Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

Here are my simple questions, i hope you answer these with honesty....... Honesty is my policy TongueLOL

How you got started on IF: I was searching something about KYPH on google and joined this forum in 2008 .. but active since september 2009 only ..

Best moment in IF: I love every moments ! but maybe my 3 birthday threads n the same day which became a halloween thread at last LOL

Your Hobbies:I love spending time with my family, computer, music, PR and Meet TongueLOL, music, dancing, singing, designing,.. actually anything interesting

Why you like Sush so much: ahemm ahemm Blushing .. I dunno, he's just perfect to me .. he's a multi talented person, excellent acting and dancing skills, always smiling and making others smiling too, very sweet, cool; he's the best according to me ..

How are you feeling: hmm good, why ?

Biggest Wish: To have a good life ahead, my family, my friends, mine, everyone's happiness, and of course meet Sushant in person .. I always talked to him through PMs but wd love to meet him in person ..

Fav Actor: Hrithik Roshan and SRK .. old is gold Wink

Fav Actress: Kajol

Joint or Nuclear family: In France, we r a nuclear family evn though we live nearby .. In India, joint family ..

Person which inspires you: Sushant, I just love how he progresses as an actor and in his career .. and of course, my parents and my grand ma

Fav Past time: Hmm music, family, friends ( flirting with my cousins' hubbies when my cousins' r around only .. sssssh dn't tell anyone ! )

Fav song: too many ! I just love to listen to the music !

Well, asking a girl abut her age is not a good gesture, so i m leaving that becoz i know sum1 else will do it..........LOL Yes, it has been asked already LOL ..

ENJOYYYYYYYYYY.......Wink
enjoyed ! thks for the easy questions !

Edited by tasnime - 25 December 2009 at 1:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-ALI-isomersmitts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~l Rishtedaar Of The Week l~ (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I asked Devu di these same questions last week..I wanna see your responses too. (nah..I'm just too lazy to type new onesLOL) BUT I will add more questions towards the end.LOL

Ready, set, answer!

Where were you born?
Fav couple in PR?(duh!)
All time fav couple?
Last time you laughed?
Why?
Best friend?
Fav TV show..currently?
All time favorite show?(duh!)
Run around in a circle.
How do you feel?
Stretch your hand out.
What did you touch?
Look up.
What do you see in front of you?
Look at the walls in your room.
What do you see?
Are these questions random?
Favorite moment of IF?
What computer do you use? company?
When's your birthday?
Last time it rained?
Did you play in it?LOL
Turn your I-pod on and listen to the first song.
Which one was it?
Fav singer male?
Fav singer female?
Fav song?
A phrase that you use frequently?
Any funny moments in the past week?
How many hours do you spend on IF a day?
Do you wear glasses?
5 words describing yourself?
10 words describing ArMan?
Did you say thank you to anyone today?
When?
What did you eat for breakfast today?
Lunch?
Is it snowing in France?
^^ do you like the snow?
Last movie you watched?
^^ did you like it?
If you were to choose a Disney princess that is similar to you..who would you choose and why?
Have you watched all the Disney classics?
^^ which one was your favorite?
Fav Disney prince?
^^why?
Look at your clock.
^^what's the time?
Minimize this page. What's your wallpaper?
What color are the walls in your room?
Turn your TV on.
^^What channel is it on?
How many times have you said Merry Christmas today?
Did you do anything special today?
Do you think you would be on Santa's nice list or the naughty list?
^^why?
Are you going to a party for New Years?
^^would you rather spend it at home or out?
What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Are you wearing a skirt or pants?
Would you rather wear jeans or a skirt?
Do you prefer being with make-up or without make-up?
Do you even use make-up?
Are you enjoying your time on the hot seat?
What do you think about my questions?
Do you want me to stop now?
Too bad I'm not going to.
You do realize that the previous one was not a question.
^^What was your reaction to the previous statement?
Do you like Katrina Kaif?
Meet or ArMan?
^^why?
Choose one of the following:
pink or purple?
texting or chatting?
yahoo or msn?
Sigs or VMs?
movies or soaps?
Akshay Kumar or Salman khan?(pleeeeease say Akshay!)
Preet or Manav?

