Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: cuttie_pinal

lol u lighten da atmosphere😆😆

many tqs, very happy to know that😊
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivani109

heyy take it easy, achca practice hogaya ichcha ka, kal ke din nani ko aur tapasya ko maar ne ke liye😆

hey good one,,,rockstar
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! i thought what happened was what u guys wanted! veer divorcing tapu! sadl i dont think it will hapen!
WHO CARES?

The Lamp Post(Veer/Nandu) is as BRAINLESS as the cow.....we all have sordid proof of that now.

I will not be surprised if Veer turns out to be GAY at the end of the show. 😆
shivani9 thumbnail
effects of off screen image on screen 😆 🤣Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Promoting not being straight is the IN- THING nowadays ,started off by Kal Ho Naa Ho/Dostana in boll...So  I guess, some one is trying to emulate the same sucess formula on small screen as well...😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Evita.

WHO CARES?

The Lamp Post(Veer/Nandu) is as BRAINLESS as the cow.....we all have sordid proof of that now.

I will not be surprised if Veer turns out to be GAY at the end of the show. 😆

Evita SERIOUSLY is it too much to ask that u use some civil language!
shivani9 thumbnail
Uttaran so far means Ichcha has given away her engaged,would be husband, Veer, to evil scoundrel Tapasya under pressure from terrorising tactic of the evil scoundrel Tapasya. Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
pinkdaisy thumbnail
no doubt its high time this ichcha should join the bandwagon of taking drugs along with vansh and paras😆

she is the yuckiest heroine who mopping floors, hitting at what ever good is coming to her. i hate her man, she is a disgrace to the whole concept of uttaran😡.

why does the director want to patch up ichki with veer's bro vansh i dont understand🤢🤢🤢 she has to roam the house in front of veer??? showing veer of her "sacccrrrifficeee" to her friendship and her besssst friend,tappu??😕

can this director think of veer?i feel so sad for veer.😭 he's also human yaar.they r making a joker out of him. no one's bothered about him. only about wicked tapasya - ichcha's sacrifice for tapasya...thats all???😕

Tina Dutta,u must quit the show, they r ruining your character. just to bring in more glam-sham to veer-tap(nandish-rashmi)😡

director wants to show ichcha as "adarsh naari" going on a sacrificing spree, much of rona-dhona... man, i tell u ladies have gone a long long way...wats more creative in this?????
😡
Edited by pinkdaisy - 14 years ago
indian81 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am not defending Evita , but i feel this SRKLuvr guy is one obsessed fan of Rashmi. We know  he worships her , but this is a forum and people are free  to air their views. Last I saw he was upset because someone called Rashmi fat.