Users

Frequent Posters

den1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

BB has already decided to make vindoo or poonam the BB
you are abosultely right BB just kept quiet when pravesh was throwing food
vindoo actually tells everyone what should be done and what should not be done who the hell he is how to behave before children did he behave right when he showed middle finger to sherlyn
all channels and BB are so biased they are making this has a big issue come on guys he already accepted that he did mistake.
vindoo does not want pravesh to win by apologizing to public who is he to decide public will accept his aplogy or not.
i really hate this ppl giving pravachan's when they all do is bitch about others.
poonam bitched abt tanaz and aditi and cluadia and still says woman power what double faced woman she is.poonam does not have self respect when she heard what vindoo said abt her personal life and still okays every damn thing vindoo says.
let pravesh do whatever he is thinking is right or wrong it is why they are telling him what he is supposed to

okay,you make be vindoo hater.....but give him the credit for whatever good he did.....the act of telling the kids abt food and poverty was really disgusting
den1 thumbnail
is there anybody around.......why the thread is not moving๐Ÿ˜•
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: den1

<br>okay,you make be vindoo hater.....but give him the credit for whatever good he did.....the act of telling the kids abt food and poverty was really disgusting<br>

there is nothing wrong to tell them what they already know vindoo and poonam should stop being judgemental
let pravesh do whatever he decides to do let him do wrong or right let him face the consequences when he comes out why are we making some one look bad for more than they deserve just to make yourself look good.
only aditi was the right candidate to win nobody else deserved to win these 3 guys have stooped so low.BB has decided not to punish when vindoo pushed KRK out of the gym.
this is complete double standards only rules apply when vindoo is not involved.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

okay,you make be vindoo hater.....but give him the credit for whatever good he did.....the act of telling the kids abt food and poverty was really disgusting

he was saying that he committed mistake but whatever he did he had no intention to disrespect food whatever he did was the reaction of some things but he is sorry for his act....i dont feel vindu is genius one...
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<br>okay,you make be vindoo hater.....but give him the credit for whatever good he did.....the act of telling the kids abt food and poverty was really disgusting<br>

vindoo has only done good deed was to help ismail I alreay gave him credit for that
other than that he has not done anything worthwhile
he instigates ppl. saying that you can not be successful in film line since you have wrong attitude my question since you think you have right attitude what did he achieve in film industry
you need talent to come up in life unfortunately in india we need to do chaplusi to come up in life
den1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

there is nothing wrong to tell them what they already know vindoo and poonam should stop being judgemental
let pravesh do whatever he decides to do let him do wrong or right let him face the consequences when he comes out why are we making some one look bad for more than they deserve just to make yourself look good.
only aditi was the right candidate to win nobody else deserved to win these 3 guys have stooped so low.BB has decided not to punish when vindoo pushed KRK out of the gym.
this is complete double standards only rules apply when vindoo is not involved.

your point are valid......but u guys dont give credit to whtever good he did
r0cket.singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pravesh thinks ab wo sabkuch  thik kar lega..............par ek baar teer chala diya to wapas nhi aa sakta........he lost all his respect.....now he was sorry bcoz use ab carrier ki tension ho rhi...ki jo kaam milta tha wo bhi nhi milega.......use lagta hai uska mumbai se bistar gul hone wala hai๐Ÿ˜•....pravesh ek baat ko pakad ke baith jaata hai....he can do lot of gud things...wo mimicry kar sakta hai.....wo haryanvi bol sakta hai...wo comedy achhi kar sakta hai.........par uske dimaag ko pata ni kya ho gya๐Ÿ˜• 
den1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

he was saying that he committed mistake but whatever he did he had no intention to disrespect food whatever he did was the reaction of some things but he is sorry for his act....i dont feel vindu is genius one...

i beleive u didnt get my point.......i said it is disgusting to talk in front of kids,,,,hope u got my point this time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pravesh rocks. He made a misstep at a crucial time in the game. Otherwise, he is an all time winner. Pravesh, my vote goes to you.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i beleive u didnt get my point.......i said it is disgusting to talk in front of kids,,,,hope u got my point this time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

one should see another side of coin too..if he is saying sorry that iam soory kids i throwed food in pool...plzz forgive me  ...  then u decide to say sorry to kids was wrong?? vindoo was watching things from other angle my  post was according to that hope u got the point
Edited by fire_gun - 14 years ago