PHEW!! I'm done! I hope you realized that I added questions.LOLWhat to do..I just LOVE asking questions.LOL

Think of this as your chirstmas present from me.ROFL

Hope you had fun!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hMissArshi-mitts

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

I asked Devu di these same questions last week..I wanna see your responses too. (nah..I'm just too lazy to type new onesLOL) BUT I will add more questions towards the end.LOL

Didn't I tell you .. You'll be tired of asking questions LOL

Ready, set, answer! Ready !

Where were you born? Paris
Fav couple in PR?(duh!) What a question .. ArMan .. but I also like Davita LOL
All time fav couple?  Meet !
Last time you laughed? Just now
Why? Because I saw ur questions LOL
Best friend? Too Many ..
Fav TV show..currently? Pavitra Rishta and Kis Desh when Preet or Meet scenes r present
All time favorite show?(duh!) Pavitra Rishta and Kis Desh ..
Run around in a circle. Did it ..
How do you feel? Feel good as I was sitting for a long time .. but my bro thought I'm crazy evn though he knws m one already LOL
Stretch your hand out. Done ..
What did you touch? My mobile phone
Look up. OK ..
What do you see in front of you? My comp and tons of sheets
Look at the walls in your room. Ok
What do you see? Walls duh ! LOL hmm my pics and family pics .. 
Are these questions random? Yes !
Favorite moment of IF? Well my birthday .. was very happy that the 3 b'day threads crossed 9 pages each lollz .. evn though at last, it became a halloween thread LOL
What computer do you use? company? either my Apple laptop or my Packard Bell computer
When's your birthday? october 30th ..
Last time it rained? it was snowing yesterday !!
Did you play in it?LOL And yes I did ! LOL
Turn your I-pod on and listen to the first song. OK
Which one was it? Love Me from Wanted .. and bcoz of Sushi ! LOL
Fav singer male? Sonu Nijam, Shaan, Krish ( tamil singer )
Fav singer female? Shreya Goshal, Alka
Fav song? Too many ..
A phrase that you use frequently? Tum Bhi Naa .. or Sushant/Preet LOL
Any funny moments in the past week? Hmm Yes, too many .. we are always having fun at home .. Imagine the 4 kids like Preet and the chaand together LOL ..
How many hours do you spend on IF a day? Pheww .. it depends, but whenever m n my computer, IF is always open ..
Do you wear glasses? No ..
5 words describing yourself? Hmm sociable, helpful, loyal, talkative, lazy
10 words describing ArMan? cute, sweet, shy, rab ne bana di jodi, caring, quiet, calm, sincere, handsome/beautiful, sacrificing
Did you say thank you to anyone today? Hmm yes
When? To Mitts in the written update Tongue
What did you eat for breakfast today? an orange, orange juice, cereals, coffee
Lunch? Salad, Rajma Chawal, Apple, Yoghurt, Water
Is it snowing in France? Yes ! but not today ..
^^ do you like the snow? I like it the first day, but then it becomes dark, ice thus slipping
Last movie you watched? Avatar
^^ did you like it? Yes, it was well executed and edited ..
If you were to choose a Disney princess that is similar to you..who would you choose and why? Cindrella .. caring
Have you watched all the Disney classics? Yes !
^^ which one was your favorite? Cindrella !
Fav Disney prince? Cindrella's Prince Charming
^^why? handsome, dashing, sweet just like Sushant .. don't we make a good pair  ? Tongue
Look at your clock. OK
^^what's the time? 10.11 pm
Minimize this page. What's your wallpaper? A romantic place
What color are the walls in your room? White and very very light pink
Turn your TV on. Ok ..
^^What channel is it on? Well it was already on and my parents are watching a movie Tongue
How many times have you said Merry Christmas today? more than 20 ..
Did you do anything special today? Hmm not really .. but dad promised me a N97, that means no more N95 8Gb lollz ..
Do you think you would be on Santa's nice list or the naughty list? Hmm both LOL
^^why? Coz M both LOL
Are you going to a party for New Years? No, just within close relatives
^^would you rather spend it at home or out? home, but might go to the Eiffel Tower, it's so beautiful on the new year's eve ..
What color shirt are you wearing right now? green
Are you wearing a skirt or pants? neither .. salwar kameez lollz
Would you rather wear jeans or a skirt? Jeans
Do you prefer being with make-up or without make-up? on a daily basis, no make up or light make up .. otherwise with make up ..
Do you even use make-up? Yes, but mostly on occasions ..
Are you enjoying your time on the hot seat? Hmm yes !
What do you think about my questions? Good !
Do you want me to stop now? It's upto u ! But I knw, 'll b tired anyways LOL
Too bad I'm not going to. No Problem Tongue
You do realize that the previous one was not a question. Yes, I realized
^^What was your reaction to the previous statement? I already knew as you've already said this in the previous ROTW
Do you like Katrina Kaif? Not Really ..
Meet or ArMan? Meet !
^^why? Cute, caring, bubbly, childish, romantic ( in the last few epis ) .. perfect couple !
Choose one of the following: Ok ..
pink or purple? baby pink
texting or chatting? texting
yahoo or msn? yahoo
Sigs or VMs? Sigs
movies or soaps? Soaps
Akshay Kumar or Salman khan?(pleeeeease say Akshay!) bt I prefer Sallu Tongue .. lolll ok Akshu
Preet or Manav? Preet ! Muaah LOL

