Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Oh my.. i'm late.. well Congrats for being ROTW.. njy the hot seat..
Here are my questions for you..

No No You are not late at all !! LOL .. thnk yuh :) ..

1.) Most influential book you've read till date: I mostly read French books, so I'd say 'une tenebreuse affaire' and Something beautiful for God ..
2.) Favourite book I like Twilight,Harry Potter and Pride&Prejudice
3.) Favourite author J.K. Rowling
4.) Favourite historical character, also tell what you like in him/her: Mother Teresa .. for her humanitarian work
5.) Favourite character of a book:
6.) Favourite television character till date: Preet !!
7.) Favourite character/role in a movie: Akbar .. in Jodhaa Akbar
8.) Favourite film director:  Karan Johar
9.) A television serial that you think was influential/made you cry/force you to think: Bandini
10.) A film that you think was influential/made you cry/forced you to think: It was a tamil movie .. but there are too many's lollz ..
11.) Favourite nursery rhyme:french one .. une souris verte .. and twinkle twinkle little star LOL
12.) Have you ever cheated in school exams... honest ok?? To be honest, yes once, but we were 8 .. but I usually listen to the music chori chori chupke chupke so that I won't fall asleep LOL
13.) Were you ever caught cheating??? No .. i'm an expert LOL
14.) Did you still cheat after that?? Nope ..
15.) Do you bunk school/college? It happens sometimes, but with the whole class only .. or it happens that I fall asleep in the morning, so I don't go ..
16.) Ever caught bunking?? I never bunked school, only college, and here in college, u r totally free, u can do whatever u want so basically no ..
17.) still bunked after that?? Never ever caught so ..
18.) given a chance, how wud you propose Sushant? Blushing .. hmm I'd prefer him to propose first ! LOL .. maybe a romantic dinner ?

questions related to PR:
1.) A character you think has the potential to rock in PR (apart from Manav/ Archu) : Varsha
2.) Given a chance, which role wud you like to essay in PR (apart from Archana.. that wud be quite obvious) .. I'd like to essay Varsha's character, I think it's a strong character
3.)Assign characters of PR to members of this forum

Tarun : Angel .. the creator of ArMan heaven just like Tarun helped to get ArMan together
Archana :
myself .. and u knw the reason LOL
Satish : Nikita
i think this character suits you perfectly .. thinking logically
Varshu : toothbrush13 ..
Vaishali : Yas .. ArMan supporter
Vandu : sjain .. Manav's supporter
Shravni : Alviraz .. the newcomer yet will either shock or surprise you .. just Wait and See !
Sachin : nishr .. the cutiepie
Savita : Resham .. the mother of this forum LOL
Manjusha : Nittu !! for creating the hot seat and then watching the others grilling me and evn liking it !!LOL She's even good at creating new story !! ( I mean the OS haha, but Manju creates story to save herself from being caught .. ) *don't kill me !!*
Sulochana : Devu .. for supporting Nittu to grill me !! Angry
Damodar : Gur .. for the special appearances yet useful LOL

4.) Dumbest/ stupidest/ wackiest/ most horrible scene of PR : the hungama happened n the Satyanarayan pooja .. Archu trusted that Ajit but not Manav !
5.) Dumbest/ stupidest/ wackiest/ most irritating character of PR : Sulochana and Archu for not trusting Manav
6.) Manav's one trait you really admire: his care for his wife's family .. it was so cute !
7.) One thing you wud like to change in Archana and Manav?  they shd be more open .. they shd speak up ..
8.) considering the present track what wud you do if you  were in Archu/Manav's shoes? I'do do the same .. I think their behaviors are justified .. bt if I were Archu, I'd hv killed that Manju !
9.) One advice you wud like to give Manav and Archu each before they reunite? dnt let others interfere in their life or affect their life .. have trust in each other ..
10.) A song from a film that you wud like to dedicate to ArMan : Satiya ye tune kya kiya .. I think it suits them perfectly ..
n finally....

10.) If you had to plan your entry into PR as a new character... what wud be your role and how wud your entry be.. tell us about it..!!
certainly not as Manav's sister !! LOL .. really dunno .. will think about it tonight ;)

That's it for now... will cum back with more questions... happy answering!!

more Q's ?? LOL hmm Ok .. happy questionning !

