Pavitra Rishta

Manav has a point: What difference does it make?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I am so 100% in favor of Manav right now, even though I want ArMan to be together. He's right what difference does it make that Archana didn't register the complaint with the police? Sachin isn't coming back, nor are there internal wounds going to disappear that were inflicted on him, Vandu, kaka and baba? Savita aai needed a wake up call.
I admit that Manav is unware of a lot of his mother's evil doings and that may help change his mind, but from where he stands right now: nothing is going to change, Archana still walked out on him, Sulochana aai didnt' give the phone to her, he had to watch his entire family get beaten up and his younger brother die. I wouldnt' blame him if it took awhile for him to warm up to Archana again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zzzzzzzzzzfffffsihudevashree_htoothbrush13sensodyne.Mandy.mittsMonu-SunNaa.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav has a point: What difference does it make?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you, even if Varsha, Satish or anyone else tells him that it was Manju who made the complaint it will take time for him to forget all of it, more so bcoz
1.) He doesn't know she did it without Archu's knowledge (god knows how Archu will convince him of this)

2.) He doesn't know Archana loves him

3.) He has only seen Archana's and her family's hatred all these months, so making such a complaint is not at all unbelievable.

4.) The family may not have made the complaint, but they are still supporting Manju, not one person even scolded Manju  for it... worse still they came to the Shok Sabha with Manju (does this woman even have a conscience.. she came so easily and was sitting as if she hasn't done anything at all..) 

5.) No one told Manju that if you wanted to make the complaint cos of Savita, then you shud have made the complaint against her...(I guess then Manav wud have thought that maybe Savita did say ugly things and that is why Karanjkars made the complaint, cos till this incident he trusted the family plus he always gave them the benefit of doubt plus he knows his mother is a loudmouth).. but here Manju said that the entire family including Manav physically and mentally tortured Archana... (when Manav goes to Archu's house, he says exactly these words to sulochana, so its  not as if they don't know what lies Manju has told in the police station) that made Manav go mad with rage which was absolutely understandable cos he had never even raised his voice at Archana.
 Tomorrow, if they try to justify that they had made the complaint cos Savita had been harassing Archana, he can immediately point out that if that was the case then why did they say false stories about Manav, Vandu and the rest of the family as well... itself shows that the complaint was not an honest intention to get Savita punished.

It is not at all going to be easy for Archana to convince Manav so easily... when she goes to his house she has to show him by actions, words and thoughts that she has always loved him.. only then will Manav think that it is possible that she didn't make the complaint.. no proofs are going to work here.. its only love which will find a way...maybe he will feel a little guilty if he comes to know that Archana didn't make the complaint even though Savita had been harassing her.......

One more point to ponder on:
Manav may accept Archana tomorrow if he comes to know that she didn't make the complaint, she loves him and she has broken all ties with Manju ever since she came to know of the complaint matter... but how will he accept the rest of the family members... he will say you all knew Manju did it, her false stories itself say her intentions were not honest, you all knew how much my family had to suffer but all you did was stand in silence.. not even throw Manju out of the house...not even say sorry...this means you support her and what she did.. that they felt right to punish Manav and his family for something they didn't do... at the same time they can also say we won't send our daughter back in the house to a Monster mother in law....
I feel that the reunion will take place only at the cost of Archana breaking relations with her family... and Manav walking out of home/breaking relations with Savita.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolicious200kshre25Jay-Deedevashree_htoothbrush13-ALI-mitts

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
hmm...it doesnt make any difference between life and death..... sachin cant be back thats 10000000000% true.... but things may get worse if this continue, so what worse may happen in coming time that can be changed if he knows the complete truth

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I agree it makes no difference that Archana didn't register the complaint. It doesn't change the fact Archana and her family treated Manav poorly these past few months, she walked on her marriage and wouldn't give Manav the time of day. For months Manav fought for his innocence but Archana didn't care. Now all of a sudden Archana wants Manav back, I'm glad it is not going to be easy for her.

As for Manav not knowing about Savita, he knows she is far from perfect and he has stood up for Archana but there's a limit to everything. Despite Savita's ways, it had to hurt Manav watching his mother and the rest of his family get beaten in jail, seeing them insulted and now the grief of losing Sachin. Manav is going through a range of emotions right now, I don't blame him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihudevashree_h

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshre25

I wouldnt' blame him if it took awhile for him to warm up to Archana again.

Ditto!

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

For months Manav fought for his innocence but Archana didn't care. Now all of a sudden Archana wants Manav back, I'm glad it is not going to be easy for her.

Its funny I was just thinking about this before I read your point! Excellent Excellent point! So now she doesn't care about those pictures and bribed policemen and all that other stuff. Only when she was told to marry Satish she remembers Manav? I mean if she strongly believes in him, why did it take so long for her to realize it? Savita said it right from the beginning, why does she not trust her husband?
Ok fine she we can say there was all that evidence against Manav, but that still exists it just took her a few months to say "umm well I think its all false evidence". What the heck?!?!?!
You're absolutely right, she should suffer a little more and understand what it feels like to be wrongly accused. (They should also give us tons of ArMan scenes in the midst of all of this Wink)

Edited by kshre25 - 25 December 2009 at 3:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
OK am looking forward to the stones being trown...

ARchu does not deserve this... she had nothing to do with it... a lot of archu bashing this way...

but nothing is black nor white, isn't that the motto here ? and a lot of interpretation....

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Did Manav deserve to be treated poorly by Archana?? Before the misunderstandings, Manav went out of his way to make Archana happy. Archana did not think about Manav's kindness or his love for her, she walked out on him and treated him like dirt. There were many times where Manav tried to talk to Archana but she didn't give him a chance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top