PHEW!! I'm done! I hope you realized that I added questions.LOLWhat to do..I just LOVE asking questions.LOL

See, I've told u .. ain't u tired ? I ain't !

Think of this as your chirstmas present from me.ROFL

It's ok .. I enjoyed ! what a beautiful present !! LOL

Hope you had fun!

I had indeed .. luv yuh !

Edited by tasnime - 25 December 2009 at 2:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsensodyneisomersmitts

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

Where were you born? Paris  I hate you!LOL..joking! luv ya!
Fav couple in PR?(duh!) What a question .. ArMan .. but I also like Davita LOLDavita?! LOL..I guess you can say I like them too...soooo much love between them!ROFL

How do you feel? Feel good as I was sitted for a long time .. but my bro thought I'm crazy evn though he knws m one already LOLsame here! my brother thinks I'm the weirdest girl ever!LOL
What do you see? Walls duh ! LOL hmm my pics and family pics ..  very funny..I meant what do you see on your wallsLOL
Favorite moment of IF? Well my birthday .. was very happy that the 3 b'day threads crossed 9 pages each lollz .. evn though at last, it became a halloween thread LOL
What computer do you use? company? either my Apple laptop or my Packard Bell computer Apple?!! me wants one too!! LOL Packard Bell? NEVER heard of it!LOL
When's your birthday? october 30th .. one day before Halloooooweeeennnnn!
Did you play in it?LOL And yes I did ! LOLI'm jealous!
Fav singer male? Sonu Nijam, Shaan, Krish ( tamil singer ) random but have you ever watched the movie Ghajini? is there a tamil version in that??
A phrase that you use frequently? Tum Bhi Naa .. or Sushant/Preet <-----I've noticed!LOL
Any funny moments in the past week? Hmm Yes, too many .. we are always having fun at home .. Imagine the 4 kids like Preet and the chaand together LOL .. OMG!!! sounds hilarious!! It's me and my brother against my mom in my house! I love messing with my mamma!

