Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas to all The Badini Forum & I-F Members. Hope Santa brought everyone lots of happiness, laughter, joy, and loads of presents. Have a safe and warm one.  Hug

December 25th 2009 Written Update

Highlights
  • Khemi does the gharparvesh of the bridalcouple
  • Cute Hiral scenes
  • Nice Sanraj moments

Part 1: Taru asks Santu to bring  Mata's miti so for Toral's ghar parvesh so she can have happiness in the world. After Santu leaves Taru says go Santuri, that your dreams of doing Toral's ghar parvesh will be mixed in dirt and the ghar parvesh will be done by your sister. She says that between the two sisters a storm will rise that Santu you won't be able to handle.

Grownups: Ba, Babuji, DM are sitting and they are wondering where Santu is because she was suppose to do the gharparvesh. Taru with her evil wagging tonuge says wonder where Santu is as she wanted to the gharparvesh.Tells everyone don't worry Khemi is here to do that.  

At the door: Khaddu, Moogni stops Hiten and Toral from entering and they ask for money, and they call Hiten stingy because he gives less money. Toral gives Hiten's entire wallet to Khaddu& Moogni.

At the door: when Khemi reaches by the bridal couple, Toral eyes search for Santu. She asks Ba for Santu because she was going to do her gharparvesh. (you should see Khemi's expression) Taru: says because of some work, Santu went outside and she says Khemi is here. Khemi does the aarti of the bridegroom, and she tells Toral with your left foot thumb kick the lotta, and hiten holds his hand out and Toral accepts. They both hold hands and she kicks the lotta.

Part 2 In the courtyard  Babuji is little angry with Santu and asks her where she went and she should have asked about the ritual of gharparvesh from Baa since there is no mitti needed and aks her to come inside. Santu is shock to learn that the gharparvesh is done and Taru gives her a evil smile talks. Santu tells Benba I am happy that you have gave the Bahu position to Khemiben, in the past you had slapped her but today you have accepted her. I am happy that like me my sister won't get insulted or humiliated. Iam happy that you gave my sister honor.Santu touches Taru's feet, which Taru is speechless.  (See Taru's expression is priceless.)ClapClapClap

Khaddu brings the bowl with the milk&rose petal inside (I think its the ring game) and says we will play the game five times. Hiten takes out the stone thing twice. Arjan is watching the game, and Maulik comes stand by. Maulik is brain washing Arjan about how the credit of bringing  Hiten back and his wedding should go to Khem and Arjan is suprise to learn who brought Hiten home and Maulik adds more fuel by saying I don't think there is anything between Khemi and Hiten and Arjan leaves, Maulik has that evil smile.

Arjan goes some where, and Birwa spots Santu entering and tells her to come as Hiten Bhai is always wining. DM& Santu have a eyelock and she goes and sits next to him. He asks her where she was and where did she go without telling anyone?  DM is like you went to the MAA temple and tells her to tell him next time when she goes somewhere.

Toral calls Santu and tells her to come and sit next to her.  Toral wins, and Birwa is like Toral Bhabi after Santu came you won.  Toral wins the game three times.

Part 3 Hiral room: Khaddu& Shanky are hiding papads under the bedsheets and Birwa is standing by the enterance and watching out for Toral& Hiten.  The couple comes and Shanky says welcome Saal Saab and your room is ready. Birwa is giggling. Hiten is like why is Birwa giggling. Khaddu is like nothing she is just crazy. The trio leaves, Hiten locks the door and Toral hugs him and he hugs her, and they look at each other and smile. Holding hand they both sit on the bed, and they hear a crunch sort of scene.

They lift the sheet and its they see Papad. Hiten is like this is what the preparation they did and I don't think they have left. Toral is like let me handle them. When they home the door they see the trio, pretending to look at something in the air and Khaddu says its perfect. Hiral come out and Toral pretends to be angry with them and they all have a good laugh.

Part 4 Sanraj Room:

Santu sitting in DM's newspaper reading chair is copying DM's name from her mehendi on paper. DM looking all dashing comes and sits on the bed and ask her what she is doing?

Santu looks up and says from my mehendi I was copying your name on the paper. DM asks aren't you tired after doing all the work for the wedding and asks her to sit next to him. Dm tells Santu that Hiten's wedding is done my mind is peaceful.

Santu tells him everyone really enjoyed the wedding, Khaddu & Shanky were really happy and they share/have lots of love for each other. Khemi& Arjan were also happy and are getting along with the family and make a nice couple.  While listening to Santu DM is all smiling and nodding. She adds HitenBhai and Toral jodi is nice also. DM with irrated and annoyed voice says yes their jodi is nice.

DM list few other couples and Santu is Shockedand he says we have left entire village couple.LOLLOLLOL Santu asks why are you angry? DM sarcasticly  says Angry me? I am not angry, here you are seating next to me and talking about other couples. Why should I be angry? Santu is like I was about to say..

DM is like then say. She says we are so happy together right?

They have a moment of silence, and then DM asks are you happy? She nods and he says its enough.  (I wonder if DM is happy in this relationship, will love to know his pov) She puts her head on his shoulder and says that sometimes I don't understand you and make you unhappy I am a duffer.  DM says le, you just found out that you are duffer, and I am telling you since ages.  The scene ends on smiling Santu resting her head on DM's shoulder. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wishing everyone a wonderful, Christmas with their friends and family. Have a great one.  Hug

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Piku* - 25 December 2009 at 1:30pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalsirajmubeenaakshat1azminambhanot_nishaswarajgirER_ER_YAtherimsimdaffy***Anu***nandrjpmegha.pcrazyballsp87Arsha85Chit15-Jiya-ahutaBidaaifan09md410Gauri22chaliasihuTheSnowmankuttapumah403bahaneabi71bumtrinketanu_cooldudesoap-criticpeg_pionnerpmenonanu rulzRoarkashbipashapaljayvrsharmaDew-dropMallika113-aditi-jyothi_coolnivedithaleena04nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec 25: Welcome Toral Written Update" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piku for this very detailed update.

2 new bahus, a scheming mother-son duo, Santu to get POA from DM - seem to be the foundation of the next track - let us see what the CV's throw at us now.

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Dear Piku  thanks for your  intresting update I hope Taru goes to her home as soon as possible It seems that she will never accept santu and khemi .By the way for me It is impossible to see  the episodes of  Bandini so I enjoyed very much of your update thanks again

sepideh

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku!

Hehehe SanRaj at the end was great, finally a semi-nice episode!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
thanks Piku!

i just really hate Moti

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku for the nice update.   Sounds like a good epi today.Loving HiRal as a couple.  Glad that finally Santu spoke up to Moti and made her speechless.  Moti should always be dumbfounded by Santu's kindness and good heart. She could not bring Santu down as she expected, good for Santu. Liking the understanding between SanRaj too.

Edited by Mallika113 - 25 December 2009 at 5:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzleena04

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
thank you piku for detail update.
looks like watchable episode. Now a days I need to read before watching.
Arpita

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Thanks Piku for the nice update.   Sounds like a good epi today.Loving HiRal as a couple.  Glad that finally Santu spoke up to Moti and made her speechless.  Moti should always be dumbfounded by Santu's kindness and good heart. She could not bring Santu down as she expected, good for Santu. Liking the understanding between SanRaj too.
very well said..hope the khemi santu misunderstanding is solved  soon..taru simply HAS to go back for tht...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top