, for telling me and for just being yourself. You do realize that i love you very much dont you? I may not tell you but if you look into my eyes rather than at my kurta buttons or my toes, you will know. (DM smiles)
Santu looks DM in the eye and then gets up. Santu sees herself in DM's eyes, petite but wrapped completely around his heart. She walks away with measured steps. DM sees Santu walking with her head held high, spine straight and with a spring in her step. He gets up, follows her and then mischieviously sings out her
"Kya khoob lagti ho, badi sundar dikhti ho,
Tum pyar se pyari ho, tum jaan hamari ho"
Santu turns around, smiles and skips down the stairs.
Unknown to both DM and Santu, Toral is watching from a corner and slowly smiles to herself thinking "pappa, now you see what miracles i am going to work on your wife and my friend".
LOL

Edited by chalia - 03 January 2010 at 6:01am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004jaisarpitacharruSri_NidhisanrajlovermrickDiaaAyushi_01tunisiansg08anu_cooldudeanna44Rakhie_08vrsharmaleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Of polarities and promises! (updated page 20)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Chalia It's tooooooooooooooooo gud

we will hope for the same or atleast similar kind of scence from bandini CV's (I am pretty sure that they can't give a scence better than this)

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Chalia,,,,,,

It is amazing and wish CV will use some of yours and Rakhie's idea and spice up sanraj romance.

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys,
Thanks Sri_nidhi. I see that you always silently appreciate my posts. Would love to see you interacting freely with us on the forum. Its all in good fun on Bandini.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
It's really nice one Thumbs Up , how much time u took to write this LOL LOL just kidding
seriously, the Creative team needs to take some ideas of yours. then it will be fun Embarrassed

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyank82

It's really nice one Thumbs Up , how much time u took to write this LOL LOL just kidding
seriously, the Creative team needs to take some ideas of yours. then it will be fun Embarrassed
It doesnt very long to "write" priyank82. The time taken is in the thinking about "what" to write. I hope you get what i said; "just kidding".
I dont really write for the CVs to take my ideas. I write because i love to write and want to write.LOL

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Doc so nicely written.
I can't wait for Toral to give it to Khemi coz by ranking she is Bade Bahu n Khemi is Chote Bahu.
It wld rocking if she rubs it into Moti's face too.

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Doc so nicely written.
I can't wait for Toral to give it to Khemi coz by ranking she is Bade Bahu n Khemi is Chote Bahu.
It wld rocking if she rubs it into Moti's face too.
Quite right fuzz, i know Toral is a good kid but i hope she pulls rank on Khemi and Moti. Cant stand the pair now.
And i agree with you that something is brewing in the cauldron fuzz. There have been querulous demands from us about wanting competition for DM.
Hope they dont bump the existent one and get a younger looking humshakal (some phoren returned high flying lawyer or some competitor for the Mahiyavanshi diamond works)Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top