Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

indianlady

indianlady

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
That is much sure now that this show is scripted. They are just showing goodie goodie things about vindoo and poonam. whay they are not showing that vindoo showed middle finger to sherlyn and saying kamini's to the ladies of the house, and poonam's plotting and planning of tannaz and bakhtiyar. She was the first to speak that TB has benefit b'coz of they are couple. And they are showing total negative thins about Pravesh. Pravesh has done only one action wrong and that action could not be JUSTIFIED.Someone should go and tell the channel that please show the uncnsored coverage of last 4-5 days. So public also can have some Idea that who is wrong and who is right.Jab Darasinghji kisi ek interview mein kehte hai ke woh vindoo ke behaviour se shocked hai to is ka matlab ye hai ke VINDOO'S BEHAVIOUR IS FAKE.

Now if Vindoo wins than it is very much sure that they have decided to make vindoo win. Because from very first day vindoo is saying (INFACT KEPT ON BLABBERING) that he is the winner of the show.How come from very first day he know that he is the winner of the show.

And these are not my words these are Kamalkahn's words First time you went you were seen very violent and second time you were very silent?
Bigg Boss is a game where people should know how to behave and where to and every person should know the technique of playing the game. I was initially knowing that I have to go two times so first time I was  that way; second time I was a guest, so behaved like I do in my house. I was not acting.

Edited by indianlady - 25 December 2009 at 3:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r0cket.singhSano88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vidoo is fake" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianlady

That is much sure now that this show is scripted. They are just showing goodie goodie things about vindoo and poonam. whay they are not showing that vindoo showed middle finger to sherlyn and saying kamini's to the ladies of the house, and poonam's plotting and planning of tannaz and bakhtiyar. She was the first to speak that TB has benefit b'coz of they are couple. And they are showing total negative thins about Pravesh. Pravesh has done only one action wrong and that action could not be JUSTIFIED.Someone should go and tell the channel that please show the uncnsored coverage of last 4-5 days. So public also can have some Idea that who is wrong and who is right.Jab Darasinghji kisi ek interview mein kehte hai ke woh vindoo ke behaviour se shocked hai to is ka matlab ye hai ke VINDOO'S BEHAVIOUR IS FAKE.

Now if Vindoo wins than it is very much sure that they have decided to make vindoo win. Because from very first day vindoo is saying (INFACT KEPT ON BLABBERING) that he is the winner of the show.How come from very first day he know that he is the winner of the show.
  it is not scripted....they r showing what they have ..may be they have edited sum  parts t to develop a character   but over all it was fair to all....if u r pointing vindu and poonam last days and their goodie goodie image then i want  to say vindu and poonam know very well that blame game is over..this is the final week....pravesh is still stuck in blame game...thats going against him...his food act totally changed his image in this the final week.....these r mind games and vindu and poonam playing well and pravesh trapped in his own mind game..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vikas009tinaasania

vikas009

vikas009

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
It Seems you are a fan of pravesh and still trying for him.I am totally disagree with you.

indianlady

indianlady

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikas009

It Seems you are a fan of pravesh and still trying for him.I am totally disagree with you.
It is not being a fan or not fanit is about the truth and reality. They showed BT's video after Bakhtiyar was safe and was in finale.and they knew that bakhti has got more votes then vindoo. Jo insaan jhukta nahi hai usse itna tod do ke uska apne per se bharosa uth jaye. Aur yeh video to woh tha jo pure desh ne dekha tha woh vido to un logo ne bakhti ko dikhane ke liye hi dikhaya tha.Kyun barbar yeh nahi batate hai ke vindoo showed his middle fingre to sherlyn. That was also very disgusting If vindoo is a very pure man then why they are not showing this.Aur agar woh sachhe hai aur sabki galti dikhana chahte hai to dikhaye sabki galti. why only bakhti and pravesh.Poonam ke greedinees bhi barbar dikhao. Satta ke task me immunity nahi milne par she has repeated it almost everyday.

Edited by indianlady - 25 December 2009 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r0cket.singh

Jesse22

Goldie

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ps_saintpaul

ps_saintpaul

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Do you know what is in the uncensored coverage of last 4-5 days?

Stop being charmed by the looks of Parvesh, and look at his actions.

I am not justifying Vindu. so don't think that i am a fan of Vindu. 

ps_saintpaul

ps_saintpaul

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikas009

It is not being a fan or not fanit is about the truth and reality. They showed BT's video after Bakhtiyar was safe and was in finale.and they knew that bakhti has got more votes then vindoo. Jo insaan jhukta nahi hai usse itna tod do ke uska apne per se bharosa uth jaye. Aur yeh video to woh tha jo pure desh ne dekha tha woh vido to un logo ne bakhti ko dikhane ke liye hi dikhaya tha.Kyun barbar yeh nahi batate hai ke vindoo showed his middle fingre to sherlyn. That was also very disgusting If vindoo is a very pure man then why they are not showing this.Aur agar woh sachhe hai aur sabki galti dikhana chahte hai to dikhaye sabki galti. why only bakhti and pravesh.Poonam ke greedinees bhi barbar dikhao. Satta ke task me immunity nahi milne par she has repeated it almost everyday.

Showing finger is nothing as compared to the Food throwing action. Bakhtiyaar was all the time saying that the housemates have made his wife's life hell. But infact it was he who made Tanaaz's life hell. You get more affected if your own people don't trust you.

indianlady

indianlady

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

Do you know what is in the uncensored coverage of last 4-5 days?

Stop being charmed by the looks of Parvesh, and look at his actions. BY THE WAY PRAVESH IS OF MY SON'S AGE SO FORGET ABOUT HIS CHARMNESS

I am not justifying Vindu. so don't think that i am a fan of Vindu. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top