When? To Mitts in the written update TongueI did too!
What did you eat for breakfast today? an orange, orange juice, cereals, coffee LOL..u ate an orange AND drank the liquid version?!LOLLOL I LOVE coffee!
Lunch? Salad, Rajma Chawal, Apple, Yoghurt, Water sounds yummy!!!
^^ did you like it? Yes, it was well executed and edited .. I wanna watch that movie so badly!! I'm going to watch it this week!
If you were to choose a Disney princess that is similar to you..who would you choose and why? Cindrella .. caring Cinderelle!! <----that's what the cute mouse calls her!!
^^why? handsome, dashing, sweet just like Sushant .. don't we make a good pair  ? TongueYou two make a very cute jodi!
Did you do anything special today? Hmm not really .. but dad promised me a N97, that means no more N95 8Gb lollz ..Shocked Shocked You have a freakin N97?!! I was planning to get it over the summer but then I saw the price anf fainted!LOL LOL LOL..the phone's freakin' expensive here!
^^would you rather spend it at home or out? home, but might go to the Eiffel Tower, it's so beautiful on the new year's eve .. Taz..smack yourself once! good! that's for telling me your going to the Eiffel Tower!LOL Can I join you??LOL
Do you like Katrina Kaif? Not Really .. me neither!
Akshay Kumar or Salman khan?(pleeeeease say Akshay!) bt I prefer Sallu Tongue .. lolll ok Akshu TongueTongue weirdo..you like Sallu! Sallu is a Lallu!LOL
Preet or Manav? Preet ! Muaah LOLme loves preet too! cutie-pie!

See, I've told u .. ain't u tired ? I ain't ! Don't worry..I'll be back with more questions later!! *evil grin* muuuaaahhhhahahaTongue
 I had indeed .. luv yuh ! luv ya tooo!

I'm in maroon if you haven't noticed.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsensodynemitts

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tasnime

Where were you born? Paris  I hate you!LOL..joking! luv ya! ... Embarrassed
Fav couple in PR?(duh!) What a question .. ArMan .. but I also like Davita LOLDavita?! LOL..I guess you can say I like them too...soooo much love between them!ROFL ... haan haan ! so much love between them ! arrey yaar, seriously, aren't they cute and hilarious ? ROFL

How do you feel? Feel good as I was sitting for a long time .. but my bro thought I'm crazy evn though he knws m one already LOLsame here! my brother thinks I'm the weirdest girl ever!LOL  same here ! bt what can I do yaar ..
What do you see? Walls duh ! LOL hmm my pics and family pics ..  very funny..I meant what do you see on your wallsLOL hehe I knew .. Wink
What computer do you use? company? either my Apple laptop or my Packard Bell computer Apple?!! me wants one too!! LOL Packard Bell? NEVER heard of it!LOL I love Apple, evn though I don't like the iPhone LOL .. the quality isn't really gud .. Packard Bell is a taiwan company .. Wink
When's your birthday? october 30th .. one day before Halloooooweeeennnnn! Yes  .. fortunately .. !!
Did you play in it?LOL And yes I did ! LOLI'm jealous! Hehe !! Wink just imagine snow covered X-mas trees, pavilion roof's covered of snow too .. and Santa Claus Tongue .. don't kill me !! LOL
Fav singer male? Sonu Nijam, Shaan, Krish ( tamil singer ) random but have you ever watched the movie Ghajini? is there a tamil version in that?? Yes the hindi version is a remake of the tamil version, and I prefer the tamil version Wink ..
A phrase that you use frequently? Tum Bhi Naa .. or Sushant/Preet <-----I've noticed!LOL Hehee, it's so obvious now !! I've to use his name everywhere, evn when I talk to him LOL
Any funny moments in the past week? Hmm Yes, too many .. we are always having fun at home .. Imagine the 4 kids like Preet and the chaand together LOL .. OMG!!! sounds hilarious!! It's me and my brother against my mom in my house! I love messing with my mamma! Same here, I mess with everyone !! I just love it !! we are quite similar, huh ?

