Debate Mansion

why are LIFTS COMPULSORY FOR INDIAN SHOWS?? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
heyyy yaa always hero has to do weight lifting may be because its romantic,and its not all the time ...that Hero wants to do it...mostly heroine behosh ho jati hai....so beahcra hero since he has a dil ...he has to lift her and take her home or may be to the nearest barn in case if its rainingLOL ....only one... ...film i saw where one women lifts a man......and there she was Fat and the guy was tingu master very thin type ...Ishq also showed Aamir carrying Juhi then he gets tired ...and Juhi tries to lift him but nahi kar paatiLOL.....i guess Mahi way will change this sadiyo purani parampara.....

Edited by luv_guru - 25 December 2009 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why are LIFTS COMPULSORY FOR INDIAN SHOWS?? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i'd love thatSleepy

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

i'd love thatSleepy

what? Wink

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Just another way to show how weak women is.And some stupid women enjoy it.

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

<FONT color=#0066ff>Just another way to show how weak women is.And some stupid women enjoy it.</FONT>

Some,areyyy many LOLWink

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Oh c'mon seriously? Its the part of the whole package - Bollywood romance. How would cheesy hearts out there be fulfilled if the girl's dupatta didn't get caught in her sandal and she tripped and the guy came to her rescue, where they share a  nice long 30-second eyelock session? What would girls on India Forums do? Where would they go? Why are you trying to close down this forum? Do you know how much the number of discussions increase the day there is a nice long romantic scene on one of them Ekta shows?

These shows aren't meant to be REAL. As much as I hate them, I don't think even Ekta intends to portray reality. You want reality - look out your window.

And the girl picking up the guy - oh my lawd, are you kidding me? Is this some kind of new feministic theory? Even Hollywood isn't as progressive when it comes to romance. Granted a leading lady in an action movie is reasonable, the whole idea of a girl picking up the guy in her arms is beyond ludicrous and even you will laugh hysterically if it ever happens on a movie or serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli2875return_to_hades

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh c'mon seriously? Its the part of the whole package - Bollywood romance. How would cheesy hearts out there be fulfilled if the girl's dupatta didn't get caught in her sandal and she tripped and the guy came to her rescue, where they share a  nice long 30-second eyelock session? What would girls on India Forums do? Where would they go? Why are you trying to close down this forum? Do you know how much the number of discussions increase the day there is a nice long romantic scene on one of them Ekta shows?

These shows aren't meant to be REAL. As much as I hate them, I don't think even Ekta intends to portray reality. You want reality - look out your window.

And the girl picking up the guy - oh my lawd, are you kidding me? Is this some kind of new feministic theory? Even Hollywood isn't as progressive when it comes to romance. Granted a leading lady in an action movie is reasonable, the whole idea of a girl picking up the guy in her arms is beyond ludicrous and even you will laugh hysterically if it ever happens on a movie or serial.

WHY NOT????? is it some kind of rule that the gal's weight always have to be less? NOPE.......the gal can weigh more.........i had once heard that tusshar kapoor couldnt lift esha deol for a movie "123"...coz eshas weight was more.....broke poor tusshar's backCry

@ bold underlined:ROFL

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
personally.............ive NEVER ever SEEN A SOAP with romance in it where theres no lifting. can somebody name a few, if theres any?????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top