Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

WHO CARES?

The Lamp Post(Veer/Nandu) is as BRAINLESS as the cow.....we all have sordid proof of that now.

I will not be surprised if Veer turns out to be GAY at the end of the show. LOL

Evita SERIOUSLY is it too much to ask that u use some civil language!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bajj gaya baja (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Uttaran so far means Ichcha has given away her engaged,would be husband, Veer, to evil scoundrel Tapasya under pressure from terrorising tactic of the evil scoundrel Tapasya.

Edited by shivani109 - 26 December 2009 at 1:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoushonuu

pinkdaisy

pinkdaisy

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
no doubt its high time this ichcha should join the bandwagon of taking drugs along with vansh and parasLOL

she is the yuckiest heroine who mopping floors, hitting at what ever good is coming to her. i hate her man, she is a disgrace to the whole concept of uttaranAngry.

why does the director want to patch up ichki with veer's bro vansh i dont understandDeadDeadDead she has to roam the house in front of veer??? showing veer of her "sacccrrrifficeee" to her friendship and her besssst friend,tappu??Confused

can this director think of veer?i feel so sad for veer.Cry he's also human yaar.they r making a joker out of him. no one's bothered about him. only about wicked tapasya - ichcha's sacrifice for tapasya...thats all???Confused

Tina Dutta,u must quit the show, they r ruining your character. just to bring in more glam-sham to veer-tap(nandish-rashmi)Angry

director wants to show ichcha as "adarsh naari" going on a sacrificing spree, much of rona-dhona... man, i tell u ladies have gone a long long way...wats more creative in this?????D'ohD'ohD'oh
Angry

Edited by pinkdaisy - 26 December 2009 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mighty_mousewhoa..

indian81

indian81

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Am not defending Evita , but i feel this SRKLuvr guy is one obsessed fan of Rashmi. We know  he worships her , but this is a forum and people are free  to air their views. Last I saw he was upset because someone called Rashmi fat.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mighty_mousewhoa..shivani9

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
i love evitas posts she is fun , yup only SRK gets offensive ...... yaar they dumped this lovely pair to patch up veer and tapu .... god help this show now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..shivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top