Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
"Chalo, der aaye, durust aaye"..
i might be only one to be happy when sum1 says that tu insaan nahin hai.....
Magar, galti to hui hai aur iski saza bhi milegi....
and  you will get punishment of 1 question...
WHAT WOULD HAVE YOU DONE IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN ARCHANAS POSITION?????
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=mitts]
So if u were the creative in Balaji n if u were asked to write script then wat would u write?? /QUOTE]

hmm thks fr giving me only one Q but it's like 'write an OS'  😆
I shall edit tonight :).

OK, actually my story wd move less faster nd there aren't many twists .. I dunno if that's interesting through .. it's a bit long though, plz bear that fr ArMan sake 😆
So let's start from the current track .. Vinod nd Manju moved to their flat ( that way, we'll fuhget 'em fr a while 😆 ) Archu nd Manav received the court notice .. Manav doesn't really care about it as he now hates Archu nd has agreed to marry Shravni .. Meanwhile, in Archu's house, Archu is left heartbroken as she still loves Manav bt knws that Manav hates her ..
3 days later, Manav nd Archana go the court, Manav is alone while Archu comes with Satish *dunt kill me !!*, Varsha cdn't make it too .. Manav sees them together nd is more angry .. the judge asks them their final decision, to which Manav agrees to the divorce full heartedly whereas to his surprise, Archu asks one more chance for Varsha's sake .. the Judge sir tells them that he gives 'em one more chance, nd this time as they both aren't steady, will have to live under the same roof without their respective families .. that means only both of 'um fr a period of 3 months .. ( you won't have anything romantic, dnt worry 😆 )

So now, they both moved to a flat which was composed of one bedroom, one kitchen and a living room. they were left alone now. they didn't evn utter a word to each other the first week. Archu used to sleep on the bed nd Manav on the couch in the living room.
thn one day, Manav somehow got to knw abt Manju's truth nd that Archu ws innocent, so he began to feel guilty, nd to live under that guilt, ashamed of himself that he didn't trust his own wife .. Meanwhile, Archu also came to knw abt Manav's innocence nd Ajit's truth .. Jst like him, she also began to live under that guilt, ashamed of herself to not trusting him bt these stupid pics, nd also that he ws instead running after that guy as he ruined Archu's life .. they both decided that they were not worth to their partner so hence, they've cum to the conclusion that they'll accept the divorce.

Only 3 days were left fr the final hearing. In the meantime, they also somehow cum to knw that they truely loved each other nd that they couldn't live without eachother. they knw that their love was mutual through some incidents but as they are Manav and Archana, they didn't dare to confess their love to each other as they both decided to sacrifice their love for Schu's sake.

On the hearing day, after sleepless nights, when  asked fr the final decision, much to Savita nd Manju's annoyance, they both said that they disagree to the divorce .. nd Archu went back to home, her sasural's .. its shown in the flashback that b4 Manav entered the court, he was in a state of dilemma. Shravani told him that she doesn't wanna marry him, she told him that Sachu's dream ws to see Manav nd Archu together, nd Sachu's dream is also her dream, so now she wants to gv the baby to them knowing that they'll be the best parents, nd Archu will be a better mom than herself. whn asked abt her future, she told him that she can live abroad nd all .. flashback ends 😆

now you can imagine urself what happened btwn ArMan that night ( Milan Ki Raat 😆😆 ) .. Varshu nd Satz luv story .. you can torture urself Manju nd all ..

sorry, I was kinda carried away evn though I tried not to write detailly everything .. sorry if I bored yuh đŸ˜ł by the by, I'm also vry bad at writing, so plz excuse my mistakes 😳

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good gracious... I'm amazed at the questions everyone has asked you... seriously, I don't think anyone has ever been grilled so badly..

And thumbs up to everyone for asking such funny questions... and also tasnime for the sporty replies.. reading it was fun...

Aww... me the most mature member...??? somewhat difficult to digest.. haha..!

And by the by.. what abt the answer to my last question.. it was actually the question i was looking forward to... 'If you had to plan your entry into PR as a new character, what wud it be??'

isomers thumbnail
Taz would enter as Savita cuz she just luuuuuuurrrrrrveeeees Damodar! đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nitya: đŸ€Ł But I asked about a new character.. maybe Savita's sister... or a crazy fan who has a crush on Damodar...????😆
isomers thumbnail
ohh new character. Umm..then she would be Savita's saut! đŸ€Ł
LotusPetals thumbnail
Oye !! I'd rather be Manjusha's saut !! đŸ€Ł .. my poor Vinod, see how he's stuck with that witch .. 😆

@Nikita ..  hmm maybe I'd be Manav's childhood friend .. she cums to meet him aftr a long time nd learns that he's already married .. she ws shocked at first since she had a crush on him, bt thn they r gud friendz

ohh nd btw yes yuh r the most mature member .. I always look forward to reading ur posts as most of the time, they help us understand the situation better nd also gv a new perspective .. 😛
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
@guptill :
đŸ˜Č .. hmm that's ok, last question anyways 😳

I'd do the same thing !! 😆 .. bt I'd try to proove my innocence nd proove that it was Manju who wrote the complaint without my permission .. nd that I wasn't aware of .. otherwise, Archu is wise ..

@Mitts : I'm done with your Q' ! Sorry if I bored you 😳

LotusPetals thumbnail
@everyone : I guess m the most grilled chicken nd that no one has evn been grilled that way !!
bt nevertheless, I enjoyed answering your Q nd the hot seat too !! now I've to put myself in a cold seat to cool myself 😆😆 .. nd hats off to you guys, the Qs were really funny nd innovative ! Loved the Q's ! Really had fun with you all .. thks once again .. nd thks for making this thread in the popular thread category 😳 .. nd 15 pages isn't bad at all !!

best of luck to the next chicken, nd once again Happy New Year 2010 !! I'm really pleased to hv spent the last week of 2009 with you .. let's see with whom we'll start 2010 now 😆

ps : sorry if I forgt to answer any Q's !

isomers thumbnail

Umm..Taz how do you know that your not going to get anymore questions?😆

Just for that..I might ask you more questions before I post the next one.😆 lol..i'm kiddin' I won't do that.

đŸ˜ČI LOVE your plot! that should soo happen in the show!