Pavitra Rishta

Sushant/Ankita-Need your help in their rankings!!

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Freinds!!

Did you check Sushant and Ankita's ranking this time?😉
Now, we have to keep them at top.How can this be done?
Points are divided into :
Views,Buzz,Comments,Fans

1. By joining their Fan Clubs at India Forums.
  2. By visiting their fanclubs regularly
  3. By commenting their Fan Clubs. Due to new rules you can comment every three hours.One point is counted for every 12 comments.
  4. Whenever there is a Tellybuzz article about them or PR, comment in the article.These will be counted as Buzz Points.
Last week Sushant was at #43 😲😭 and Ankita was at #35 which is quite low for such good actors.TB wont have articles about them every week so we can gather points for them through Views, Comments and Fans. Please make sure that we increase their ratings and lets see to it that they wont slip.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks D, will post reg on their page :)
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank a lot devo........

Congrats to Ankita and Sushant.......

sensodyne thumbnail
Thank u so much devo(hope i can call u that)
I am gald u old about new rules as i was wondering how ranking is given thank u so much:)
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 telling
i was very awkward 2 know how to get there rankings high so we could see them on no1 some day hopefully!!!!
thnx alot
now that i know i will try to comment n visit there fan clubs constanly
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks Devo .. I comment atleast twice a day hehe .. U knw me and Sushi .. 😉 .. Anyways, hope this week, they'll be able to make it in the top 10 !!

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah course even i will join in there.. Both Shushant n Ankita deserves to come in top 10.. I m sure they will be there n stay der..;)
Thnx devashree_h fr clearing my doubts abt how this ranking works...wld comment whenever time permits...Sushant n Ankita deserves to be in top 10
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man i'm sick of armaan and his ridhimas being at the top we need some excitement lol😛
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Or you can also refresh the pages, pics, videos, anything related to Sushant or/and Ankita, the number of views will increase too !!  u don't have to wait for the page/pic to be loaded, just click 10 times non stop for an example, and the number of views will increase of 10 more views too !!
let's rock their profile and ranking !;-)  .. don't forget to comment on their pics and videos too !
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago