Lali, the strongest woman of Indian Television

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I know, I am not a regular here. Usually I come In DM or sometimes in Bidaai section of the forums.

I have seen a few shows of Agle Janam... and in the Bidaai forums and other places of IF, I keep hearing about this extremely strong character called Lali.
I am myself impressed by her strength. Its not physical, but mental and spiritual strength the woman has. Its not even rare, but unheard of in Indian TV Serials.
I congratulate all the fans and team of this Serial. You guyz are simply THE BEST.

You guyz are looked UP by all the members of the IF forum...do you know that?

Its the best thing. Just browse around and you will know that how much praise this serial gets.
Laali is the perfect woman!
yes i agree with u she saved shekhar so many times and she proved that she is very strong and she is the best
Originally posted by Crimson_Sky

I know, I am not a regular here. Usually I come In DM or sometimes in Bidaai section of the forums.

I have seen a few shows of Agle Janam... and in the Bidaai forums and other places of IF, I keep hearing about this extremely strong character called Lali.
I am myself impressed by her strength. Its not physical, but mental and spiritual strength the woman has. Its not even rare, but unheard of in Indian TV Serials.
I congratulate all the fans and team of this Serial. You guyz are simply THE BEST.

You guyz are looked UP by all the members of the IF forum...do you know that?

Its the best thing. Just browse around and you will know that how much praise this serial gets.
Laali is the perfect woman!

welcome to the forum😃

I agree Laali is a very strong girl, and i'm glad she is being liked by others as well. I think Ratan, who portrays Laali's character is just awesome, she is really talented. It's because of her that Laali's character seems soo real, and perfect, just the way it should be.

she is reallyy a very strong girl
like others saying that she is has been saving shekher like so many time
well all that need was courage and believe in herself
which really helped her to fight for shekher and  fight for herself too
nd she is really very talented person nd her acts really looks like its real nd always perfect.....nd thats want makes her nd more real......just luv her nd her acting
hope to see this show at the top
I loved the part in which she fought for herself.

Her poverty tried to finish her will, and she defeated that sting of poverty.

All odds were defeated by her. And now she put hope and possibility in Shekhars life.

Its the real world hercules.
Yes Laali is a very strong character. You have to be strong in order to overcome oppression of any kind in this case women. Any other women would have submitted to defeat after being sold by her own parents, but not Laali. I think her faith in god has given her the strenght to move forward and think positive.
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

welcome to the forum😃

I agree Laali is a very strong girl, and i'm glad she is being liked by others as well. I think Ratan, who portrays Laali's character is just awesome, she is really talented. It's because of her that Laali's character seems soo real, and perfect, just the way it should be.

true...she is most natural actres.....she is only reason I watch this serial..with so much negativity ....to see her flawless performance...not one sec you feel she is acting ...its look like she is Laali only.....No wonder she got best actress award....at ITA......
Edited by kuls11 - 14 years ago
While other shows show billionaire families having their spoilt son bring in a sanskaari bahu...and then the bahu goes on to marry dozens of heros ... and the hero goes on to have dozens of extra marital affairs....

Or the misunderstandings, slaps, etc. We're always taking money and high life there...

Among them all, this show stands out as a rare piece. Very realistic, and very near to reality of rural India. Its a very beautifully written show, with a very different story-line.
The USP of this show is Laali.She knows to fight for herself, not like other demure bahus of telly who will listen to any cr*p thrown their way.She knows whats right and wrong and fights for it.She tried to fight her fate and she found her destiny in her adversity.