Pavitra Rishta

Manav has a point: What difference does it make? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Off late Vinod has been really dissapointing....he seems to justify everything Manju has been doing...frm putting Manav's fam to jail to buying new house...he seems to hve fallen madly in luv wid his evil wife....where has his luv fr fam n sis gone...Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav has a point: What difference does it make? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
don't they say love is blind....Ouch

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
yes ..I agree..but ..his such behavior with archana will solve all problem??..I understand ...he has suffered alot !!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Manav is doing right.......And, why shud he always care about solving problems???? He stood for archana against his aai for most of time, but Archu didnt even talk to him. Then suddenly, sumthing hit her head and realized that she luvs manav....what rubbish is that.......and poor manav has lost everything now.......Dont think that i m taking side of manav....., sorry if anyone is offended.....

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@guptill : I agree with you, anyone wud feel frustrated... even in the last episode, when Varsha said that this misunderstanding (Manav's anger for the complaint) is temporary which will get solved, after that will you go back to Manav, Archana didn't have an answer.... I mean what is this... she loves him but still she won't accept him or even give him a chance cos she thinks he is characterless... this is the respect she has for him?? Why shud Manav try to solve this poblem... I even feel that it is good that he is not listening to her... cos if he listens he will feel encouraged to ask her to cum back n she'll say NO!! I want her to prove to him first that she loves him like mad!!!

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@nikitagmc: You know that question by Varsha to Archu confused me. Is she saying that because she knows that Archana can't do in that house cause people think she killed Sachin. Or is she saying that because, even though archana has declared that she loves him she still thinks he was at the brothel? I think this can be seen both ways. It would have been nice if they had clarified this. Poor Manav, I hope Archana really has to work to win him back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged

@kshre: I don't know, this is what I understood of the scene:

Varsha: Will you go back into that house?

Archana: You know how situations are... I can't go back in that house now...

Varsha: Not now.. but later things will get sorted out (this I figured she was talking about Manav's misunderstanding regarding the complaint and the Deshmukh family blaming Archu) , will you go then??

Archana: (no answer)

End result: Archana suceeded in getting me angry at her once again... and the train scene when Manav offers his seat to her pleased me again.

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 December 2009 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshre25-ALI-

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@nikitagmc and @kshre:
I think that she was talking about preent circumstances and was not sure that they can clear up ever........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshre25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top