indianlady Senior Member
indianlady
indianlady

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by r0cket.singh

Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

Originally posted by indianlady

Originally posted by vikas009

It Seems you are a fan of pravesh and still trying for him.I am totally disagree with you.
It is not being a fan or not fanit is about the truth and reality. They showed BT's video after Bakhtiyar was safe and was in finale.and they knew that bakhti has got more votes then vindoo. Jo insaan jhukta nahi hai usse itna tod do ke uska apne per se bharosa uth jaye. Aur yeh video to woh tha jo pure desh ne dekha tha woh vido to un logo ne bakhti ko dikhane ke liye hi dikhaya tha.Kyun barbar yeh nahi batate hai ke vindoo showed his middle fingre to sherlyn. That was also very disgusting If vindoo is a very pure man then why they are not showing this.Aur agar woh sachhe hai aur sabki galti dikhana chahte hai to dikhaye sabki galti. why only bakhti and pravesh.Poonam ke greedinees bhi barbar dikhao. Satta ke task me immunity nahi milne par she has repeated it almost everyday.

Showing finger is nothing as compared to the Food throwing action. Bakhtiyaar was all the time saying that the housemates have made his wife's life hell. But infact it was he who made Tanaaz's life hell. You get more affected if your own people don't trust you.

u r wrong on this point dear.......pravesh ke action ko bigboss rok sakta tha.....bigboss ne food waste hone diya...bigboss ne food ki value nhi samjhi........aur jo vindu ne finger dikhayi thi wo sabse galat tha.....wo bhi ek ladki ko...bina kisi baat keConfusedJAB KAMAL NE FAST RAKHA THA AUR AADHI RAT KO KHAYA TO SIREN BAJA DI THI AUR PRAVESH KO FOOD WASTE KARNE DIYA.AUR VINDOO USI DIN USTH KE KAISE SIDHA SWIMMING POOL PE CHALA GAYA
ps_saintpaul Senior Member
ps_saintpaul
ps_saintpaul

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by r0cket.singh

Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

Originally posted by vikas009

It Seems you are a fan of pravesh and still trying for him.I am totally disagree with you.
It is not being a fan or not fanit is about the truth and reality. They showed BT's video after Bakhtiyar was safe and was in finale.and they knew that bakhti has got more votes then vindoo. Jo insaan jhukta nahi hai usse itna tod do ke uska apne per se bharosa uth jaye. Aur yeh video to woh tha jo pure desh ne dekha tha woh vido to un logo ne bakhti ko dikhane ke liye hi dikhaya tha.Kyun barbar yeh nahi batate hai ke vindoo showed his middle fingre to sherlyn. That was also very disgusting If vindoo is a very pure man then why they are not showing this.Aur agar woh sachhe hai aur sabki galti dikhana chahte hai to dikhaye sabki galti. why only bakhti and pravesh.Poonam ke greedinees bhi barbar dikhao. Satta ke task me immunity nahi milne par she has repeated it almost everyday.

Showing finger is nothing as compared to the Food throwing action. Bakhtiyaar was all the time saying that the housemates have made his wife's life hell. But infact it was he who made Tanaaz's life hell. You get more affected if your own people don't trust you.

u r wrong on this point dear.......pravesh ke action ko bigboss rok sakta tha.....bigboss ne food waste hone diya...bigboss ne food ki value nhi samjhi........aur jo vindu ne finger dikhayi thi wo sabse galat tha.....wo bhi ek ladki ko...bina kisi baat keConfusedJAB KAMAL NE FAST RAKHA THA AUR AADHI RAT KO KHAYA TO SIREN BAJA DI THI AUR PRAVESH KO FOOD WASTE KARNE DIYA.AUR VINDOO USI DIN USTH KE KAISE SIDHA SWIMMING POOL PE CHALA GAYA

BIGG BOSS was right in not using the SIREN because the situation could have been worst. BIGG BOSS didn't want Vindu to come face to face with Pravesh during that action. He could have hit Pravesh for doing that..

The Kamal's episode was just a funny one..

Stop praising Pravesh ... who thinks everybody is fake in BIGG BOSS except himself and Claudia.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

den1Bartz

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Fake or no Fake...its time for VDS to become the winner ....desh ka aadesh Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

den1

mobster Newbie
mobster
mobster

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i dont care if its fake. Sole purpose of the show is entertaintment. And i got it, whole 85 days.

If you didn't got entertainment, then you wasted your time, 85 hours + 100hours reading and writing and liking posts over here. I am sad for you. hope next time you are able to say grapes are SWEET instead of sour, hope next time winner will be the one you were rooting for. This time although its going to be Vindoo or poonam, and we cant help you.
Go and file a court case with colors and your cable TV walah who showed you this FAKE show and wasted your valuable TIME.

If i ever felt that colors is showing fake show, i would have switched my tv off, or changed the channel. I dont know why ppl call a show fake and watch it everyday and post about it everyday.

get over it, it was a show. watch it for entertainment, dont get involved in it. Bakhtiyar fans know what getting involved in a show means. HEHE, bakhti fans got the taste of their faith and support,. He didn't even gave his fans a chance to make him winner.. He did not had any faith in his fans. So to all viewers, just watch it as a show rather than getting involved in the show like poor bakhti fans did.. See they are still not able to recover from that shock. And making anti biggboss , anti vindoo, anti poonam posts ever since their beloved bakhti ditched them.
anything can happen in reality tv, 24 hours  = 1 hour. you cant see what you want to see.

hehe

Edited by mobster - 26 December 2009 at 4:43am
Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hwta else  one could expect this show is scripted the guy who is using his dad's fame and bunch of actors is winner , so sad . he never posessed any qualities to be big boss3 . all saffrish nothing else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r0cket.singhmt213

Go to top