Love at first sight?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys this is my first topic and i'm lovin this show especially krishna, even more when he says "bey" 😍 in that style lol. But I had to ask what you guys think about love at first sight, do you think what krishna  felt was a sudden attraction, or was it really love. First of all do you guys even believe in love at first sight? And does love continue to be stronger if you fell in love during first sight or if you get to really know the person and starts developing feelings through time? Just waht are yur thoughts about krishna's feeling towards pratigya who doesn't reciprocate his feelings and we'll prolly have to wait until she does!! I really dun care where the dicussion leads to but sometimes i dunno what to make out anout our krishna lol😕 

P.S. Mods you can get rid of the topic if it's inappropriate or something thanks😆
I really like krishna, the way he talks with his friends and his dadagiri thing... and about love at first sight.. it is something that happens with the chahracter like krishna, by how he falls in love with pratigya just by seeing her... he was really admired by her beauty.. it means that he has fallen head over heals only by her beauty.. some people fall in love by the inner beauty not by seeing how good looking the person is... From my point of view it is not krishna's attraction towards pratigya.. he is truely madly in love wih her...
Originally posted by Maria_dmg

I really like krishna, the way he talks with his friends and his dadagiri thing... and about love at first sight.. it is something that happens with the chahracter like krishna, by how he falls in love with pratigya just by seeing her... he was really admired by her beauty.. it means that he has fallen head over heals only by her beauty.. some people fall in love by the inner beauty not by seeing how good looking the person is... From my point of view it is not krishna's attraction towards pratigya.. he is truely madly in love wih her...

dunt worry mentally_crazy our krishan krishan krishna is very sweettt n he luvss her alot
pratigya n krishan are made for eachother..he luvs her outward but inward too the sarre shop scene
he had respect for pratigya in his eyes..😳😃😳nyc topic😳😳i tooo luvvv it wen he says bey in his own ishtyleeee😆😉😳maria_dmg yes ur ryt krishna krishna krishna felll for pratigya's pretty face but its his real true pakka walaaa luv..he said agar yahey pyar hai tu yeh pyar cheez buhat kamal hai😆😉😳awww he luvs her its his first luv first true luvvv n yes according to me if u dunt have anyone else in ur lyf then even luv at first sight is very very special and we dream abt it all our dreams n wishes are frm that luv😳😳
i want krishna krishna krishna heyyy eyyyy aahhhh haaaa to get his luvvvv😳😳
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

dunt worry mentally_crazy our krishan krishan krishna is very sweettt n he luvss her alot
pratigya n krishan are made for eachother..he luvs her outward but inward too the sarre shop scene
he had respect for pratigya in his eyes..😳😃😳nyc topic😳😳i tooo luvvv it wen he says bey in his own ishtyleeee😆😉😳maria_dmg yes ur ryt krishna krishna krishna felll for pratigya's pretty face but its his real true pakka walaaa luv..he said agar yahey pyar hai tu yeh pyar cheez buhat kamal hai😆😉😳awww he luvs her its his first luv first true luvvv n yes according to me if u dunt have anyone else in ur lyf then even luv at first sight is very very special and we dream abt it all our dreams n wishes are frm that luv😳😳
i want krishna krishna krishna heyyy eyyyy aahhhh haaaa to get his luvvvv😳😳
@PrettyGirl19: do u always call him krishna krishna krishna..!!!  dats very sweet..😊 i really love the background tone wen it comes along wid krishna krishna krishna...!!!!  ❤️love at first sight feel karke dekhne se hi pata chelga..😳 its a very much cute feeling.. as u can see on our handsome hunk KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA..!!!!😳

i dnt kno abt love at frst sight..bt i think the way pratigya was luking at him wen he was on his bike,gazing at her.....was of a typical middle class grl, dari hui sahmi si.....and it is THIS LOOK OF PRATIGYA that had created a sudden attraction to krishna...he feels deeply attached to her..............

personally i dont believe in love at first sight
krishna only likes Pratigya for her looks
once he gets to know then it can develop in love
thats mine toughts 
Originally posted by angels_eyes

personally i dont believe in love at first sight
krishna only likes Pratigya for her looks
once he gets to know then it can develop in love
thats mine toughts 

I agree with you a little, as he does not know what sort of person she is yet. He justl ikes her for her looks and innocence for now, it will develop into love once he will get to know her.