Twilight

Happy Birthday Stephenie Meyer

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Happy birthday to 'Twilight' series author Stephenie Meyer!

December 24, 2:16 AMTwilight ExaminerAmanda Bell

Today, the lovely and talented Stephenie Meyer turns thirty-six years young. 

Stephenie Meyer, creator of the world of Twilight, has a story that her fans know like the backs of their hands - from the inspiring dream that made it all happen to her very favorite bands that helped inspire putting the saga down on paper.

Meyer initially wrote Twilight as a way, she said to Oprah, of "spending time in this fantasy world." Little did she know, the stories floating in her head (and subsequently flowing onto paper) would become one of the most sought after franchises in modern literature.

Ever since, her name has become beyond household and her stories have become little pieces of treasure to her fans. Additionally, Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series has become a groundbreaking film franchise (with Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse already complete).

Through it all, Meyer has maintained her composure and grace, and she serves as a fascinating role model for those interested in the world of writing. To put it plainly, Meyer is a shining display of the once-thought-lost "American Dream."

So, happy birthday to Stephenie Meyer - creator, queen, princess, and mother of all things Twilight!

I know I'm late to post it...I was busy....but I thought someone would have posted it....Anyway Happy Belated Birthday To Stephenie Meyer......May she live a long, happy and a prosperous life...

luv Alina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah!
she rockss..
Happy birthday Stephanie
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
god bless her.
she reached to so many like me with her books and she definitely brought so much joy to my life.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ugh, what is she wearing?

Some real class,

Edited by -Navi - 14 years ago
komalsirwani thumbnail
happy belated bday to the best writer of the time....happy bday stephanie meyer...:)