When? To Mitts in the written update TongueI did too! hi5 !!
What did you eat for breakfast today? an orange, orange juice, cereals, coffee LOL..u ate an orange AND drank the liquid version?!LOLLOL I LOVE coffee! I love too !! what to do yaar .. I just love fruits !!
Lunch? Salad, Rajma Chawal, Apple, Yoghurt, Water sounds yummy!!!
^^ did you like it? Yes, it was well executed and edited .. I wanna watch that movie so badly!! I'm going to watch it this week! You have to watch it !! it's an awesome movie !
If you were to choose a Disney princess that is similar to you..who would you choose and why? Cindrella .. caring Cinderelle!! <----that's what the cute mouse calls her!!
^^why? handsome, dashing, sweet just like Sushant .. don't we make a good pair  ? TongueYou two make a very cute jodi! Hehe blush blush .. Sushiiiii !!
Did you do anything special today? Hmm not really .. but dad promised me a N97, that means no more N95 8Gb lollz ..Shocked Shocked You have a freakin N97?!! I was planning to get it over the summer but then I saw the price anf fainted!LOL LOL LOL..the phone's freakin' expensive here! .. right now I've the N95 .. but I'll have the N97 early next year .. its expensive here too .. but dad never looks at the prices LOL
^^would you rather spend it at home or out? home, but might go to the Eiffel Tower, it's so beautiful on the new year's eve .. Taz..smack yourself once! good! that's for telling me your going to the Eiffel Tower!LOL Can I join you??LOL Haha ! You've to come for the new year celebration .. its so beautiful !! only the eiffel tower's light is on .. and the fireworks r just amazing !!
Do you like Katrina Kaif? Not Really .. me neither! hi5 then !! Tongue
Akshay Kumar or Salman khan?(pleeeeease say Akshay!) bt I prefer Sallu Tongue .. lolll ok Akshu TongueTongue weirdo..you like Sallu! Sallu is a Lallu!LOL then Akshu is a Ballu !! LOL
Preet or Manav? Preet ! Muaah LOLme loves preet too! cutie-pie! yyupp !! He's to come back soon !! I'm already missing him .. did u watch today's epi ? it was so heart wrenching ! but I hated when he told Mehr to move on life .. he better come back b4 the Junejas marry her to Viren .. poor Mehr Cry .. and poor me too  LOL

See, I've told u .. ain't u tired ? I ain't ! Don't worry..I'll be back with more questions later!! *evil grin* muuuaaahhhhahahaTongue ...... Hahha !! Do u still hv questions n ur mind ? I thought u've already asked every possible Q's !! LOL
 I had indeed .. luv yuh ! luv ya tooo!

I'm in maroon if you haven't noticed.LOL and me in purple !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yay, its question time!

What are your favorite dance and song-based shows?

What is your favorite comedy movie or tv show?

What is your favorite old song?

What color is found mostly in your wardrobe?

What kind of accessories do you like wearing?

Do you drive a car?

What is your dream car?

Which countries/cities have you visited?

Which (above) place was your favorite?

Tea or coffee?

Do you like milk?

What is your favourite sweet dish?

Have you won any awards?

If yes then what were they for?

What is your occupation?

What is your favorite area of study?

What is your favorite emoticon (on I-F)?

Which countries/holiday destinations/monuments would you like to visit?

If you could take back one decision of your past what would it be?

Which song/picturization would you like to happen to you in real life? (ex:  Dancing in Egypt to Teri Ore from Singh is Kinng, whilst wearing a hot pink and black chiffon sari.)

Who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?

If it were possible, would you rather visit the moon, the bottom of the ocean, the core of the Earth, or Antarctica?

Now for some Sushant related questions:

Which physical attribute do you find attractive in Sushant?

Which personality attribute do you find attractive in Sushant?

How would you react if you bumped into Sushant (where you're living)?

If someone gave you only one minute to meet Sushant what would you do with that time?

After going through the previous questions, I noticed you said that you've talked to Sushant through PMs before, how was that (as in how did it come about AND how did it go)?

Have fun!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsensodyneisomersMissArshi-mitts

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Oh my.. i'm late.. well Congrats for being ROTW.. njy the hot seat..
Here are my questions for you..
1.) Most influential book you've read till date:
2.) Favourite book
3.) Favourite author
4.) Favourite historical character, also tell what you like in him/her:
5.) Favourite character of a book:
6.) Favourite television character till date:
7.) Favourite character/role in a movie:
8.) Favourite film director:
9.) A television serial that you think was influential/made you cry/force you to think:
10.) A film that you think was influential/made you cry/forced you to think:
11.) Favourite nursery rhyme:
12.) Have you ever cheated in school exams... honest ok??
13.) Were you ever caught cheating???
14.) Did you still cheat after that??
15.) Do you bunk school/college?
16.) Ever caught bunking??
17.) still bunked after that??
18.) given a chance, how wud you propose Sushant?

