Members Lounge

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE ADDICTED TO IF! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
im addicted to IF...b'coz thts the 1st thing i do when i get up in the morning...and the last thing i do b4 sleep... Confused LOL
and 1 can know tht the person is addicted when u see tht person's reply in every post...(like mine Confused even though it is dumb Dead i just reply... LOL and everyone has to bear to read mine Wink )
just cnt live without IF or my frnds here... Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE ADDICTED TO IF! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose82

im addicted to IF...b'coz thts the 1st thing i do when i get up in the morning...and the last thing i do b4 sleep... Confused LOL
and 1 can know tht the person is addicted when u see tht person's reply in every post...(like mine Confused even though it is dumb Dead i just reply... LOL and everyone has to bear to read mine Wink )
just cnt live without IF or my frnds here... Embarrassed

You mean my post is dumb Angry Ouch

LOL

RakshaWink

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
htats me LOL Wink

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
My my my Tish...Aapka to lajawaab hai!

So your boss knows IF...Is he registered yet???Tell him we will get him some nice discounts and it would just cost him $50 per hour...we will both share the profits and give Vijay also some Embarrassed

LOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
You also know you are addicted, when people ask you what do you do the whole day, you have no answer... Confused

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
lol raksha di pplz ask me that all the time Tongue LOL

deepey

IF-Dazzler

deepey

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

lolzz rakshoo di

for me the only true thing is this-----> Confused i try to do dat when im confused

but i know im addicted to if, lolzz not coz of the emoticons but coz of the people

hehe but yeah i know im addicted to msn coz i actually try the :GRIN: u know the face it makes and all the laughing smileys lol and the "dunno" (msn wala) i really do my arms that way lmaooooo
and last but not the least the slapping emoticons hehe my fav and the hugging and kissing one's too (9999999) hug9 uffffff i need a break from all of these.

yesterday in my stats lecture i was thinking if only i could slap the proffesor and those msn wale emoticons were coming to tmy mind
beat
Beat
slap2
(slap)
box
boxing
kuchal
LOL LOL

my list of when u know ur addicted to if:

1)u always use ur i-f name when ur taklkin to ur selff "ufff deepey wake up"

2) ur best friend is someone u've never meet in real life  (i got this from ash)

3) whenever ur free u logg on to i-f even if its gfor 5 mins, its the first site u go to

4) the first peoplke u think about when something wrong happens are ur friends on i-f, other than ur family

5) u have more siblings on i-f then u  have in real life

6) more than half of the people u have on yahoo and msn are from i-f

7) it gets personal when somebody talks shyt about i-f or its members

8) every guy wid glasses starts looking like vjConfused

9) when u talk on the phone wid ur i-f friends u dont use their real names but their i-f names "princiii" not kiranWink

ok i have more will post later

Edited by deepey - 16 November 2005 at 2:34pm

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Yes, IF is not about the emoticons, but for all the IFians, they got into our skin...Atleast to me...So even in Yahoo, I keep searching for that angry emoticon and when I want to show I'm sad I search for Cry ...And then realize, oh yeah this is yahoo and not IF!

LOL LOL LOL

luv,
Raksha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top