isnt this religious bias too????? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

yeah gel sucks btw.. once tried it and made my hair so thin i had to use castor oil to restore its volume 😕 i dont see the point of gel 😆

Is castor oil really good for volume? i mean the normal one..?

Or isit the herbal castor oil?  I am using this herba castor crap and it does nothing but stinks my hair up?

Originally posted by P1nk

Is castor oil really good for volume? i mean the normal one..?

Or isit the herbal castor oil?  I am using this herba castor crap and it does nothing but stinks my hair up?

pmed u  :P

dont use these fusion oils they suck 😛 just use normal stuff

Originally posted by angelic_devil

i hope that was a poor joke. personally i never ever found a muslim guy hot not even online so let alone in real life. and about girls i dont know about marriage but i surely know a lot of muslims girls who flirt with other religion hot guys. now marriage is another thing all together. they dont want their nose and ears slithered right?🤢

Its not a joke. I don't claim it to be a fact either.

But I am entitled to my personal opinion of finding Muslims hot right?
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Actually thats true but i will call it gender bias.

I think it is more of a case of gender bias. It is true that in many Muslim families, they set different standards for their boys and girls. The logic appears that the daughter in law usually becomes closer to the inlaws family and can be made to convert/follow house principles. However, the daughter will go to a new house and will get immersed in a new culture and new religion and get detached from hers.

Anyway. it is an interesting contrast to Jewish families. Amidst the Jews, religion is from the mothers side. A Jewish man marries outside the religion, his kids are not automatically Jewish. However, if a woman marries outside the religion, the kids are automatically Jewish until they convert otherwise. So Jewish families are ok with girls marrying outside, but more resistant to boys marrying outside.
yup....so its actually more to do with the conservancy of the faith..........but at the cost of individual freedoms.......

its so sad...........everywhere in society......we see so many muslim boys marrying non-muslim women, yet so few the reverse..........it is generally observed that muslim girls, even when given the choice, do not opt for a non-muslim male, whereas hindu/ christian females happily chase muslim males.........this is from personal expeiriences.

take the instance of the mughal period.........aoo many inter-religious marriages occurred at that point...........akbar, his son salim and many other muslim courtiers and ministers of the era had hindu wives.........rajput rulers of the era used to give their daughters in marriage to mughal rulers for political alliances...but no muslim ruler is ever known to have given his daughter in marriage to a hindu lord/king.
Edited by krystal_watz - 14 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

in a muslim family...if the son of the family marries a girl from a different religion, the families are ok with them.....but if a daughter does the same, the same family members see red.

pure hypocricy if u ask me.

eh????  hypocricy😆

its not abt religion.... in a hindu family aswell it is a great issue if a hindu girl marries a muslim guy!!!!!!

Edited by idk_4u - 14 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

ok guys can somebody answer me this question...........WHY do we always find hindu girls getting married to muslim guys....but so few instances of muslim gals marrying hindu guys?
look around u and u find that almost 90% of all hindu-muslim marriages have the eqation: muslim guy+ hindu girl.......whikle the other one is 10% or less.......(approx)

why????

hmmmmmm...... all the hindu girls who have married a muslim pls stand up and anwer this😛
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Its not a joke. I don't claim it to be a fact either.

But I am entitled to my personal opinion of finding Muslims hot right?

ofcourse u r  and i am entitled to support it or oppose it if it is mentioned on DM.
Originally posted by idk_4u

eh????  hypocricy😆

its not abt religion.... in a hindu family aswell it is a great issue if a hindu girl marries a muslim guy!!!!!!

ummm..not really....hindu families accept it most of the time.........why do u see so many hindu girl-muslim guy marriages, then? but no hindu guy-muslim gal ones
 ^^ well its their choice, why u r so obsessed about it?😆
Edited by ram92 - 14 years ago