Page 3 Page 14

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Congrats Tas...will come back with loads of Q's...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miraareisomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~l Rishtedaar Of The Week l~ (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Me ROTW ? never expected this that soon .. Tongue
thks Nittu for such an amazing post ! Loll, u too call me the Informer now ! LOL
thks a lot Hug n will surely use the siggy !

btw, thks for choosing me as the ROTW this week, since everyone will b busy this week with the celebrations, I'll hv less Q's LOL

@mitts : thk u mitts .. I will Smile

@Bollywoodcrazed : thk u BC !

@devu : thks Devu ! revenge is not sweet naa TongueLOL

@nishr : Hahha ! thks EmbarrassedBlushing

@guptill : thk yuh ! will wait for them !

@angel : thk yuh !

@Pooja : thk yuh ! I will Smile .. will wait for yuh !

@Resham : thks Reshu ! LOL hahha, I'll hv my revenge one day ! Wink

Edited by tasnime - 25 December 2009 at 7:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-ALI-sensodyneisomersmitts

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Taz...what if everyone else is busy with celebrations? I'm here for you babe! LOL
I'll ask you soo many questions that you'll be tired of answering. LOL

P.S. Merry Christmas!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miraare-ALI-sensodyne

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Nitya dont worry I am there with you Wink we will grill her together LOL

• What is your current fav show?
  • Which are the other shows you watch?
  • Who is your other fav actor/actress on television and why?
  • Do you have siblings?How many?
  • Do you cook?What?
  • What is your fav food?
  • Write about PR forum members individually..as many as you want
  • What should we do to improve this forum?
  • What is your fav song?
  • What kind of a friend are you?
  • Should Sushant try for movies?
  • Do you read books?What is your fav book?
  • What do you like wearing?
  • What is your fav Arman onscreen/offscreen scene?
  • What is your fav Sushant onscreen/offscreen scene?

miraare-ALI-sensodynemittsisomers

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Here are my simple questions, i hope you answer these with honesty.......

How you got started on IF:

Best moment in IF:

Your Hobbies:

Why you like Sush so much:

How are you feeling:

Biggest Wish:

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Joint or Nuclear family:

Person which inspires you:

Fav Past time:

Fav song:

Well, asking a girl abut her age is not a good gesture, so i m leaving that becoz i know sum1 else will do it..........LOL

ENJOYYYYYYYYYY.......Wink

Edited by guptill - 25 December 2009 at 11:38am

devashree_hmiraareisomers

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
    Not fair Nittu and Devu .. I'm sure u'll b tired of asking questions too LOL Anyways carry on Babies WinkLOL                     

Age: I think u know my age Wink

Fav color: white

Fav movie: hmm too many, but I think kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham is the best ..

Fav actor/ess : Hrithik Roshan and SRK / Kajol

How you got started on IF: I joined in 2008 when I was searching KYPH on google .. but active since september 2009 only Tongue

Fav section on IF: Pavitra Rishta Big smile ( and kis desh )

Fav Sigmaker ( if any) : I love every sig makers as long as the siggy has Sushi in .. LOL
No seriously, I like every sig makers

Fav videomix + maker (if any) : same

Fav character of PR: Of course, it has to be Manav ( not only bcoz I'm a Sushant ki Deewani lollz )

Favorite scene in PR: Hmm, when Archu confessed her love to Manav and then their first hug .. also their first meeting Day Dreaming

What do you like the most about PR forum: It's very peaceful, no fights till date, I love every discussions and topics, and of course the members and the Dev Team .. keep it up

Any message to the rest of the members?

well, first and firemost, I'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, have a blast with your loved ones ..

Also, keep rocking the forum and the actors profiles, they deserve to be atleast in the top 10 .. keep up the discussions, and always be friendly and united just like we are now !

Pavitrians Rock !

Edited by tasnime - 25 December 2009 at 11:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-ALI-sensodyneisomers

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Congratulations Tasnime!

Have fun with the questions!  (I'll be back with some too!)

devashree_hmiraareisomers

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Nitya dont worry I am there with you Wink we will grill her together LOL.. do u need to grill me anymore ? these questions r very easy to ask but the replies r too long LOL .. just 6 days left .. hmm Tongue

• What is your current fav show? pavitra rishta and Kis Desh if there is a Preet or Meet scene ..
  • Which are the other shows you watch? Agle janam, MJHY, PKB but only occasionally .. I mean if there's a good scene ..
  • Who is your other fav actor/actress on television and why? I think by now, everyone knows the answer well but no harm in writing about him again Day Dreaming
     well the actor : it has to be Sushant .. he's just PERFECT ! A great dancer, an amazing and outstanding actor, and very down to earth+sweet person and u knw why Wink .. Do u also wanna knw the kahaani btwn us ? LOL   .. Anyways, I knw Sushi through Kis Desh and I jst love Preet !! He gave this character a life .. he made the character so realistic ! And I just love each and every emotion of his ! He's so cute ! Not to forget, he's dashing, handsome and hawt Blushing   well I can evn write a book n him, so I better stop here lollz ..       As for the actress, I like Ratan Rajput, Vaishali Sahdev ( Mehr ) and Anki .. I like their acting, bubbliness, cuteness lollz ..
  • Do you have siblings?How many? Yes, I do. 1 sister and 2 brothers
  • Do you cook?What? Hmm I can cook pizza, pasta and all .. bt now I shall learn the Indian dishes too .. it's high time lollz LOL
  • What is your fav food? I don't hv anything special .. I eat everything as long as its tasty, healthy and balanced .. but I can't live without fruits LOL I eat 5 fruits a day Tongue you know it wd hv been easier if u asked what r my dislikes Tongue
  • Write about PR forum members individually..as many as you want I think I'll answer this question later .. will edit slowly Tongue
  • What should we do to improve this forum? I don't think there's anything to improve .. this forum is too good ..  but I think we can do sthg like the ArMan issues and let the members vote, but also keep the ArMan issues LOL .. maybe also add the most active member of the week, the  funniest and all to encourage the members to keep the forum alive and lively ..
  • What is your fav song? I just love music, music is my medecine so can't choose Tongue
  • What kind of a friend are you? Hmm what do you think ? but I think I'm always there when my friends need me ( evn if they don't, I just love to pull their legs and disturb them when they r on duty LOL ) ..
  • Should Sushant try for movies? Of course !! He has a great future and career !! he'll rock, I'm sure !!
  • Do you read books?What is your fav book? Yes, mostly romantic novels and biographies
  • What do you like wearing? anything as long as m comfortable wearing it .. but I like salwar and jean-kurta on a daily basis and  sarees/lehngas during functions ..
  • What is your fav Arman onscreen/offscreen scene? On screen, I like their first meeting and Archu's confession followed by the hug .. offscreen, I like every segments of them together .. they r just so cute n hilarious offscreen lollz ..
  • What is your fav Sushant onscreen/offscreen scene? I love every scenes !! especially as Preet on screen except when he was with Ashlesha LOL and off screen, every scnes !

Edited by tasnime - 25 December 2009 at 3:49pm

devashree_hLVraazsensodyneisomersmitts

Post Reply New Post

Go to top