isnt this religious bias too????? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Muslim guys are hot. Muslim girls are hot too. Its a hit or miss with Hindus. So why would a hot girl settle for a lesser guy.

i hope that was a poor joke. personally i never ever found a muslim guy hot not even online so let alone in real life. and about girls i dont know about marriage but i surely know a lot of muslims girls who flirt with other religion hot guys. now marriage is another thing all together. they dont want their nose and ears slithered right?🤢
Originally posted by angelic_devil

i hope that was a poor joke. personally i never ever found a muslim guy hot not even online so let alone in real life. and about girls i dont know about marriage but i surely know a lot of muslims girls who flirt with other religion hot guys. now marriage is another thing all together. they dont want their nose and ears slithered right?🤢

lolz exactly i dont see what girls find hot with muslim guys.. most of the muslim guys here are sweaty and tired looking 😛  and smell of a weird perfume 😕 i know its not a good representative of the entire muslim population. but my point is that it varies ... theres no "muslims are hot" or "christians are lukewarm" 😛

i didnt get the "slithered" part  😕

So thats why some of my friends try to grow that stupid goatee and have more gel in their hair in one night than a girl uses in her lifetime.

yeah gel sucks btw.. once tried it and made my hair so thin i had to use castor oil to restore its volume 😕 i dont see the point of gel 😆
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

theres no "muslims are hot" or "christians are lukewarm" 😛

i didnt get the "slithered" part  😕

exactly there is no such thing as muslims r hot, hindus r hot or even bengalis r hot and punjabis r hot. all r hot in their own way. and every place has hot and cool people,  its depends upon personal taste. am i talking about food? 😆

Originally posted by angelic_devil

exactly there is no such thing as muslims r hot, hindus r hot or even bengalis r hot and punjabis r hot. all r hot in their own way. and every place has hot and cool people,  its depends upon personal taste. am i talking about food? 😆

lol i dunno.... seems that way 😆

Muslim guys are hot. Muslim girls are hot too. Its a hit or miss with Hindus. So why would a hot girl settle for a lesser guy.

SORRY I DONT QUITE AGREE....all muslims guyz are deffo not hot...only the pathan -origin ones are........hindu guys are quite hot as well.....all my male hindu frinds are pretty hot😳

on a serious note, why are muslim boys always hankering after hindu girls???? why cant they keep to their own?
in a muslim family...if the son of the family marries a girl from a different religion, the families are ok with them.....but if a daughter  does the same, the same family members see red.

pure hypocricy if u ask me.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

in a muslim family...if the son of the family marries a girl from a different religion, the families are ok with them.....but if a daughter does the same, the same family members see red.

pure hypocricy if u ask me.

Why will the families be ok with them?
Must have been in few instances that you have seen,why conclude it as a whole?
As far as I know most of the people (like families,be any religion) want their son/daughters to marry a person from same religion.
Originally posted by tetuty66

Why will the families be ok with them?
Must have been in few instances that you have seen,why conclude it as a whole?
As far as I know most of the people (like families,be any religion) want their son/daughters to marry a person from same religion.

its not the same alswys.....and im speaking from wide knowledge on the matter, rest assured of that.

now why is it that u see ONLY mulsim GUYS and hindu GIRLA getting married?? how much of the opposite do ya get to hear of?
Originally posted by krystal_watz

its not the same alswys.....and im speaking from wide knowledge on the matter, rest assured of that.

now why is it that u see ONLY mulsim GUYS and hindu GIRLA getting married?? how much of the opposite do ya get to hear of?

OK,so you mean Muslim girls should start marrying Hindu guys?😕
Its so because if we take it as a whole guys have much more liberty,and mostly (not all I would say)girls abide by the decisions of family,so maybe that is the reason.

How u justify it as religious bias?