Debate Mansion

why are LIFTS COMPULSORY FOR INDIAN SHOWS?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

what pleasure people get out of seeing boy lifting girlROFL

When they cant fulfill their fantasies on their own
they fulfill it by seeing actors,I guessLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why are LIFTS COMPULSORY FOR INDIAN SHOWS?? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
but do these things happen in reality?/ i mean have u ever seen a man carrying his lady love to places?

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged

but do these things happen in reality?/ i mean have u ever seen a man carrying his lady love to places?

Reality and soaps?

Yes thats what by showing such things they make serial unrealistic and foolish.
What is more that often they show women as very delicate and fragile and that they fall every now and there so need someone to pick them up.Moreover even you somehow are dropped in your to be destined love there is an eyelock and that they get mesmerised with each outher's(whatever) that they forget that they are infront of too many people and end up staring each outher passionately(even staring strangers)for minutes.
What is more disgusting is that to show male lead macho(or whatever)there is always a rape scene (in most soaps)and more foolish that female ends up loving him despite the fact that he raped her.Or if not loving she would definietly forgive that man.
Women are shown always crying and sacrificing as if they lack courage to stand for themselves.
They are often shown as those who screw outher's life for no apparent reason.
I mean why such a picture of women have to be shown?

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tetuty66

Reality and soaps?

What is more that often they show women as very delicate and fragile and that they fall every now and there so need someone to pick them up.Moreover even you somehow are dropped in your to be destined love there is an eyelock and that they get mesmerised with each outher's(whatever) that they forget that they are infront of too many people and end up staring each outher passionately(even staring strangers)for minutes.
What is more disgusting is that to show male lead macho(or whatever)there is always a rape scene (in most soaps)and more foolish that female ends up loving him despite the fact that he raped her.Or if not loving she would definietly forgive that man.
Women are shown always crying and sacrificing as if they lack courage to stand for themselves.
They are often shown as those who screw outher's life for no apparent reason.
I mean why such a picture of women have to be shown?

and to make matters worse.....it is women who watch these and popularize these concepts

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

what pleasure people get out of seeing boy lifting girlROFL

they find another candidate for the olympics lol

olympics?????Confused i didnt get u

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tetuty66

Reality and soaps?

What is.........

and to make matters worse.....it is women who watch these and popularize these concepts

Yes Ouch
And if some soap comes that is apart from all this non sense it doesnt do well.
So why blame creatives,Producers etc,when its audience who chooses and sees such stuff.

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i too think that lifts are a ploy to show the heroine is weak.......i wonder what will happen in the new sony show "mahi way" that is about an obese girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top