Other sections you visit: Kis Desh, Tujh Sang, CFC
What's attracting you to the show: The concept, Kavi and Shruti Seth
Edited by -Sky- - 14 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Name :- Rida

Other sections I visit:- MJHT,Avi and Siggy,MTV

What attracted me to the show:- It's eye catching and fun trailors,the chemistry btw isha/rohan and kavi

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name :  Rachel   aka  Rach

Other sections I visit :

Well, I am an ardent ' LOVE NE MILA DI JODI ' fan ! I can see many of my forum buddies here too!

What attracted me :

Well, it has to be the unique concept timed with a stylistic approach, loads of tongue in cheek humour topped with sleek presentation and yes how can I forget, the awesome dawsome chemistry and persona given by Kavi & Shruti !

P.S : Nice to see many people actively involved here and the actors on this forum !
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Name - Rae

Other sections I visit - DMG, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam and occasionally MJHT and YRKKH

What attracted me to the show - I saw the last 15 mins of two epis and they seemed interesting with great production values...Edited by AngelTeen - 14 years ago
Deepali_83 thumbnail
Deepali here

I totally love the show because it's so fresh and urban and you have these two people in a sort of corporate set up which is interesting.

I am new here but so excited about meeting other fans.

I also became a fan on their official Facebook page. If anyone is interested they can check it out - http://www.facebook.com/rishtadotcom

They are sharing updates, photos and even having contests.

Loveeeeee the show. Praying they don't make it silly after a month or two.
rati_2r thumbnail
Name: Rati.

Other sections you visit: I am a silent member. Do visit Bhagyavidhaata and yeh rishta. Have a community on orkut for rishta.com The community is new and is in need of members to make it happening..

What's attracting you to the show?: The concept is fresh. Love Kavi Shastri and Shruti Seth.
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Name:Aakriti
Other sections you visit:MJHT, FFs, Mahi Way and many more
What's attracting you to the show:The freshness of the show and the good looking couple (RoSha)
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Dilusha
Other sections you visit: LNMDJ, MJHT and DMG  
What's attracting you to the show: The interesting new storyline and the awesome couple!!😳
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Diya

Other sections you visit: I'm a rabid LNMDJ-ian..  😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  

What's attracting you to the show: I didn't even realise this show had started, but was surfing channels last sunday, saw the epi and am now hooked! It's got a lot of things going for it - It's a young, urban show, with humour and attitude and romance... YRF are producing it... Shruthi is brilliant... Kavi is hot... The rest of the cast is awesome... Need I say more? 😃😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Name : Preet

other section i visit ; bidaai , MJHT, DHKJ (And randomly many more)

what attracted to you the  show : Shruti seth i love her during her sharat days the concept of the show is fantastic and the way they are shooting and treating the show 😃😃
Edited by sachdevi - 14 years ago