Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DineshRam

DineshRam

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
First of all, we all know that anyone can say anything. But that which cannot be verified leads to doubts: is it real or fake.
But what if we have the ability to verify so that we can prove if it is fake?

Many episodes went back to past lives many, many years ago - some in year 1298, some in 1629, some 1926, etc, etc. We just cannot go back that far to verify things. But the chance to verify has come up in the episode involving Mrs. Shalini Hingar from Jodhpur. She is the one who had fear of Holi.
Her regression session showed us these things:
1. Year she died in past life = 1980 (about 30 years ago)
2. How she died = jumping off cliff (mountain)
3. Place of death = Belapur, Maharashtra

Ok, here is what we can do:
1. There must SURELY be people in and around Belapur who MUST remember this death in 1980. Anyone who was, say for example, 10 years or older in 1980 will be now 40+ years of age.
Anyone who is in Belapur that is 40+ NOW, has to remember this death. Belapur should be a small town - so there cannot be hundreds of such deaths in 1980 involving a 20 year old girl!!!

2. Those 5 men who chased Bela to her death - either all or atleast one of them must be still alive NOW. If we guess their age was about 25 back in 1980, they should be around 55 yrs old now.
Was there a police inquiry regarding the death? Did any of these men get arrested?
Was there any police record with their names, etc?

3. Are there any hill or mountains in Belapur that are high enough for someone to jump off resulting in death? Hills don't disappear in 30 years.

4. What about Bela's father? If he is still alive (could be 70+ years old), surely he can verify if he had a daughter named Bela who died by jumping off a cliff.

If none of the above can be verified, then this show is a fake. That does NOT mean past life, karma and rebirth is a fake. It just means that this SHOW is a fake.

Can any readers from around Belapur, Maharashtra take up this as a challenge and verify info please?

Edited by DineshRam - 24 December 2009 at 2:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincesspreet14_Jiya_shivani003-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EASY WAY TO PROVE IF SHOW IS FAKE" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I think in order to get some sort of validity to this they need to do follow up. I agree with you even 20 yr old in 1980 is most likely still alive to verify. There were couple of other stories esp with a pilot was another one that could have been confirmed.

On the other hand my family left India 26 yrs ago. My parents went back two years ago and they didn't know one single person in the neighbourhood where they lived for 4 years. People move. Bigger buildings and houses are build. India is growing at very rapid pace. I am sure belapur has flourished.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess-SalShah4eva-

DineshRam

DineshRam

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you Preetie for the reply. I appreciate it.
I got frustrated reading many many people posting here saying the show is fake, scam, etc. So easy to just post a one liner saying "its a scam".
But what about doing something to verify it? That is what came to my mind.

I am in the US (left India 22 years ago). Actually I am so interested in this topic that I would have personally made a trip to Belapur if I was living in India.

As far as changes in India are concerned, what you say is true. However, Belapur should be a small place. It is not like Mumbai or Delhi and also, its not about finding a Mr. So and So or Mrs. So and so, per se. People move, I understand that. But what we are talking about is a young girl jumping to her death. One needs to ask around if such a thing happened in 1980 - pretty easy, compared to asking where is Mr. So and So, who used to live in this house 30 years ago. Girls jumping from cliffs on Holi day is not common, even in big cities.

I wonder what the terrain of this Belapur looks like? Google Map did not seem to indicate elevations like mountains or hills. It pointed me to a town near Shrirampur, Maharashtra. I don't think there are any hills or mountains there. I have been to Shirdi, which is near Shrirampur, again Shirdi is pretty flat.

Again, this girl jumping to her death - think about what must follow: the discovery of her body, most likely a police inquiry, news spreading around Belapur and surrounding villages - there has to be things which can be verified. Its not like Shekar Suman and his stroy about English, French, wars, etc. LOL!

beautiself

Goldie

beautiself

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I think there will definetely b a followup show at end of season updating the partcipants further.. N u r right that if not all atleast few r not older than 30 yrs to find out n with enquiry I hope those culprits who attacked n killed get punishment..

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I checked belapur is a hill station where lot of young people go for hiking. Just googled it

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Just check on Utube real life cases where child was talking about his past life. One was in scottland and second one was in US where kid was a pilot in past life. These two cases were followed up. U may find it interesting.

This show is copy was another show which was done in one of the western country.

IndiTV Geek

Groupbie

IndiTV Geek

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I used the services of google earth to find the exact terrain of belapur and this how it looks like....

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/536/belapur.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

DineshRam

DineshRam

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Well, I checked Google Earth after installing the plug-in software which let me zoom in and see the terrain.
Belapur proper is pretty flat - no hills/mountains. Lots of fields.
When I went farther out away from Belapur, I see some hills, but I am not convinced that these hills are really tall enough to provide the height for someone to jump off. The hills seem more like plateau's, which I believe is part of the Deccan Plateau.
But agagin, I know that to fall to one's death, it does not have to be a steep hill. One can die by a fall from a few feet, does not have to be hundreds of feet.
In any case, the terrain AWAY from Belapur is certainly hilly. So, I give the benefit of doubt that yes, the fact that there are hills AROUND Belapur is correct.

Here is the link:
http://www.maplandia.com/india/maharashtra/ahmadnagar/belapur/belapur-google-earth.html

Now, more importantly, the other things have to be checked (based on my original post) of whether there was a death/suicide in 1980 of a 20 yr old girl, etc.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top