manav's cold behaviour !!

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hello!😊

In today's episode ....I found a new angle in manav's character ..In train he was so cold towards archana .....archana did see towards manav ......with so much of care and luv😊 ....but manav ..didn't gave her any importance .and just went away without saying anything ......and I realised he has made himself so strong and hard!!😊

plsssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!😊

Edited by sjain - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Yaaa Manav gave cold shoulder to Archana and I think this happened with Manav when Archu was upset with him no reason but i think Archana deserved it as she did to Manav before.
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Yaaa Manav gave cold shoulder to Archana and I think this happened with Manav when Archu was upset with him no reason but i think Archana deserved it as she did to Manav before.

thanx......yes... agree!!!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Nishr, but I think that Manav has a valid reason. From Manav's point of view he is justified, he saw his elderly family and siblings being tortured to no extent  in prison which I guess toughtened Manav up and ultimately Sachin's death did not help matters. It will take more than Archoo's loving glance towards Manav to soften him.

I was looking forward to the train scene as well. But alas Manav was not interested to seeing Archoo. 😆

Nice topic. 😊

Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

<br><br>thanx......yes... agree!!!<br>

u are welcome
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yas-

I agree with Nishr, but I think that Manav has a valid reason. From Manav's point of view he is justified, he saw his elderly family and siblings being tortured to no extent  in prison which I guess toughtened Manav up and ultimately Sachin's death did not help matters. It will take more than Archoo's loving glance towards Manav to soften him.

I was looking forward to the train scene as well. But alas Manav was not interested to seeing Archoo. 😆

Nice topic. 😊

thanx......yes ....exactly .what all has happened with manav and his family his such behaviour is very much justified !!!!!!!!!!😊
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Come on yaar......We know its a love story, but just put yourselves in your manavs socks..........
I mean if tomorrow I , you or Anyone falls in love with a girl and he loses his brother, self respect, pride and peace, then how can he or i love her again.......After all, family is also sumthing and epecially for a family-oriented guy like manav. I liked when sav told archu that " Ab kya chin ne aayi hai, humse hamara sachin, sukh, shanti, izzat to le chuki hai tu". i know that archu never wanted this, but isnt her family responsible for this. if after this, manav wud have told archu that he loves her and come back, then he wud have been most selfish.......But, thank god....... i think i have said enough, but i have full sympathy with Archu also.........

Anyways, Gud going sjain, u have been very active in starting posts as well as replying.👏
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: guptill

Come on yaar......We know its a love story, but just put yourselves in your manavs socks..........

I mean if tomorrow I , you or Anyone falls in love with a girl and he loses his brother, self respect, pride and peace, then how can he or i love her again.......After all, family is also sumthing and epecially for a family-oriented guy like manav. I liked when sav told archu that " Ab kya chin ne aayi hai, humse hamara sachin, sukh, shanti, izzat to le chuki hai tu". i know that archu never wanted this, but isnt her family responsible for this. if after this, manav wud have told archu that he loves her and come back, then he wud have been most selfish.......But, thank god....... i think i have said enough, but i have full sympathy with Archu also.........

Anyways, Gud going sjain, u have been very active in starting posts as well as replying.👏

thanx.....I m liking his this behaviour ..very apt with these circumstances ..and thanku once again !!!!!!😊
kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes he was very cold towards her. Very understandable too, but he did give his seat up for her. Somewhere in there he still loves and still recognizes her as his wife. I was hoping for more ArMan interaction in that scene, but at least now they are in the same scenes.
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshre25

Yes he was very cold towards her. Very understandable too, but he did give his seat up for her. Somewhere in there he still loves and still recognizes her as his wife. I was hoping for more ArMan interaction in that scene, but at least now they are in the same scenes.

thanx......hoping for some more scn in future!!!!!!!!!