Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: den1

<br>your point are valid......but u guys dont give credit to whtever good he did<br>

now tell me what good he has done he always says i am good guy that is why i am here
when people say they themself that means they are trying to be good before people.
good people who are good in the real sense does not say that i am good you are bad
like he said before to bakthi that you are ganda admi and pravesh is ganda adami
FYI, i was initially vindoo's big fan but he made me to look else where when i started seeing all his antics.
you do not have to show you are good by showing some one in bad light people can see through the plans like this.vindoo is like a politician who comes to your door every 5 years and say that i am better than other guy so vote for me.
den1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

one should see another side of coin too..if he is saying sorry that iam soory kids i throwed food in pool...plzz forgive me  ...  then u decide to say sorry to kids was wrong?? vindoo was watching things from other angle my  post was according to that hope u got the point

no i believe u didnt get again.....to quote pravesh "jis desh me itne log garib hai...logo bhuke rahte hai ...etc etc maine khana waste kara"that was the disgusting part...it was then vindoo went out.....the prav saying sorry act happened when vindoo was out.

moreover i am fine with prav saying sorry to kids
hope u got it this time
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

one should see another side of coin too..if he is saying sorry that iam soory kids i throwed food in pool...plzz forgive me  ...  then u decide to say sorry to kids was wrong?? vindoo was watching things from other angle my  post was according to that hope u got the point

BB showed a general video to remind Pravesh that millions of kids go hungry in the world.
The kids who came today do not know or have anything to do with the issue. It was an outing for them.

When kids saw the pool n asked Vindu, he said 'pool mein kachra gir gaya'.

One should not tell kids stuff beyond their years - it can damage their psyche. The way Pravesh was talking was frigtening for them - his tone.

Pravesh is not clever as he thinks. He's making a fool of himself.

ref. to some earlier posts -
nobody was giving him advice..he goes n asks them...even when someone says they dont want to talk abt it, Pravesh went on n on.

Today, he was asking Vindu to help him in his career, hence exposing his blatant lies abt threats from V abt ruining his career.

den1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

now tell me what good he has done he always says i am good guy that is why i am here
when people say they themself that means they are trying to be good before people.
good people who are good in the real sense does not say that i am good you are bad
like he said before to bakthi that you are ganda admi and pravesh is ganda adami
FYI, i was initially vindoo's big fan but he made me to look else where when i started seeing all his antics.
you do not have to show you are good by showing some one in bad light people can see through the plans like this.vindoo is like a politician who comes to your door every 5 years and say that i am better than other guy so vote for me.

cant u find even one?😉 i can tell u quite a no of incidents.........i can even tell good deeds of BI [whom i hated]😆
tinaasania thumbnail

Originally posted by: r0cket.singh

pravesh thinks ab wo sabkuch  thik kar lega..............par ek baar teer chala diya to wapas nhi aa sakta........he lost all his respect.....now he was sorry bcoz use ab carrier ki tension ho rhi...ki jo kaam milta tha wo bhi nhi milega.......use lagta hai uska mumbai se bistar gul hone wala hai😕....pravesh ek baat ko pakad ke baith jaata hai....he can do lot of gud things...wo mimicry kar sakta hai.....wo haryanvi bol sakta hai...wo comedy achhi kar sakta hai.........par uske dimaag ko pata ni kya ho gya😕 

he does good mimicry.......he should have concentrated on that.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

one should see another side of coin too..if he is saying sorry that iam soory kids i throwed food in pool...plzz forgive me ... then u decide to say sorry to kids was wrong?? vindoo was watching things from other angle my post was according to that hope u got the point<br>

vindoo does not want pravesh get a good image before people he always finger in all the things
if i am in pravesh's place i would have told vindoo on his face to go get a life instead of getting involved in whatever i do even if you are not supposed to get involved.In BB raju also played the card that i will stand against all wrong doings what happened to him he himself got heavly involved in nominating ppl.
so guys no body is doodh ka dula hua haii BB
poonam and vindoo are so fake i know for sure they are playing the good people card.
public has to see through
pravesh behaved bad what pravesh was wrong when vindoo was to blame why did not BB ask vindoo stop threating other contestants
why did not BB ask poonam not to be racial when she said claudia should not win it since she is a foreigner.
BB is biased so in order to show his fav ppl look good BB wants to show bakthi and pravesh bad.
even the pandit thing was big screw up to show bakthi small before vindoo.
why should the pandit compare big heart with vindoo it is all BS from BB.
guys we should not take sides blindly that is what i am trying to convey here
and everyone has right to behave in BB whether is right or wrong let the public decide not poonam and vindoo.
den1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaasania

BB showed a general video to remind Pravesh that millions of kids go hungry in the world.
The kids who came today do not know or have anything to do with the issue. It was an outing for them.

When kids saw the pool n asked Vindu, he said 'pool mein kachra gir gaya'.

One should not tell kids stuff beyond their years - it can damage their psyche. The way Pravesh was talking was frigtening for them - his tone.

Pravesh is not clever as he thinks. He's making a fool of himself.

ref. to some earlier posts -
nobody was giving him advice..he goes n asks them...even when someone says they dont want to talk abt it, Pravesh went on n on.

Today, he was asking Vindu to help him in his career, hence exposing his blatant lies abt threats from V abt ruining his career.

well said...vindoo once said "prav is tarah behave karega to ise koi kaam nai dega,career kharab ho jayega"...and prav made an entire diff story out of it....great orator i must say
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Yeah not biggest but worst baddie of not only BB3 but all BB seasons.

i agree he was not at all guilty , infect he want to  put all the blame on vindoo and poonam sholder
he is making a fun of aam junta
tinaasania thumbnail

well said...vindoo once said "prav is tarah behave karega to ise koi kaam nai dega,career kharab ho jayega"...and prav made an entire diff story out of it....great orator i must say

when Pravesh came in n I saw his antics, I said he's a mini-Rohit.  I was wrong. He is Rohit-max 🤢
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no i believe u didnt get again.....to quote pravesh "jis desh me itne log garib hai...logo bhuke rahte hai ...etc etc maine khana waste kara"that was the disgusting part...it was then vindoo went out.....the prav saying sorry act happened when vindoo was out.

moreover i am fine with prav saying sorry to kids
hope u got it this time

first to say  "jis desh me itne log garib hai...logo bhuke rahte hai ...etc etc maine khana waste kara" should observed in for whichpurpose  he used these words...he used these words to say "sorry"....i know whatever pravesh did was to clear his image but he clearly mentioned he is sorry for that act....and in front of kids   to soory act can seen from two diffrent angle..u have chossed your side according ur like and dislike