Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Yashkant Audition

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-chandni-

-chandni-

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Helllo All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZtOP2DQx0

i JUST LOVE IT!!!

He desarve Topi ki Taqdeer??
AND
Is any one Knnow what the song name?!!!???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yashkant Audition" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitzi

IF-Rockerz

nitzi

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i liked yashkan't attitude..but as he said dere r many otheres who hav danced btr thn him...hope he cums next yr..he was really sweetEmbarrassedas geeta told its really tough to find ppl like him

Faith09

Groupbie

Faith09

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Maaaan, wish he got the taqdeer ki topi, i thought he was really good actually.. Full of positive energy and truthness.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top