Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: devashree_h

<br><br>No nishr...lo main aa gayee/lo main aa gaya was won by Akshara/Naitik.<br>

Hey i think PRians won that award entire team of PR accepted that award it was given for Sachin re entry in PR
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

Hey i think PRians won that award entire team of PR accepted that award it was given for Sachin re entry in PR

That was the twist mein twist award they were accepting.Hina and Karan were shown thanking for their award.
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

<br><br>That was the twist mein twist award they were accepting.Hina and Karan were shown thanking for their award.<br>

Hey check out video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K3xoNiY48&feature=channel @ 2:29 during that entire PR team comes i think sbs gave that award two times or may be I'm getting confused because i was only able to view as sound system is not working so could clarify me...
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loh main aagayi and aagaya award was won by akshara and naitik of yeh rishta
PR won twist mein twist award also savita  won' agle janam mohe saazish hi kijo award'
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

Loh main aagayi and aagaya award was won by akshara and naitik of yeh rishta<br>PR won twist mein twist award also savita won' agle janam mohe saazish hi kijo award'<br>

So PR won three words or it did not win lo main aagaya award but it won two awards..
sorry i am getting so onfused
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks sjain for sharing !

Raj was so cute and so was the peck ! and they were all hilarious .. esp Sushi .. the way he shouted and "fainted" 😆 .. and where were he wearing the santa cap ? I guess it was too small for him 😆 .. and the reaction he had when he ate the chocolate 😆 .. And Savita wanted Sachin back  .. it was cute when they were fighting for the chocolates at last ..
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tasnime

thks sjain for sharing !

Raj was so cute and so was the peck ! and they were all hilarious .. esp Sushi .. the way he shouted santa and "fainted" 😆 .. and where were he wearing the santa cap ? I guess it was too small for him 😆 .. and the reaction he had when he ate the chocolate 😆 .. And Savita wanted a gift to say that Sachin's back 😆 .. it was cute when they were fighting for the chocolates at last ..

thanx....fun section !!!😆
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooh1612

so cute all of them

thanx..yes!!!
avinash4ever thumbnail
Can someone send me the link :(  i dont now where to find
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: avinash4ever

Can someone send me the link :( i dont now where to find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_zHRcuY0uw&feature=channel---Sachin came into PR sets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K3xoNiY48&feature=channel--PR won awards