questions related to PR:
1.) A character you think has the potential to rock in PR (apart from Manav/ Archu)
2.) Given a chance, which role wud you like to essay in PR (apart from Archana.. that wud be quite obvious)
3.)Assign characters of PR to members of this forum
4.) Dumbest/ stupidest/ wackiest/ most horrible scene of PR
5.) Dumbest/ stupidest/ wackiest/ most irritating character of PR
6.) Manav's one trait you really admire:
7.) One thing you wud like to change in Archana and Manav?
8.) considering the present track what wud you do if you  were in Archu/Manav's shoes?
9.) One advice you wud like to give Manav and Archu each before they reunite?
10.) A song from a film that you wud like to dedicate to ArMan
n finally....

10.) If you had to plan your entry into PR as a new character... what wud be your role and how wud your entry be.. tell us about it..!!

That's it for now... will cum back with more questions... happy answering!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-ALI-sensodyneisomersMissArshi-mitts

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Yay, its question time!  hmm I thought no1 will ask Q's as its celebration time but apparently, m wrong LOL .. enjoy grilling ! Tongue

What are your favorite dance and song-based shows? India's Got Talent and SRGMP

What is your favorite comedy movie or tv show? LKP isn't bad ( I watched it for Sush .. Wink )

What is your favorite old song? Mere Dil Mein from Daag ..

What color is found mostly in your wardrobe? Well you can fing any color as long as it's not flashing .. Maybe black ..

What kind of accessories do you like wearing? Earrings, necklace and payal Embarrassed .. can't stay without them ..

Do you drive a car? I knw .. bt didn't hv the licence yet Tongue

What is your dream car?  a Mercedes Wink

Which countries/cities have you visited? Hmm India and France of course, besides I went to Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Spain, Italy, UK, Dubai, Singapour ..

Which (above) place was your favorite?  India's my all-time fav, I like Dubai but it's too hot ! can't even go out lollz ..

Tea or coffee? it depends, I prefer coffee in the morning and tea in the evening

Do you like milk? I like the milk in France only .. it's semi-skimmed

What is your favourite sweet dish?  Rasgulla aur Gulab Jamun

Have you won any awards? Hmm Not yet Tongue

If yes then what were they for? ---

What is your occupation? Student

What is your favorite area of study? Computer

What is your favorite emoticon (on I-F)? --> LOL

Which countries/holiday destinations/monuments would you like to visit? I'd like to visit the new 7 wonders of the world

If you could take back one decision of your past what would it be? I don't regret anything Tongue

Which song/picturization would you like to happen to you in real life? (ex:  Dancing in Egypt to Teri Ore from Singh is Kinng, whilst wearing a hot pink and black chiffon sari.)
 Suraj Hua Maddham .. that's one of my fav song and its so romantic !.. beach, sun, no1's around .. Tongue

Who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world? My Mom

If it were possible, would you rather visit the moon, the bottom of the ocean, the core of the Earth, or Antarctica? Antarctica

Now for some Sushant related questions: *blush blsuh* Blushing ..

Which physical attribute do you find attractive in Sushant? Can't choose, just everything

Which personality attribute do you find attractive in Sushant? Same, just everything

How would you react if you bumped into Sushant (where you're living)? Shocked and Pinch myself ..

If someone gave you only one minute to meet Sushant what would you do with that time? Nice Q's .. maybe click a pic and ask for his phone number, atleast I can stay in touch LOL

After going through the previous questions, I noticed you said that you've talked to Sushant through PMs before, how was that (as in how did it come about AND how did it go)?
 actually, I've told him that the day after was my birthday so he wished me .. When I saw on my wall that he's wished me, I was just jumping around in my house like a crazy LOL .. then I usually PM him and he replies back ..

Have fun!!!

I had ! .. Thnx :).

Edited by tasnime - 26 December 2009 at 7:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13-ALI-sensodynemittsisomers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top