Edited by tasnime - 26 December 2009 at 12:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-ALI-sensodyneisomersmitts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~l Rishtedaar Of The Week l~ (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

Originally posted by toothbrush13

How would you react if you bumped into Sushant (where you're living)? Shocked and Pinch myself .. LOL I LOVE that answer! I would do the same thing..then comes the jumping around like crazy becoz of happiness!
If someone gave you only one minute to meet Sushant what would you do with that time? Nice Q's .. maybe click a pic and ask for his phone number, atleast I can stay in touch LOLNICE answer! See..when you get his phone number..your going to give it to your cute si sweet si friend right?!LOL

After going through the previous questions, I noticed you said that you've talked to Sushant through PMs before, how was that (as in how did it come about AND how did it go)?
 actually, I've told him that the day after was my birthday so he wished me .. When I saw on my wall that he's wished me, I was just jumping around in my house like a crazy LOL .. then I usually PM him and he replies back ..awwwwiiee he loves talkin' to ya Tazi! LOL

Have fun!!!

I had ! .. Thnx :).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittsMissArshi-

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanx for answering... pls answer the rest too quickly... especially eager for the last question...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isomersMissArshi-

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

Shocked and Pinch myself .. LOL I LOVE that answer! I would do the same thing..then comes the jumping around like crazy becoz of happiness! absolutely ! Ok I'd not jump around like crazy in front of him but later n, I won't let my friends in peace ! LOL

Nice Q's .. maybe click a pic and ask for his phone number, atleast I can stay in touch LOLNICE answer! See..when you get his phone number..your going to give it to your cute si sweet si friend right?!LOLNooo !!!! I ain't that sweet !! LOL that'll be my revenge as u r the reason for my grilling !! Revenge is sweet naa ? WinkLOL

actually, I've told him that the day after was my birthday so he wished me .. When I saw on my wall that he's wished me, I was just jumping around in my house like a crazy LOL .. then I usually PM him and he replies back ..awwwwiiee he loves talkin' to ya Tazi! LOLHehe .. m blushing too much now !! nvr blushed that much !! check my answers n Nikita's Q's .. I assigned you the best character !! LOLLOL *don't kill me*

Have fun!!!

I had ! .. Thnx :).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Thanx for answering... pls answer the rest too quickly... especially eager for the last question...

I answered to some of the Q's now .. bt still hv 2 or 3 Q's .. will answer them shortly too .. bt the last Q is a lil hard though .. I've to think like a creative Wink ..

isomers

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Shocked I've become Majusha just because I put you on the hotseat this week? Shocked
Taz you dhoke baaz! ROFL I help you out by letting you have some fun here..and you put me as Manjusha?! Just for tht..I'm going to be back with more questions. *evil grin* muuuuuahhhahaha LOL LOL

Just watch missy..I'll ask you so many questions and your fingers will fall. LOL LOL

-edit add-

You made poor Devu di Sulochana for helping me? LOL LOL

Edited by nityatarlapally - 26 December 2009 at 11:26am

MissArshi-

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

Shocked I've become Majusha just because I put you on the hotseat this week? Shocked
Aur kya ?

Taz you dhoke baaz! ROFL I help you out by letting you have some fun here..and you put me as Manjusha?! Just for tht..I'm going to be back with more questions. *evil grin* muuuuuahhhahaha LOL LOL

Arrey not only u r putting me in the hot seat, but u r also enjoying my grilling just like Manju ! LOL see, evn now, u r only thinking abt revenge .. ! hmm then I won't gv u his phone number !
Nittuh , luv yuh ! Dnt u luv ur sweet friend ? LOL

Just watch missy..I'll ask you so many questions and your fingers will fall. LOL LOL

And b4 mines, urs will fall !! and it's easier to answer the Q's than thinking and asking Q's !! Tongue .. dnt worry, u'll be the next ROTW !

isomers

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

Aur kya ?

Arrey not only u r putting me in the hot seat, but u r also enjoying my grilling just like Manju ! LOL see, evn now, u r only thinking abt revenge .. LOL..so true! maybe I do resemble Manjusha in some ways..then again, If you Archana then I would have to hate you. You wouldn't want that to happen now would you? ! hmm then I won't gv u his phone number !
Nittuh , luv yuh ! Dnt u luv ur sweet friend ? LOL
You weren't going to give me his phone number anyway*hmph* Would you give it to me if I try to reduce the amt of questions that I will gove you? Tongue I luv you Taz!Big smile
 And b4 mines, urs will fall !! and it's easier to answer the Q's than thinking and asking Q's !! Tongue .. dnt worry, u'll be the next ROTW !
Ur right..it's much easier to answer the questions than to write the questions itself. LOL But my questions..are fun for me to write..and this time, I have an even better task for you. I'm just waiting for the right moment to post it. Wink And Taz..I choose the ROTW..why in world would I choose myself as one?LOL LOL  I don't want to be tortured. LOL

MissArshi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top