Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

SOME GUY IS COMIN TO SEE ME TOMORROW WITH HIS MOTHER!

I didn't know until today and this is the bloody first time someone's coming to check me out!

worst of all, my friend said he'll probably reject me, her mother introduced them to us. HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT!  Cry

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!

Should I run away for the whole day or stay home and face up to this rejection????

OH MY GOD!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, calm down will you? Our cultural system is designed for such humiliations, its all a part of the game. I'm sure you're a nice girl, and therefore he many not reject you. Of course if he does, then perhaps it'll be a good thing. You're probably too good for him anyways. ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-baz786.DontKnow.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Oh and please don't run away from home. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Cuddles Ajnabee, thnx :(

I don't know why she said he'll reject me, kinda makes me feel like im probably not good enough or worst off hugly  :( anyhow, im feeling soo insecure right now..

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
oh dont worry. No one will reject you. You are a good person.

Think of what if he likes you. Will you agree to marry him?

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_ShadeMeena1

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Can we turn this into a debate on how much this arranged marriage system sucks? It is one thing if your parents suggest a family friend's child for you to consider, its a totally different thing if a stranger comes to judge if he wants to marry you or not. My parents always kid with me and say that one day some guy and his family will come to "see" me, so I always tell them that I am not some kind of piece of art in a museum so there's nothing to see.

Also, to all those who live on the subcontinent, is the classic arranged marriage system still in tact? Do you witness arranged marriages happening all around you? And for those who live outside, in foreign countries, do think that you've lost some of the traditional arranged marriage system? Or do you still see people around you having a completely arranged marriage?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandel_2008

oh dont worry. No one will reject you. You are a good person.

Think of what if he likes you. Will you agree to marry him?

aww thank you.

I don't know, i dont think i would say yes, he doesnt want a modern girl apparently, a homemaker is what he's after, someone who isnt very fashionable as his mother puts it, i do want to work at least a couple of years, so no i don't think i want him.

I dont want an arrange marriage to be honest. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.