Punjabi Channel

TV Show Desi Unplugged On Jus Punjabi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harjis

harjis

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
What are your thoughts on Desi Unplugged and Harmail Chatha? I like the the show because it is different from the norm, not a uncle hosting the show and boring us, I like the mix of comedy and bhangra videos. Great to see the younger generation Punjabi's stepping up and doing something for the community. Quality program that my entire families enjoys from my 3 year old brother to my 70 year old grandpa.  The show topics are so real true, reminds me of my family. lol :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV Show Desi Unplugged On Jus Punjabi" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
OMG definitly agree!!! Harmail is doing a greaaaaaaaaaaat job!!!!!!! He is so funny and so cute!!! awww he's a sweetheart!! I also love watching Harry's show!!! I think Riar's show is really nice too!! I mean even though its on politics its actually very interesting!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top